What's new

Backtracking: India says no helicopters used in 'surgical strikes'

Yes Sir.

With obvious reasons for loopholes as evident in earlier posts, a routine action but this time targetting exclusively launch pads has been made public as earlier stated.

Just pressure by other means. In the mass of non-sense and delinquent posts, everyone just overlooks this fact. The non-release of pictographic details has been done to avoid further inflaming emotions and subsequent escalation and has also allowed international diplomatic efforts to break the present deadlock, something we can see happening already.

What my little take on the matter is that for GoI this action allows Pakistan to deny any significant actions as indeed has been the case, allows application of international pressure as is occurring, allows GoP to reassert it self on the external policy (hopefully,hence by not releasing data, GoP is relieved of public pressure yet can apply pressure on PA to "stabilise" the situation at diplomatic level which PA's policy has 'created'; in the aftermath of Panama Leaks NS was on a pretty slippery slope) and de-escalation is on horizon as PA will not be stupid to react right now for obvious reasons.

But then, seeing the majority as here, and elsewhere on net, one can only hope that in time people get some sense and the faculties to appreciate the incident and move on, something I don't see happening either on PDF or in media on either side.
I would differ that things did not all go according to plan from what I can tell and "convey". Yet, the timing has been quite convenient for both the Kashmir pellet controversy and the Panama leaks. Still, that is the job of overly speculative conspiracy theorists.

Even if NS confirm it still PDF will remain in denial, you know something called false Ego.

Funniest part is they are taking revenge by posting videos :rofl:.
Myself come across 3 such videos.

No complaints. Nuclear bluff called out and we already saw what could be the reaction may be a new video release showing delhi nuked :lol: and then run to UN complaining abt Indian atrocities :cry:

I hope in future more vigorous strikes on terrorism. Rost them on there launching pads is the best idea of modi.
Well, here...
Can you deny that we did not blow your indian bunkers up? Or were those bunkers having a veggie bbq that went out of control? :lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER , the kid came with another story.

Not interested in argument, but this was the point that was consitiently stated from the first press conference. The Helis didnt not cross the LOC but dropped the troops on LOC. Any (alleged)cross border incursions were done by ground troops only.

Cant help if your comprehension is not upto the mark.

View attachment 339407

Just a day after the Indian government claimed that its army carried out “surgical strikes” inside Pakistan with the support of military choppers, a senior Indian minister retracted the claim saying “these did not involve any aerial operations.”

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview.

Rathore said the Indian Army crossed the Line of Control (LoC) “on the ground” for carrying out what he termed were “pre-emptive strikes”. “That is not like crossing the international border.”

On Thursday, soon after the Indian military claimed that it had carried out “surgical strikes” against perceived “terrorist launch pads” on the Pakistani side of the LoC in disputed Kashmir region, the Pakistani Army ripped to shreds the Indian farcical claim as an “illusion being deliberately generated by the Indians to create false effects”.

Rathore’s remarks appeared to endorse the version of the army’s media wing, ISPR, which insisted: “there has been no surgical strike by India, instead there had been cross-border fire initiated and conducted by India.”

While Indian media grossly exaggerated New Delhi’s claim the Pakistani media, however, questioned its authenticity.

The Indian Express had called it a “defining moment” but said the government must now be vigilant to ensure that the “clamour for more” did not fuel an escalation in hostilities.

The Hindustan Times welcomed the strikes in an editorial headlined “Befitting response”, and said India would “take satisfaction from the revenge, served cold”.

The Indian army provided little insight as to how the entire operation was conducted. The media there, however, said the operation was a combination of heliborne and ground forces. Special forces were para-dropped for the operation, it added. It said alleged terror launch pads targeted were in the range of 2- 3 kilometres from the LoC.

