What's new

Austrian parliament votes to restrict weapons sales to Turkey

Austria is not an important country, but shows what do NAZI states think. Papa NAZI Germany will also follow this way, and their possible restriction on weapon sales would cost our defense industry at least 1 year. My biggest concern is submarine project, they may say that "Turks will use submarines to genocide on fake kurd race" lmao

austria made many far right and anti foreigner news the last decade.. it is a place of racism and intolarance.. only dutch ppl are worser than they are..

so I am not wondering that this comes from them..

but we need new foreign politics.. stupid erdogan must stop his popularity war in turkey because his speeches may sound good in the country but outside he must step back

he also doesn't know how to use his politician helpers .. he could use them to speak to the masses and rise sympathy from our folk but he could say better sounding things to EU so his words will have a havier impact than the words of some politicians of his party..

but maybe he just cant shut up his mouth..

(I know the EU and US wont never change and never stop fighting a rising turkey in their eyes we are a threat that has to be controlled until we are like them (maybe ,many christians and more atheists)

ps I want to say something bad.. why should I dont expect something diffrent from austria? this is the country where hitler came from and they never get the blame.. only germany get the blame ..

You have to remember that Europe has been taken over by Zionists. The Europeans themselves are not Nazis.
In fact, most Zionists now support Nazis lol

This shows that the EU in somehow involved in the COUP settings as they are getting frustrated with ERDOGAN POLICIES and self reliance.

sd

State is secular but there are a lot of true Muslims too. By becoming EU member, they will have a chance to move freely within Europe and settle with equal rights as Europeans. Furthermore, Erdogan is a religious person and democracy means such people can always rise to the highest post since majority of Turkish people are Muslim and they are not secular.
The majority of Turkish people is secular,secularism has got nothing to do with one's religion,you can be a secular and a Muslim.
Btw,what is a true Muslim,care to explain?

Rotax TB2 engine
Altay engine cooperation
The Rotax company is owned by Bombardier(BRP) of Canada and for the Altay engine,we have several options.
So,nothing is needed from Austria.

The majority of Turkish people is secular,secularism has got nothing to do with one's religion,you can be a secular and a Muslim.
Btw,what is a true Muslim,care to explain?
A true Muslim cannot be a secular. That's the explanation.

Austria is not an important country, but shows what do NAZI states think. Papa NAZI Germany will also follow this way, and their possible restriction on weapon sales would cost our defense industry at least 1 year. My biggest concern is submarine project, they may say that "Turks will use submarines to genocide on fake kurd race" lmao

It's already happening

German arms company Heckler & Koch to stop selling arms to non-NATO countries
The move would rule out arms deals with Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil, India and even Nato member Turkey

The opposite exactly. If a person isnt secular, s/he cannot be a muslim.
Then I must say you don't understand Islam and Secularism. Show me a single reference that supports your conclusion.

I say,a Muslim can be secular.
I think it is an interesting discussion but it is off the topic and thus I would avoid here.

Show me a single reference that supports your conclusion.

Indeed, We sent down to you the Book for the people in truth. So whoever is guided, it is for his benefit; and whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. And you are not a manager over them. (Zumer 41)

Indeed, We sent down to you the Book for the people in truth. So whoever is guided, it is for his benefit; and whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. And you are not a manager over them. (Zumer 41)
I think it is better we discuss it some where else as it is off topic

Back
Top Bottom