What's new

Asad Umar exposing PML-N good governance

Sorry but yeh wohi bnda hai jo Jb Pindi ki metro shuru hui thi to Shoor macha rha tha k 4 arab (billion) ki metro cost hai ADB k mutabiq is k pass report bhi thi Asian Development bank ki... or Supreme court jane k nare mar rha tha but kya hua??? Ponkaaaaaa

So ur r saying ur leader Nawaz sharif appoint a traitor a minister . Should Nawaz sharif be tried for treason as well .

DumbPatwariLogic

yes he should be, along with Imran
but my question is why Asad Omar is not putting any allegation on his brother, the chairman of privatization commission. Its like both bother, both son of General Omar, are washed by milk.

But thats just me, a mature person. You loyalty stops at party lines

Conflict of interest..... you'll find the answer in your own post! :D

If Nawaz Sharif (being in steel business for 3 generations now) can't run Pakistan Steel Mill properly, how can he run entire country?

Nice try, but this chart proofs nothing, try posting something comprehensible with proper labels indicating the start point as when AU left Engro, along with data before and after he left. So everyone can see.
For you it proves nothing, for you nothing can prove anything :)

In your view,
but it can become profitable again, the only thing needed is to stop corruption and hire some suitable persons who have the ability and experience to manage this kind of business, like Our Railway minister Saad Rafique which is doing some good work to bring our rails on track.forget about privatizing these types of assets which can generate a lots of money.
I m a PTI voter but credit should b given to our railway minister for his good work.
privatizing is no solution bhai g. privatizing is just like mitti pao tay jaan churao.

The fundamental problem with Steel mills is soviet era plant which is too costly to upgrade and too inefficient to run...A large chunk of mill needs to be scrapped and replaced with modern German machinery - supposedly the best steel making machinery in the world.

This lanti admi .......How about asad umar's own corruption....This evil looking idiot got a stay order on his corruption ....... his elder brother who is 1000 times more level of sane thinking very calculated decent n true gentlemen has total different views and loves PMLN.. PTI Will be 2nd power rest of their life ............... INSHALLAH

(5) Asad Umar’s past is not clean: Asad Umar who is often dubbed as clean. Well, Asad Umar has been found guilty of illegal hoarding and increasing the price of Urea the highest in 32 years [2]. Asad Umar was fired by Engro as the company was slapped with hefty fine over the illegal price increase and robbing the farmers of this poor country. So one cannot say Asad Umar is clean. He is, in fact, robber of Pakistani farmers and we demand that he should return back the looted amount and apologize for profiteering during his good old CEO days. In [2] the whole inquiry report of Competition Commission of Pakistan is provided. You can read by yourself.
totally irrelevant reply. I asked u to show where did the the company fired him . any letter or press conference

bro what a dumb argument. Asad Omar was not found guilty . the company did it for their own profit along with many other companies.. every company tries to maximizes profit . Companies are fined often by government. COEs didnt get fired over it.

Now dnt run away show me a letter in which the company said he was fired

You are providing 2015 figures, what does it has to do with AU? Do you know when he left Engro?

For you it proves nothing, for you nothing can prove anything :)

So resorting to usual rants, hanki panki stuff. It means you have nothing to back your earlier claims?

Sorry but yeh wohi bnda hai jo Jb Pindi ki metro shuru hui thi to Shoor macha rha tha k 4 arab (billion) ki metro cost hai ADB k mutabiq is k pass report bhi thi Asian Development bank ki... or Supreme court jane k nare mar rha tha but kya hua??? Ponkaaaaaa

Everyone can be wrong, but that doesn't make him wrong for entire life. Move on with that metro stuff and answer this current thread instead of always whining about that one incident.

Why would any of them would like to make a confession? As if Jamima did a press conference when she dumped imran. :lol:
Starting point is where he left Engro and see where it stands, trippled in almost 3 years after him.
big.chart

as they say u can never from a fool. Now lets talk about his profile in descon. Do u know how CEo is elected? all stake holder have which are owners in away elected them bcoz they know hie is the most capible
When Umar took over as President and CEO of the company in January 2004, Engro was largely just a fertiliser manufacturer with a small petrochemical subsidiary. Under his leadership, however, the company turned into a diversified industrial conglomerate, with interests ranging from fertilizers, foods, petrochemicals, chemical storage, energy and commodity trading.

Small wonder, then, that Dawood was effusive in his praise of Umar when announcing the departure to the company’s employees, noting that under his leadership, Engro’s revenues had grown from just Rs13 billion in 2004 to Rs114 billion in 2011, growing at an annualised rate of nearly 37%

now lets talk about fertilizer business in the loss period. Read about it. use ur little brian and see if it was engro or CEO fault or government fault and over all industry decline.

Everyone can be wrong, but that doesn't make him wrong for entire life. Move on with that metro stuff and answer this current thread instead of always whining about that one incident.

M not the one whining about anything just highlighting... Waiting for him to go to supreme court again with real proof

Asad umar asked a simple question how is it possible a family doing steel biz for generations can't fix steel mill?

Noora logic let's attack Asad Umar and don't talk about steel mill

M not the one whining about anything just highlighting... Waiting for him to go to supreme court again with real proof

Ok, so if you are done with all that bullcr@p? Would you care to comment on the thread?

Here's the full scandal: PML-N Senator exposing PML-N & IMF nexus

Your own Senator has accused your party to deliberately push Pakistan towards massive disaster.

yes he should be, along with Imran
but my question is why Asad Omar is not putting any allegation on his brother, the chairman of privatization commission. Its like both bother, both son of General Omar, are washed by milk.

But thats just me, a mature person. You loyalty stops at party lines
army surrender was a good decision military . I support it . To blame them for our stupidities is not my thing.

Now two brothers cant be same . in the same family there could be one evil and one good person. all of us have seen it all their lives . see ur leaders personality, shahbaz and nawaz have different attidtudes, work style and approach to things .

army surrender was a good decision military . I support it . To blame them for our stupidities is not my thing.

Now two brothers cant be same . in the same family there could be one evil and one good person. all of us have seen it all their lives . see ur leaders personality, shahbaz and nawaz have different attidtudes, work style and approach to things .

I agree with you brothers can be different, good one ends up in PTI and bad one in PMLN, thats just the natural alignment.

Back
Top Bottom