What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
thermal imaging on a fire ball from 57km away (atleast) .....yeah! that makes sense to me :D

No Sir. Live monitoring before, during and after the fireball. You'd be surprised at what one can see. And the observing station may not be the launching station at all.

No Sir. Live monitoring before, during and after the fireball. You'd be surprised at what one can see. And the observing station may not be the launching station at all.
Before, thing i buy, during? How are you going to see through the fireball, i have seen footage of US strikes and FLIR under helis l, you cant make out anything through fire ball ....not on a scale that is being claimed here.....as far as after part is concerned than, i would really b interested in onowkno the Observing station for that.,...counting deadbodies on a sat image.....good luck with that

Before, thing i buy, during? How are you going to see through the fireball, i have seen footage of US strikes and FLIR under helis l, you cant make out anything through fire ball ....not on a scale that is being claimed here.....as far as after part is concerned than, i would really b interested in onowkno the Observing station for that.,...counting deadbodies on a sat image.....good luck with that

The fireball lasts only a relatively short time, and unless there is is a large amount of fuel or ordnance on the ground, it clear relatively quickly too. As for counting bodies, you count the survivors and subtract from the pre-attack numbers to get an estimate of those killed. And those are just for starters.

The fireball lasts only a relatively short time, and unless there is is a large amount of fuel or ordnance on the ground, it clear relatively quickly too. As for counting bodies, you count the survivors and subtract from the pre-attack numbers to get an estimate of those killed. And those are just for starters.

I wrote a long winded reply to be presented in your honor, but then thought, why go through the mental torture yet again? :P

Ab to forum par behes karnay ki bhi himmat nikal gayi hai

I wrote a long winded reply to be presented in your honor, but then thought, why go through the mental torture yet again? :P

Ab to forum par behes karnay ki bhi himmat nikal gayi hai

It's okay Sir. My heart is not in it any more, either.

(After all, I have only a rudimentary knowledge of image analysis in a failed center of imaging excellence. What would I know? :D )

(And I haven't even touch on advanced techniques and adjunct analyses in such situations.)

(After all, I have only a rudimentary knowledge of image analysis in a failed center of imaging excellence. What would I know? :D )

Yet you still soldier on...

We'll see if and when those images are shared!

I am surprised waisay, a media which is known for finding the phupi ka beta of a guy who got run over by a motorcycle in Chichawatni, can't find those 250 souls and their obliterated swimming pool and gym in a populated area :P

Maybe my friend who has a hotel in Bessian is hiding them there, I'll ask him ;)

Yet you still soldier on...

We'll see if and when those images are shared!

I am surprised waisay, a media which is known for finding the phupi ka beta of a guy who got run over by a motorcycle in Chichawatni, can't find those 250 souls and their obliterated swimming pool and gym in a populated area :P

Maybe my friend who has a hotel in Bessian is hiding them there, I'll ask him ;)

The imagery may never be shared, but the claim of 250 dead bodies is not true, I can tell you. However, this was more of a warning shot across the bow than anything else with blessings of the ever seeing eye.

(And I haven't even touch on advanced techniques and adjunct analyses in such situations.)
Then who am i to question your skills, clearly you are the expert on it.....and who am i, just a fire and explosion incident investigator, trained on nfpa 921 & 1001....

Then who am i to question your skills, clearly you are the expert on it.....and who am i, just a fire and explosion incident investigator, trained on nfpa 921 & 1001....

Well, you are the better person the analyze the scene on the ground. I only work with image analysis, mainly remotely.

Well, you are the better person the analyze the scene on the ground. I only work with image analysis, mainly remotely.
In that case, Waiting to see your views on whatever images are released, by India or a third party.

The imagery may never be shared, but the claim of 250 dead bodies is not true, I can tell you. However, this was more of a warning shot across the bow than anything else with blessings of the ever seeing eye.
I have to agree. While bodies might be carted away relatively quickly, a training camp will leave significant debris, remnants of the building foundations etc that can’t be covered up quickly, without heavy machinery being deployed and all debris being trucked away.

Witnesses and local journalists told Al Jazeera that the Indian munitions appeared to strike a mostly uninhabited forest near the mountain village of Jaba.

"The payload was dropped near the forest in Batrasi, it is totally uninhabited," said Khalid Chaudhry, a local journalist. Two other journalists at the scene corroborated that version of events.

The Reuters news agency quoted a local villager as saying he heard four loud bangs, but that damage was limited to trees and one house.

Local residents told Al Jazeera the area was once home to a JeM training camp, but that it had been shut "years ago". They spoke on condition of anonymity, given the sensitivity of the subject.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...dian-air-raids-territory-190226162648237.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom