What's new

Austrian parliament votes to restrict weapons sales to Turkey

Don't know about weapons, but one thing is sure the Turkish folks are losing their appetite to joining EU, which is any way collapsing - it's just a matter of time...
EU will not allow a Muslim country to join them. Why Turkey still insist it?

Now UK and France and Italy are drifting away from EU, and I think the EU won't last long in the future as long as Merkel step down.

The problem Turkey has is the identification recognization dilemma you find yourself in trouble. The whole muslin world don't quite convinced by you cause you are member of NATO. EU don't identify with you cause you have Hun's blood and not Christian or Catholics. All you left is to have Tukic nation identification, but your Hun blood is not as pure as those in middle Asia countries. For GCC, you are not Arabians, for Iran you are not Persians. You are one of its own kind, that's Turkey. Erdogan seems very keen to align Turkey with GCC, that seem not that successful until now.

EU will not allow a Muslim country to join them. Why Turkey still insist it?

Now UK and France and Italy are drifting away from EU, and I think the EU won't last long in the future as long as Merkel step down.

The problem Turkey has is the identification recognization dilemma you find yourself in trouble. The whole muslin world don't quite convinced by you cause you are member of NATO. EU don't identify with you cause you have Hun's blood and not Christian or Catholics. All you left is to have Tukic nation identification, but your Hun blood is not as pure as those in middle Asia countries. For GCC, you are not Arabians, for Iran you are not Persians. You are one of its own kind, that's Turkey. Erdogan seems very keen to align Turkey with GCC, that seem not that successful until now.
We are too special for this world. :D

"Your Hun blood." That felt good to hear lol :D Goddamn Mulan, killing our Shanyu and stuff.

"Your Hun blood." That felt good to hear lol :D Goddamn Mulan, killing our Shanyu and stuff.

I've said it before, we need to reintroduce Tengrism. Back to the roots.

I've said it before, we need to reintroduce Tengrism. Back to the roots.
The religion is something between the person and the God and it is something personal. You dont have to be arab for that to be muslim. As personality I dont want tengrism I am muslim. If you want tengrism do it for yourself dont take decisions for others.

The religion is something between the person and the God and it is something personal. You dont have to be arab for that to be muslim. As personality I dont want tengrism I am muslim. If you want tengrism do it for yourself dont take decisions for others.

Im not talking about forced converting or something, but people should know their roots.

Im not talking about forced converting or something, but people should know their roots.
This is part of the history as the most practiced religion among the turks but now other religions are there people have different opinions and different beliefs I thing you are right the turks must know.

EDIT: And WTF this have to do with the austrian parliament ban :D I am sorry if there is to much offtopic.

being sarcastic?, Austria has top-notch products.

Yes, it was sarcasm. You can't restrict if you don't export weapons to a country. It's only symbolic.
Austria exported nothing to be mentioned toTurkey last 15 years, except some Steyr rifles and ammunition,
you can check in SIPRI dbase.

Austria is literally a midget in arms export.Trend going against zero.
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php

Here is the comparison fron SIPRI dbase between Austria and Switzerland.
http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/MS.MIL.XPRT.KD/compare?country=at#country=at:ch

Last edited:
Yes, it was sarcasm. You can't restrict if you don't export weapons to a country. It's only symbolic.
Austria exported nothing to be mentioned toTurkey last 15 years, except some Steyr rifles and ammunition,
you can check in SIPRI dbase.

Austria is literally a midget in arms export.Trend going against zero.
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php

Here is the comparison fron SIPRI dbase between Austria and Switzerland.
http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/MS.MIL.XPRT.KD/compare?country=at#country=at:ch

I believe Bayraktar drones uses Austrian made engines (Rotax).

Back
Top Bottom