Some Indian news websites, which mentioned the use of helicopters in the operation:

The Economic Times

View attachment 339406

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1191350/backtracking-india-says-no-helicopters-used-surgical-strikes/

View attachment 339408

Well, things are getting clear :lol:

@Areesh @Dazzler @Windjammer @Side-Winder @DESERT FIGHTER @Bratva
LOL... I thought TOI was a toilet Paper..... and Pakistanis would believe a poor intern sitting behind a twitter handle... LOL

Indians are feeding this toilet paper too seriously that is why we are worried.
And I shared only one snap of one source out of dozens.
Face Palm .......
LOL... I thought TOI was a toilet Paper..... and Pakistanis would believe a poor intern sitting behind a twitter handle... LOL

Indians are feeding this toilet paper too seriously that is why we are worried.
And I shared only one snap of one source out of dozens.
Face Palm .......
Well.. if according to the latest "Truck ki batti" by Pakistani Establishment... there was not anti terror strike by INdia.. Pakistanis should be having Nihari by now... not ranting all over the internet.

Well, here...
Can you deny that we did not blow your indian bunkers up? Or were those bunkers having a veggie bbq that went out of control? :lol:
These are not bunkers, these are making beef biryani in their kitchens ...... hence the smoke :lol:

Well.. if according to the latest "Truck ki batti" by Pakistani Establishment... there was not anti terror strike by INdia.. Pakistanis should be having Nihari by now... not ranting all over the internet.
Following Truck ki batti is better than sucking choosni of surgical strike/Russian drill cancellation/ 200+ Militant deaths etc etc.

Even your top leadership is professional liar. And there are 1.2 Billion sheeps only "wise enough" to follow the line of leader with eyes closed.

Tomorrow they will kill Hafiz Saeed and even if Hafiz Saeed will come out and state that he is alive, bhartis will still claim that their "high sources" are saying so and they have "proof" of his death which they cannot share with World for being classified state secret :bunny:

Not interested in argument, but this was the point that was consitiently stated from the first press conference. The Helis didnt not cross the LOC but dropped the troops on LOC. Any (alleged)cross border incursions were done by ground troops only.

Oh but your info minister said aerial power wasn't used at all.

Lies never stay hidden.

Oh but your info minister said aerial power wasn't used at all.

Lies never stay hidden.

Read minister's actual worlds and DGMO's actual statement, not the twisted, cherry picked version, Pakistani media is presenting to you.

There are no contradictions in them.

Had this been a farce then America would not have come into the picture so soon and China would not have remained silent.
Don't try hard to convince anyone. :tup:

Read minister's actual worlds and DGMO's actual statement, not the twisted, cherry picked version, Pakistani media is presenting to you.

There are no contradictions in them.

Yeah I've read it and its clear that they're trying to hide behind symantecs. Frankly its disappointing.

Shortly after the Army announced in Delhi that surgical strikes had been carried out along the LoC, Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore toldThe Hindu that these did not involve any aerial operations.

“There were no aerial strikes,” Mr. Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, explained recounting the operation. He denied that any helicopters were used. He confirmed that the Indian Army crossed the LoC “on the ground” for carrying out what he termed were “pre-emptive strikes”. “That is not like crossing the International Border.” The targets were “launch pads”, he said, which are temporary in nature. Infiltrators gather there for a day or so just before crossing over to the Indian side under cover of Pakistan Army. firing.
Copy pasted from thehindu.
He said that helis were not used at all to deliver the dancers I mean soldiers. Dropping them at the loc is called using helicopters. But feel free to live in your make belief world. :tup: run along now.

Last edited:
Well, here...
And this video confirms you great Pakistani supermen are responding like a hell on india ?

This video doesn't show anything whether it is india, Kashmir or of tommarow happened incident. Nothing to Deny or accept.

Don't be so emotional, if you are hitting india then somewhere india must have hit you as well but again you can't able to believe this reality.

I saw some very funny clips of so called Indian soilders getting blown up as reaction, which are many years old clips and not belong to Indian soilder or injurd CRPF soilders in naxal op. still emotional pak guys giving 40 or more likes without applying mind and bagging on the forum like headless chicken for their achievement.

But you are only giving us more reasons to laugh .
keep patience, stay away from stupidity posting these clips which didn't actually prove anything.
And grow up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom