What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
12 IAF Mirage 2000 came at least 30km inside Pakistan and all went back safely. Where are our AWACS and where are our FM90, Anza or Ly80 systems? At least half aircrafts should have been destroyed.

India to USA: We have created too much war hysteria in our county, this is election time and something must be done as the public will not accept any thing less than an attack. Please help us out.

USA to Pakistan: You must work with India here and provide them an area without any population where India can do a dry bomb run. This will also greatly help both sides in calming the situation down.

Pakistan: OK, sounds like an acceptable proposal, but only on one condition, there must not be any collateral damage during this venture in any way shape or form, or else our nation will stand up against our own govt. for a revenge attack, leaving us without any choice.

India: Done, we will stay away from civilians and populated area.

End of the day, Indian nation is jumping up and down with joy for attacking Pakistan and Pakistanis are just as happy for repelling the attack. Both nations go home and sleep well, and then the business as usual.

But inexplicably PA and PAF was found wanting when there was a continuous BARCAP/CAP being flown and claims made about the prowess of the forces on this very forum. So, ineptitude on whose side?
A response time of under 5 minutes, forcing the IAF to retreat almost immediately, is not exactly a failure.

there was a continuous BARCAP/CAP being flown
There was no continuous CAP being flown. Read the DG ISPR statement on how the response panned out.

All the evidence, even international new agencies, point to the only damage being 'trees' and an 'empty mountainside'. Apparently your earlier comment regarding refraining from commenting given the lack of any evidence of the IAF actually hitting a 'training camp' does not prevent you from trolling.
Guilty as charged , i saw the opening and went for it to lighten the mood. If any inconvenience caused then i do apologize.

We don't have AA guns or SAM systems capable of intercepting these kinds of incursions everywhere in Pakistan. The best response Pakistan has is PAF at the moment. Had there been an attack on a military installation, the damage would have been reported back almost instantly, and the PAF would have responded. In this case, since the bombs were dropped into an empty space, no reports of damage, or even that bombs had been dropped, were available instantly, and by the time the PAF was in engagement range, the IAF was already back (2-4 minutes).

Had the IAF hit civilian, government or military installations, the PAF would have responded one way or another.
So instead of jumping here and there , instead of chest thumbing about JF-17 ,,,,, Instead of so much bla bla , Why not Our armed forces invested in Air defence ??????
Who was stopping them???? And as you know we are on RED alert , then Why PA did not deployed MANPADS to LOC (front line) ???????? Why we left our solders on front line venerable from IAF attack????/
Come on Sir ,,,,,,, It does not mean where the hell bomb drops ,,,,, this does not mean what they kill ,, this does not mean how deep they came inside <<<
Important is ,,, IAF did violation of LOC , enter Pakistan , dropped bomb and went back.

even if that plan is coming from enemy land and when you are on red alert ??????? Thanks God IAF did not bombes any strategic installation...….

yes, 10 KM is considered a shoot safe zone, again unless you declare you are in state of war...now Pakistan can deny their civilian planes to use our air space.

yes, 10 KM is considered a shoot safe zone, again unless you declare you are in state of war...now Pakistan can deny their civilian planes to use our air space.
ON LOC both parties have 10 km restricted area ,,,,, So to enter Pakistan IAF first violated that 10 km in side IOK and then about 6 km inside Pakistan...…..
And we are on RED alert !!!!!!!!!! Indian were calling for war day in day out...……. What else we need …….

So instead of jumping here and there , instead of chest thumbing about JF-17 ,,,,, Instead of so much bla bla , Why not Our armed forces invested in Air defence ??????
Who was stopping them???? And as you know we are on RED alert , then Why PA did not deployed MANPADS to LOC (front line) ???????? Why we left our solders on front line venerable from IAF attack????/
Come on Sir ,,,,,,, It does not mean where the hell bomb drops ,,,,, this does not mean what they kill ,, this does not mean how deep they came inside <<<
Important is ,,, IAF did violation of LOC , enter Pakistan , dropped bomb and went back.
What is the range of manpads that Pakistan has?

Also, please read the post I linked to:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/reut...ms-of-major-destruction.604157/#post-11207595

ON LOC both parties have 10 km restricted area ,,,,, So to enter Pakistan IAF first violated that 10 km in side IOK and then about 6 km inside Pakistan...…..
And we are on RED alert !!!!!!!!!! Indian were calling for war day in day out...……. What else we need …….
The Indian media calling for war does not make it a war. Peacetime rules of engagement are still followed until war is declared or an act of war conducted.

Hahah... wha I feel inside ?? lol ...I feel proud inside what else... We just penetrated your country.,,.. early in the morning... 12 of brave pilots..and all this while you were still dreaming of your PAF guarding you.
Okay if that's makes you sleep in night that's fine with me. I am proud that we killed 40 soldiers without lifting a finger win win situation for both lol.

@Vibrio @Sam. @Nilgiri

I'll also point you to this excellent post providing a general overview of a theoretical action/engagement along the lines of what the IAF conducted on another thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/reut...ms-of-major-destruction.604157/#post-11207595
Seems quite informative. Also look at DGISPR sequence of event in which he stated fake parallel missions to divide attention.

Also it seem to me your guys have solid lintels that it was to come from ground as they were all in. Might be some double agent ISI got. :)

Seems quite informative. Also look at DGISPR sequence of event in which he stated fake parallel missions to divide attention.

Also it seem to me your guys have solid lintels that it was to come from ground as they were all in. Might be some double agent ISI got. :)
Any professional military would put out false intel.

Again, as a corollary to @Vibrio point, the IAF may have learned about PAF gaps, but the PAF has learned equally as much in terms of Indian tactics and her own response and potential vulnerabilities. On the intelligence side, false intel will be analyzed and adjusted for going forward. Learning experience for both sides.

Okay if that's makes you sleep in night that's fine with me. I am proud that we killed 40 soldiers without lifting a finger win win situation for both lol.
those who aRe incapable of fighting face to face like true Muslims, are forced to hire suicide bombers.
I feel sorry for your thinking. Get well soon.

The Indian media calling for war does not make it a war. Peacetime rules of engagement are still followed until war is declared or an act of war conducted.
What about Indian PM...…… he is sitting PM...…. and indian minsters ?????/ indian military officials ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom