What's new

Asad Umar exposing PML-N good governance

The fundamental problem with Steel mills is soviet era plant which is too costly to upgrade and too inefficient to run...A large chunk of mill needs to be scrapped and replaced with modern German machinery - supposedly the best steel making machinery in the world.
If u don't know anything about this issue, y r u bashing yourself in.the problem is not a soviet era plant, the problem is v r not able to utilize it properly (this mill is running at 50 % of its capacity if we bring it on 75 % then it will be in profit, said by Ishaq Dar) last night in CAPITAL TALK with Hamid Mir.

If u don't know anything about this issue, y r u bashing yourself in.the problem is not a soviet era plant, the problem is v r not able to utilize it properly (this mill is running at 50 % of its capacity if we bring it on 75 % then it will be in profit, said by Ishaq Dar) last night in CAPITAL TALK with Hamid Mir.

You cannot bring a mill to that mark if there is no demand for its product and keeping efficiency in mind it will still be losing money..modern mills are much more efficient and have lower break even mark and product better quality output in fewer resource..

You cannot bring a mill to that mark if there is no demand for its product and keeping efficiency in mind it will still be losing money..modern mills are much more efficient and have lower break even mark and product better quality output in fewer resource..
You still didn't got it,, do you? plz read my post again.

You still didn't got it,, do you? plz read my post again.

Ishaq Dar made a blanket statement..the reasons why we cannot take it to 75% is to be found in deeper details..before pointing out my qualifications I have major experience in industrial facilities..and supplies..you sound like PPP fanboy with only slogans of no use..

Ishaq Dar made a blanket statement..the reasons why we cannot take it to 75% is to be found in deeper details..before pointing out my qualifications I have major experience in industrial facilities..and supplies..you sound like PPP fanboy with only slogans of no use..
Sir u r Elite member of this forum.you r more qualified and experienced than me but this mill can go to its 75% operational capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom