01:00:05 Sukkur Hyderabad Motorway
01:01:38 Project’s structure
01:03:24 Funding & Investments
01:05:24 Major Reforms & Radical Changes
01:09:49 Steps toward change
01:11:07 Real Estate Transactions
01:13:58 Hyperinflation risks
01:18:14 Hope for Pakistan

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @Indus Pakistan @Norwegian @LeGenD @mingle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @SQ8 @Goenitz @SecularNationalist @farok84 @Blacklight @Meengla @Dalit @ARMalik @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Jango @untitled @Reichsmarschall @Bleek @Dual Wielder @Smoke @RescueRanger @Trango Towers @Asimzranger @FuturePAF @Imad.Khan @forcetrip @baqai @blain2 @khail007 @N.Siddiqui @kingQamaR @Wergeland @PakAlp @Khan2727 @VCheng @Bleek @Sifar zero @Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Abid123 @Valar. @CLUMSY @Deino @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

We still going to watch Asad Umar?

Conflicted about this.

He didn't join the lota party. That's a plus. But, how come he managed to withstand the pressure where no one else could?

With the current policy settings, both feet firmly on the brake and no gas to the motor, I don't see how hyperinflation is possible. Dar and SBP are translating the financial pain mostly into economic contraction (and unemployment) and only slightly into inflation. So, the worry is not hyperinflation but severe depression.

Not sure how well I trust the opinions of someone who bungled up his year with the economy so bad it needed more rescues

Pakistan has always needed rescues. Economically Pakistan is truly beyond recovery. Now that the expats have also been told to mind their own business Pakistan stands pretty much alone. Educated people are leaving Pakistan in droves.

Pakistan has always needed rescues. Economically Pakistan is truly beyond recovery. Now that the expats have also been told to mind their own business Pakistan stands pretty much alone. Educated people are leaving Pakistan in droves.
Maybe that was the plan all along? Cannot run a “Raj” with educated people - ask the British.. they’ll testify

Not sure how well I trust the opinions of someone who bungled up his year with the economy so bad it needed more rescues

You are still drinking that Kool-Aid?

Asad Umar is a decent person so he did not say it in public but as per some journalists who talked to him after November 2022, it was Bajwa who wanted to bring his own FM as Hafeez Sheikh. Bajwa has already admitted that he askd for Reza Baqir to be appointed as Governer of State Bank and after getting Hafeez Sheikh as FM, he would have his own financial team.

However when PM office noticed the Hafeez Sheikh was working for someone else, he was removed, just like Shahzad Akbar was removed being an ISI mole ,who BTW disclosed the identity of CIA station chief back in 2010/11.

Hafeez Sheikh has also been in meeting at AabPara (reported by Shabbar Zaidi) after April 2022 as a leading candidate to form a technocrat government on the behalf of GHQ.

Asad Umar being incompetent was the chooran sold by T.V outlets which were being handled by ISPR/ISI at that time.

Last edited:
We still going to watch Asad Umar?

Conflicted about this.

He didn't join the lota party. That's a plus. But, how come he managed to withstand the pressure where no one else could?
So if you bend to the threats you are bad and if you don't you will be asked why didn't you.
Typical Pakistani mentality or lack of

You are still drinking that Kool-Aid?

Asad Umar is a decent person so he did not say it in public but as per some journalists who talked to him after November 2022, it was Bajwa who wanted to bring his own FM as Hafeez Sheikh. Bajwa has already admitted that he askd for Reza Baqir to be appointed as Governer of State Bank and after getting Hafeez Sheikh as FM, he would have his own financial team.

However when PM office noticed the Hafeez Sheikh was working for someone else, he was removed, just like Shahzad Akbar was removed being an ISI mole ,who BTW disclosed the identity of CIA station chief back in 2010/11.

Hafeez Sheikh has also been in meeting at AabPara (reported by Shabbar Zaidi) after April 2022 as a leading candidate to form a technocrat government on the behalf of GHQ.

Asad Umar being incompetent was the chooran sold by T.V outlets which were being handled by ISPR/ISI at that time.
Uhh - if that kool-aid is economics and pragmatism rather than Ikki Kahn led idioitc “I wont ever go to IMF” idealism..

4402320.jpg

So if you bend to the threats you are bad and if you don't you will be asked why didn't you.
Typical Pakistani mentality or lack of
Easy with the generalization there, boyo.

He is not superman that he didn't bend where all others did. People like Fawad Ch who had quite a following. And I just said that it's good that, he didn't join the party. I am just saying, there must have been some compromise for him not joining the new patriotic party.

I scrutinize everyone and in my opinion, he is correct here. He f**ked up when he was the finance minister but he was also highly successful for many years as the CEO of Engro. Of course, this doesn't mean that he shouldn't be scrutinized, everyone should be scrutinized.

I am not sure that degree of pessimism is justified. Bangladesh was held up for many years as the world's basket case that has reached Malthusian collapse. But somehow it has turned around and is now a country with hope. May be Pakistan will also find a path of redemption somehow.

Uhh - if that kool-aid is economics and pragmatism rather than Ikki Kahn led idioitc “I wont ever go to IMF” idealism..

You might have a point back in 2019 when criticizing that cabinet team was fashionable. But now after looking at outstanding achievements of PDM/GHQ combo as an alternative, you are making yourself look like a ........ (you pick your choice here).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom