What's new

Backtracking: India says no helicopters used in 'surgical strikes'

Give it sometime .............. the pace at which these indians are reinventing the history ........ after 60 years down the line their offspring will claim they did surgical strikes in sector F-6, E-7, G-8, H-8 and I-10 of Islamabad in 2016. And Pakistani generation of that time will be blatantly told the world agrees to it but you deny it.

Last edited:
Let the sanity be prevailed. who ever from either side made claims is documented and wouldn't escape such but only time will tell what happened. Let the dust settle down and it is sure that the one who lied once, will be lying thousands of times to prove the first lie. Seems like, IA attacked Freedom fighters but inside or alongside the LOC (not Pakistan Side) or IoK while fired on PA as usual as well and was replied accordingly.

Well every human on this earth will die.....even HAFIZ SAEED.....but in INDIAN MEDIA....they will announce covert operation eliminationg HAFIZ SAEED......ya waqt door nai ........

As Abraham Lincoln said :You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. :-)

What a bunch of losers. There story is all over the place.
you mean to say bunch of looser hubsheez...

As Abraham Lincoln said :You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. :-)
that he siad applies to people with common sense. I don't think indian have common sense.

They did not treck for 10 hours on Pakistani side of LOC. spent only Only 4 hours in AJK.

To maintain element of surprise they went on foot from Indian side itself. crawled through barbed wires and mine fields on both Indian and Pakistani sides.

Thats how SF work.

That one soldier wandered into Pakistan in middle of the day. These guys entered Pakistan through specific entry points, the ingress routes had been surveyed . They knew where Pakistani checkposts were.
Achievements of Modi most favourite ShivSena in 60 Years of Independence: 1. Harass hardworking Tamil People. 2. Harass North Indians. Cross Border Insurgencies 3. Beat Bihari's 4. Beat People from Uttar Pradesh Province. 5. Beat and Harass Muslims and Christians and other minorities. 6. Force all North Indians to learn Marati Language. 7. Joins with Terror organisation RSS and demolish Babri Masjid, Reason for Bombay Blasts.Sending there goons in surrounding countries for different notorius activites 8. HARASS FOREIGNERS. 9. Beat Youngsters on Valentines day. 10.Beat North Indian Politicians. 11.Create Communal rifts between Hindus and Christians Muslims other minorities 12.Create Communal Rifts between Maratis and North Indians. 13.Beat and Harass Bollywood Personalities. 14.Finally all day sit and get Money by force from North Indians/Muslims/Christians/Bollywood/Bihari/South Indians. Civilized country?Rapists In a civilized country like India they burned to kill 5,000 women and children in Gujrat. A top rated corrupt nation declared by International survey.Gang rapes in India which are at the highest level in the world You might knew the most recent brutal rape of the history that happened in india Delhi so they do sins and then take bath isn't ridiculous? In Civilized India hundreds of peasants commit suicide every year because they are poor Indians.

View attachment 339407

Just a day after the Indian government claimed that its army carried out “surgical strikes” inside Pakistan with the support of military choppers, a senior Indian minister retracted the claim saying “these did not involve any aerial operations.”

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview.

Rathore said the Indian Army crossed the Line of Control (LoC) “on the ground” for carrying out what he termed were “pre-emptive strikes”. “That is not like crossing the international border.”

On Thursday, soon after the Indian military claimed that it had carried out “surgical strikes” against perceived “terrorist launch pads” on the Pakistani side of the LoC in disputed Kashmir region, the Pakistani Army ripped to shreds the Indian farcical claim as an “illusion being deliberately generated by the Indians to create false effects”.

Rathore’s remarks appeared to endorse the version of the army’s media wing, ISPR, which insisted: “there has been no surgical strike by India, instead there had been cross-border fire initiated and conducted by India.”

While Indian media grossly exaggerated New Delhi’s claim the Pakistani media, however, questioned its authenticity.

The Indian Express had called it a “defining moment” but said the government must now be vigilant to ensure that the “clamour for more” did not fuel an escalation in hostilities.

The Hindustan Times welcomed the strikes in an editorial headlined “Befitting response”, and said India would “take satisfaction from the revenge, served cold”.

The Indian army provided little insight as to how the entire operation was conducted. The media there, however, said the operation was a combination of heliborne and ground forces. Special forces were para-dropped for the operation, it added. It said alleged terror launch pads targeted were in the range of 2- 3 kilometres from the LoC.

Some Indian news websites, which mentioned the use of helicopters in the operation:

The Economic Times

View attachment 339406

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1191350/backtracking-india-says-no-helicopters-used-surgical-strikes/

View attachment 339408

Well, things are getting clear :lol:

@Areesh @Dazzler @Windjammer @Side-Winder @DESERT FIGHTER @Bratva

India will do this more often i believe because to me india is like
2 bhaii chorii karnay jatay hain but they don't make any plans of doing it neither they tell each other that in case they are being caught who are they and what is their name and what they do etc?

So when i asked by the one he answers something else and when the other person is asked in a separate room all those questions he answers something else , something that is not related to the answers of the first one this shows that both are lying and both are culprit. At the moment india ki india ko governed karnay walon ki aur indian armed forces ki aur indian peoples ki soort-e-hal aisi e ha. No body knows for what they are bluffing the whole world. Just Lol to their thoughts and their confidence about trying to fake the world.

Its funny how much damage control propaganda Pakistanis are going through , no one not even a single country believes Pakistan .

Its funny how much damage control propaganda Pakistanis are going through , no one not even a single country believes Pakistan .
tell me whom that your actually believe your virtual SIR GI KAL strike:lol::rofl:

Attachments

• burnol.jpg
    burnol.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 19
  • burnol.jpg
    burnol.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
tell me whom that your actually believe your virtual SIR GI CAL strike:lol::rofl:
you can keep denying it like kargil , makes no difference to me pal. ive been following this from the moment it was announced on ever nation-international sites , the only denial propaganda i saw was originating from Pakistan.

:rolleyes:

you can keep denying it like kargil , makes no difference to me pal. ive been following this from the moment it was announced on ever nation-international sites , the only denial propaganda i saw was originating from Pakistan.

:rolleyes:
please give us those links and yes kargil is our mistake, your terrorist prime minister is saying that we don't conduct your virtual SIR GI KAL strikes and who is in denial mode you not me:p: and you are ignoring lots of facts on LOC border:azn:

please give us those links and yes kargil is our mistake, your terrorist prime minister is saying that we don't conduct your virtual SIR GI KAL strikes and who is in denial mode you not me:p: and you are ignoring lots of facts on LOC border:azn:

your post is like 5 year old who just found crayons, are the colors necessary ? anyway just like a 5 year old you have no clue on what you are talking about ,so tell me where and when was modi a terrorist.

but sure go on reading your propaganda media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom