What's new

Backtracking: India says no helicopters used in 'surgical strikes'

And this video confirms you great Pakistani supermen are responding like a hell on india ?

This video doesn't show anything whether it is india, Kashmir or of tommarow happened incident. Nothing to Deny or accept.

Don't be so emotional, if you are hitting india then somewhere india must have hit you as well but again you can't able to believe this reality.

I saw some very funny clips of so called Indian soilders getting blown up as reaction, which are many years old clips and not belong to Indian soilder or injurd CRPF soilders in naxal op. still emotional pak guys giving 40 or more likes without applying mind and bagging on the forum like headless chicken for their achievement.

But you are only giving us more reasons to laugh .
keep patience, stay away from stupidity posting these clips which didn't actually prove anything.
And grow up.

Well your side has shown nothing. It's probably being shot as we speak in some movie studio somewhere.
Dawn news was taken to the sites of the places that we bombarded. Where was your news media taken?

Read minister's actual worlds and DGMO's actual statement, not the twisted, cherry picked version, Pakistani media is presenting to you.

There are no contradictions in them.
There is no use of banging your head on Wall.
They are in no condition mentally to read and understand the meaning
Just believing what they want to believe.
Yes everything is clearly mention and no contradiction anywhere I found.

Just relax read there butt hurt comments and enjoy.

Had this been a farce then America would not have come into the picture so soon and China would not have remained silent.
Don't try hard to convince anyone. :tup:

It's a farce lol.
The int'l community is simply worried that India will be forced to escalate now one of its poor grunts has been captured in this drama.

Copy pasted from thehindu.
He said that helis were not used at all to deliver the dancers I mean soldiers. Dropping them at the loc is called using helicopters. But feel free to live in your make belief world. :tup: run along now.

Low on IQ are we? I asked you to find a contradiction between army's statement and minister's statement.
You present one statement.

Where did Indian army claim, helis were used to cross the LOC or even drop on the LOC ??

Try and find the actual statement from the DGMO and not media interpretations.

Last edited:
There is no use of banging your head on Wall.
They are in no condition mentally to read and understand the meaning
Just believing what they want to believe.
Yes everything is clearly mention and no contradiction anywhere I found.

Just relax read there butt hurt comments and enjoy.
Butt hurt seems to be emanating from the indian side, and the indian butt hurt seems to go thru the roof every time anyone asks for proof.

Well your side has shown nothing. It's probably being shot as we speak in some movie studio somewhere.
Dawn news was taken to the sites of the places that we bombarded. Where was your news media taken?
:rofl::rofl::rofl: not again, you failed to get message from my previous post.

Dwan news took you to these sites ?

And the videos I mentioned in previous posts also came from same sources and reputed news channels.
Most laughable thing they are also claiming same as you we talk with video proff but India has nothing to show.
Its better to have nothing then showing these videos.
Again grow up

Your media anchor during the interview to our channel said that is what the dgmo told time during the informal debriefing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: not again, you failed to get message from my previous post.

Dwan news took you to these sites ?

And the videos I mentioned in previous posts also came from same sources and reputed news channels.
Most laughable thing they are also claiming same as you we talk with video proff but India has nothing to show.
Its better to have nothing then showing these videos.
Again grow up

So, lemme get this straight, video proof from us is not good enough for you but no proof from your dgmo is just fine.

Good job man, keep it up. Just what we want from you, delusions of self grandeur. :lol:

Butt hurt seems to be emanating from the indian side, and the indian butt hurt seems to go thru the roof every time anyone asks for proof.
Plz you make enough monkey dance, I enjoyed a lot.
Thanks for your entertainment.
For this I can pay u by aggring . yes Indian butt hurt because you refused to accept .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Plz you make enough monkey dance, I enjoyed a lot.
Thanks for your entertainment.
For this I can pay u by aggring . yes Indian butt hurt because you refused to accept .:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Uhm, no, we have your monkey remember? He does the dancing for us. Oh, almost forgot, one monkey actually deserted you and voluntarily decide to dance for us. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It's a farce lol.
The int'l community is simply worried that India will be forced to escalate now one of its poor grunts has been captured in this drama.
You can assume whatever you want to.

Our forces achieved what they had to.

winters will be peaceful this time.

Huh? I don't think it's fitting to term my statement as a mere assumption.
Two things we know -
India was pressured into this surgical strike drama after a wave of anger from the Indian public
India lost a soldier in it's so-called 'surgical strike' and is now, according to your Union minister, attempting to secure this prisoner.

A populist humiliated numerous times trying to placate a jingoistic public....not a good combination. It makes sense why any country is worried about this situation.

liar liar pants on fire , there is no other way to describe india's current state after making claims about imaginary 'surgical; strike'

This whole episode has been a farce and charade played out by modi for public consumption in india but it's not holding up that well.

First off all ,there is not even a single briefing about what exactly have they hit with their imaginary 'surgical strike' , second there has been no follow up after the imaginary surgical strike

If the Op was an outstanding success the gandu officers of the indian army would be falling over each other to get credit for it , these are same officers that made false encounter videos to get medals

If the Op was a partial success then one would expect a follow up of some sort instead what we have here is the indian government eating its own words be it about the soldier in Pakistan custody or the use of air assets.

Its Still Laughable to Me that only Minor Ceasefire violation Made Whole Pakistani Media Into berserk
Headline of Today's News Papers:coffee:I rest My case

It would have remained a normal ceasefire violation had your DGMO not tried claiming it to be something that it is not. I don't know if you can understand this and seriously I am not hoping you will understand this.

Indian side hasn't disappointed me ................... by looking at what their statements ........ I can be a great defence analyst one day it's not a big deal.

Our forces achieved what they had to.

winters will be peaceful this time.

and what exactly is it that they have achieved ? achieved becoming the butt of jokes I suppose

1-3.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom