What's new

Asad Umar exposing PML-N good governance

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
During the most corrupt govt in the history of Pakistan i.e. PPP's 2008 - 13, Pakistan Steel Mill was producing at 14% capacity. But since PML-N has taken over, it has come down to 6% last year and now its completely shut.

If Nawaz Sharif (being in steel business for 3 generations now) can't run Pakistan Steel Mill properly, how can he run entire country?

@Muhammad Omar @SBD-3 @cb4 @Zaneesh852 @arushbhai @Fracker @Tameem @Bratva @Leader @Jzaib @Jango @NaMaloom @chauvunist @Bilal. @Armstrong @pkuser2k12 @Akheilos @Khalidr @mr42O

During the most corrupt govt in the history of Pakistan i.e. PPP's 2008 - 13, Pakistan Steel Mill was producing at 14% capacity. But since PML-N has taken over, it has come down to 6% last year and now its completely shut.

If Nawaz Sharif (being in steel business for 3 generations now) can't run Pakistan Steel Mill properly, how can he run entire country?

@Muhammad Omar @SBD-3 @cb4 @Zaneesh852 @arushbhai @Fracker @Tameem @Bratva @Leader @Jzaib @Jango @NaMaloom @chauvunist @Bilal. @Armstrong @pkuser2k12 @Akheilos @Khalidr @mr42O
The best thing to do to steel mill is to sell it even at a throwaway price if it can be done. A shop can be run, not a graveyard of machinary. I think Asad Umar should be mature enough and speak like a corporate man rather than an man in the street.

Engro performed much better after they threw away Asad Umer . Performance and profit is increased many times since then.
not true,. u cant take the financials of year year of his whole tenure as CEO. only dumb patwaris will do that .

Lets stay on toipic

Engro performed much better after they threw away Asad Umer . Performance and profit is increased many times since then.

This guy deserves to be in PML-N's federal cabinet. Look how he has given us perfect solution of Pakistan steel Mills' crisis in just one sentence. How genius. :lol:

The best thing to do to steel mill is to sell it even at a throwaway price if it can be done. A shop can be run, not a graveyard of machinary. I think Asad Umar should be mature enough and speak like a corporate man rather than an man in the street.

No one is against privatization of PSM. So stop this false propaganda.

Watch the video again, Asad Umer is criticizing the utterly stupid decision of federal govt to hand over PSM to Sindh Govt as an effing gift.

Federal government approves to hand over Pakistan Steel Mills to Sindh - 92 News

Last edited:

If u dont know any thing about national assets, STFU. U did a great job by typing these lines against Asad Umar which is one of the most efficient CEO in Pakistan.Type some good words or just watch and keep quiet.

I have started to have doubts on Asad Umar as he does not sound like a business man but rather a street trader with no common sense of industrial economics...Pehaps he played a big gamble on PTI which did not pay off now he is poking in all direction to recover losses...

I have started to have doubts on Asad Umar as he does not sound like a business man but rather a street trader with no common sense of industrial economics...Pehaps he played a big gamble on PTI which did not pay off now he is poking in all direction to recover losses...
elaborate plz,..... do u have any sense about what u have posted or u have just the habit of criticizing everyone.

A person of his caliber will have no problem getting the same job. he transform a a chemcial company in one of the biggest industries in Pakistan. If he want a ministry he will get in days if he joins PMLN .

Asad Umar should really utilize his expertise in KPK.

so we should see his good governance being implemented.
bhie things work in this way in PMLN only . he is not elected from KPK or have any MPA seats from there. though he is on monitoring committee ..PTI wants institution building rather then doesnt want to run things like PMLn where sharif family hold all power

"The Exposer" now in Cinema halls near you
watch exposer expose his Brother's party....when is exposer going to expose his father's hand in 1971 crisis?

https://lubpak.com/archives/296159

Last edited:
"The Exposer" now in Cinema halls near you
watch exposer expose his Brother's party....when is exposer going to expose his father's hand in 1971 crisis?

General Ghulam Umar: The War Criminal of Bangladesh

WoW, what a credible and authentic source.

93e6b7f1fb3dcfcf761c5f8fd78c24573b75a664a3bfb9de61f53d61784b8245.jpg

elaborate plz,..... do u have any sense about what u have posted or u have just the habit of criticizing everyone.

Asad Umar is commenting in the output of steel mill he fails to mention that steel mill is a loss making establishment and durng the PPP regime is sustained output due to massive government bail out injections and loans..eventually its credibility is going to run out so finance injection in shape of loans will dry out...which will affect production..simple as that..Steel Mill is heavily corrupted and there is no solution to it beside privatization and restructuring.

WoW, what a credible and authentic source.

93e6b7f1fb3dcfcf761c5f8fd78c24573b75a664a3bfb9de61f53d61784b8245.jpg

Google it bachay, you will find 100s of credible sources too....its a well knows fact no matter who quotes it, its not a secret chanda. Also ask exposer when he is going to expose his brother's corruption in PMLN

Back
Top Bottom