What's new

Backtracking: India says no helicopters used in 'surgical strikes'

your post is like 5 year old who just found crayons, are the colors necessary ? anyway just like a 5 year old you have no clue on what you are talking about ,so tell me where and when was modi a terrorist.

but sure go on reading your propaganda media.
and you are acting like 1 year old and you knows all think about your fake SIR GI KAL strikes are you in that SIR GI KAL strike?:lol: please give us those links some countries believe that SIR GI KAL strike was real, and you forget gujrat incident where your MOZI killed 2000 Muslims of india:hitwall::devil: you are speachless:rofl:

The statement by the Indian Minister is entirely consistent.

Pakistani media putting spin for domestic audience...!
Pakistan authorities should embark on a 10 year plan of finding where and how surgical strike occurred. Hasty analysis might bring us to the wrong conclusion .

Its plan by indians for waging a war . I mean what that they will say in UN that they have my soldier we will have to do something and that something would a surgical strike or even war . And the international community cant object india over this ussue . Understand guys its stategic plan

yeah understand but look at the delusion and lie indian have to defend.. everything els is possible but indian crossing LOC is not possible.

lollywood is best you mean ?

Modi killed 2000 Muslims because a Muslim started it by killing innocent non Muslim

And problem is that you only think Muslims are worth to live and the rest of world thinks other wise

Why so you support terrorist ?
which non Muslims please quote me, you are face saving nothing else:lol::rofl:, MOZI is terrorizing minorities not only Muslims but including christian and other minorites of india, hindus is biggest terrorist in the whole world:tdown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom