What's new

Asad Umar exposing PML-N good governance

Google it bachay, you will find 100s of credible sources too....its a well knows fact no matter who quotes it, its not a secret chanda. Also ask exposer when he is going to expose his brother's corruption in PMLN

Right so shoot the messenger instead of focusing on his message. Nice strategy.. :lol:

If you're done bashing Asad Umer for what his father did or his brother in PMLN is doing, please come back to the topic of the thread.. :pop:

Asad Umar is commenting in the output of steel mill he fails to mention that steel mill is a loss making establishment and durng the PPP regime is sustained output due to massive government bail out injections and loans..eventually its credibility is going to run out so finance injection in shape of loans will dry out...which will affect production..simple as that..Steel Mill is heavily corrupted and there is no solution to it beside privatization and restructuring.

No one is against privatization of Pakistan Steel Mills BUT the govt is handing it over to Sindh Govt as a gift.

92 News HD Federal government approves to hand over Pakistan Steel Mills to Sindh - 92 News HD

Want to bang your head against nearby wall now?

No one is against privatization of Pakistan Steel Mills BUT the govt is handing it over to Sindh Govt as a gift.

92 News HD Federal government approves to hand over Pakistan Steel Mills to Sindh - 92 News HD

Want to bang your head against nearby wall now?

Steel mill should given to a Kabarya if one si willing to take it. This scrap of a mill is nothing but a burden on nation...Its a good decision my PMLN to hand it over to Sind since its Sindi parties who are shoving their people in that mill and paying them double and triple salaries. let them pay the deficit too.

If u dont know any thing about national assets, STFU. U did a great job by typing these lines against Asad Umar which is one of the most efficient CEO in Pakistan.Type some good words or just watch and keep quiet.
how can u call him the most efficient CEO of Pakistan ? There are many people better than him , I am also associated to one of the top companies of Pakistan (Engro sized ), i can say it there are many people much more talented than Asad Umer . He is only a normal IQ CEO.

Asad Umar should really utilize his expertise in KPK.

so we should see his good governance being implemented.
He will probably do the same which he did at Engro which lead to him being kicked out.

He will probably do the same which he did at Engro which lead to him being kicked out.

Asad Umar is not even qualified to be Hajam..he is faking as a business man...He is the same idiot i had a meeting once for energy related venture and if revisit his analysis it will be good comedy..

"The Exposer" now in Cinema halls near you
watch exposer expose his Brother's party....when is exposer going to expose his father's hand in 1971 crisis?

https://lubpak.com/archives/296159
So ur r saying ur leader Nawaz sharif appoint a traitor a minister . Should Nawaz sharif be tried for treason as well .

DumbPatwariLogic

how can u call him the most efficient CEO of Pakistan ? There are many people better than him , I am also associated to one of the top companies of Pakistan (Engro sized ), i can say it there are many people much more talented than Asad Umer . He is only a normal IQ CEO.
Are u blind or something? read my post again, and then talk some trash which seems to b your hobby.

Show me when he was kicked out . Any letter any press conference ? U will not find a single one .
Why would any of them would like to make a confession? As if Jamima did a press conference when she dumped imran. :lol:
Starting point is where he left Engro and see where it stands, trippled in almost 3 years after him.
big.chart

Asad Umar is commenting in the output of steel mill he fails to mention that steel mill is a loss making establishment and durng the PPP regime is sustained output due to massive government bail out injections and loans..eventually its credibility is going to run out so finance injection in shape of loans will dry out...which will affect production..simple as that..Steel Mill is heavily corrupted and there is no solution to it beside privatization and restructuring.

In your view,
but it can become profitable again, the only thing needed is to stop corruption and hire some suitable persons who have the ability and experience to manage this kind of business, like Our Railway minister Saad Rafique which is doing some good work to bring our rails on track.forget about privatizing these types of assets which can generate a lots of money.
I m a PTI voter but credit should b given to our railway minister for his good work.
privatizing is no solution bhai g. privatizing is just like mitti pao tay jaan churao.

Asad Umar is not even qualified to be Hajam..he is faking as a business man...He is the same idiot i had a meeting once for energy related venture and if revisit his analysis it will be good comedy..

And you want us to believe it just because you are saying this, right bozo? :laugh:

Why would any of them would like to make a confession? As if Jamima did a press conference when she dumped imran. :lol:
Starting point is where he left Engro and see where it stands, trippled in almost 3 years after him.
big.chart

Nice try, but this chart proofs nothing, try posting something comprehensible with proper labels indicating the start point as when AU left Engro, along with data before and after he left. So everyone can see.

Show me when he was kicked out . Any letter any press conference ? U will not find a single one .

(5) Asad Umar’s past is not clean: Asad Umar who is often dubbed as clean. Well, Asad Umar has been found guilty of illegal hoarding and increasing the price of Urea the highest in 32 years [2]. Asad Umar was fired by Engro as the company was slapped with hefty fine over the illegal price increase and robbing the farmers of this poor country. So one cannot say Asad Umar is clean. He is, in fact, robber of Pakistani farmers and we demand that he should return back the looted amount and apologize for profiteering during his good old CEO days. In [2] the whole inquiry report of Competition Commission of Pakistan is provided. You can read by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom