What's new

Austerity Measures: Hamza Shahbaz shows how its done

Sharif khandan have put entire family life in danger because of operation. We are not talking about T Khan who is safe even in North Waziristan.

Sharif khandan have put entire family life in danger because of operation. We are not talking about T Khan who is safe even in North Waziristan.

Who's T Khan? Stop referring to some of your loved one, we are talking about Imran Khan here.

So safety of family means use of helo for only 25 miles drive? What patwari logic.

Who's T Khan? Stop referring to some of your loved one, we are talking about Imran Khan here.

So safety of family means use of helo for only 25 miles drive? What patwari logic.

We are not talking about T Khan who will be save even in house of terrorists. There is a reason Taliban demanded T Khan to be their spoke person, no one have defended them more then T Khan.

We are not talking about T Khan who will be save even in house of terrorists. There is a reason Taliban demanded T Khan to be their spoke person, no one have defended them more then T Khan.

Lamest argument, taliban ka kia hy, wo chahe Obama ko nominate kar dete.. :lol:

Lol, now Potianz will cite Amir Mir Jaffar, brother of a known terrorist sympathizer Hamid Mir Jaffar. And I don't deny PML-N's links with sectarian outfits, and am not a supporter of them, but they are much better than Potianz. Had IK been the PM now, he'd have already handed Peshawar over to his beloved estranged brothers.

Here. I'll use links as my argument:
TTP does not want to enforce Shariah at gunpoint, says Imran - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Tehreek-e-Taliban should open an office: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune
BBC News - Hakimullah Mehsud: Imran Khan seeks Nato blockade over killing
New Congress legislation: US ‘bribing govt’ for N Waziristan operation, says Imran – The Express Tribune

Lol, now Potianz will cite Amir Mir Jaffar, brother of a known terrorist sympathizer Hamid Mir Jaffar. And I don't deny PML-N's links with sectarian outfits, and am not a supporter of them, but they are much better than Potianz. Had IK been the PM now, he'd have already handed Peshawar over to his beloved estranged brothers.

Here. I'll use links as my argument:
TTP does not want to enforce Shariah at gunpoint, says Imran - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Tehreek-e-Taliban should open an office: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune
BBC News - Hakimullah Mehsud: Imran Khan seeks Nato blockade over killing
New Congress legislation: US ‘bribing govt’ for N Waziristan operation, says Imran – The Express Tribune

All you've posted have been already discussed to death at this very forum. I am not gonna go into it again. Please dig old threads.

Just one thing, IK completely supported current operation against TTP, which happens to be biggest military offensive against TTP in Pakistan till date. So your whole argument goes down the drain right there..

All you've posted have been already discussed to death at this very forum. I am not gonna go into it again. Please dig old threads.

Just one thing, IK completely supported current operation against TTP, which happens to be biggest military offensive against TTP in Pakistan till date. So your whole argument goes down the drain right there..

His support is half assed. He and his party make it indirectly sound like its the army which is calling the shots and that they are helpless in front of army. They are throwing the entire "malba" at army. Potianz' paid social media squad is already criticizing the army.

Just admit the fact that PTI is the political wing of TTP. In KPK, peace lashkar members, policemen, intellectuals, tribal elders and liberal politicians/individuals are frequently targeted, yet JUI, PTI and Jamaat workers remain unharmed. They don't have to worry about a thing there...It's quite obvious that they have gotten a NOC from TTP. KPK needs a leader with a strong, morale boosting personality like Hazrat Umar as the province is in a state of war. Instead, they got the exact opposite. Poor people...

His support is half assed. He and his party make it indirectly sound like its the army which is calling the shots and that they are helpless in front of army. They are throwing the entire "malba" at army. Potianz' paid social media squad is already criticizing the army.

Just admit the fact that PTI is the political wing of TTP. In KPK, peace lashkar members, policemen, intellectuals, tribal elders and liberal politicians/individuals are frequently targeted, yet JUI, PTI and Jamaat workers remain unharmed. They don't have to worry about a thing there...It's quite obvious that they have gotten a NOC from TTP. KPK needs a leader with a strong, morale boosting personality like Hazrat Umar as the province is in a state of war. Instead, they got the exact opposite. Poor people...

Please stop quoting me, I am not gonna argue with you anymore. You can live with all the fancy stuff you believe in.

Oh please, spare us from this crap of yours. All IK ever did was protest against illegal drone strikes by USA which are direct violations of all international laws. And you guys cook stories out of it.

While on the other hand, we have confirmed news about political alliance, infact seat adjustment deals between N-League and Lashkar e Jhangvi (which is a direct associate of Punjabi taliban). We had CM punjab directly requesting Talibans to spare punjab from terrorist attacks, and the world saw taliban obliging his requests. So whatever crap you've posted above, can be said about PML-N too..

IK was all up against the collateral damage....pti pages were full of graphic images of minors being killed via drone strikes. Now, with PAF strikes, collateral damage multiplied due to lack of precision as compared to drones. Why the hush now?

if PPP can have a shahzada why not PMLN, they are two faces of the same coin.
beside this shows the mentality of Pakistani people at large, where a 18 years old kid asks a 85 years old man to put groceries in his car while he walks in front him swirling the keychain around his fingers.

dont you visit ramdan bazar, ya roza ne rakhta?:big_boss:
CNG kay paisay to hotay nahi hain becharay kay pass, ramzan bazar main kaya karlega. Woh to Allah bhalla karay PTI ka jo wifi ka bill bheg deti hay, warna bahi sahib ke halat bohat patli ho jai :lol:Iskay liya bhee ek donation drive chalatay hain, what do you say? :P

Back
Top Bottom