What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
It is time that the air defense responsibility is taken away from PAF, and the PA takes ownership of the SAMs, and procures and deploys an effective air defence system. We all know the PA will pull the trigger when the time arises, and this includes shooting down an intruding IAF planes.

The PAF( or what is left of it ) can go back to their fantasy land, and make video and chase girls.... not much else they are capable of it seems.

PAF used to be one of the best in the world and now look, shambles.

Where the f**k are the SAMs?

Well in regards to all the Pakistani members concerned with where we spent all the defense budget can chill. DHA, all other military housing society's will save you.

It is time that the air defense responsibility is taken away from PAF, and the PA takes ownership of the SAMs, and procures and deploys an effective air defence system. We all know the PA will pull the trigger when the time arises, and this includes shooting down an intruding IAF planes.

The PAF( or what is left of it ) can go back to their fantasy land, and make video and chase girls.... not much else they are capable of it seems.
Stop bad mouthing PAF. You have no idea what you are talking about AD. There are different domains, ranges and altitudes.

PAF did what it was told to do, stop getting paranoid. IAF aircraft's wreckage falling inside India could have giving leverage to India.

Hit the Indians back. I am Pro peace but they attacked the motherland here, regardless of which version of events are correct. They managed to get inside our territory and dropped bombs.

I honestly don't care what method is used, India should never be immune in their attacks. Or there is no knowing what they, and other snakes around us, will plan next.
DG ISPR has said Pakistan will choose the timing and the place.

Since they did not kill any civilians or damage infrastructure i think if PAF just destroys a few amminition or fuel dumps inside indian occupied kashmir. I would be happy. Without loosing aircraft or men.

They don't have to cross loc just fire above muzaffarabad the RAAD stand off glide bombs they have 300 km+ range. Hit something important than trees, in leh srinagar or jammu region.

Tell me which AF jettisons the fuel tank for a punny 2 km incursion.

Do you know when the loads are jettisoned? It happens when an interception is immanent. You either jettison to run away or you jettison to prepare for the ensuing fight. Was there a fight? It's best that you use google before exercising your behind every time you post here.

That’s just the point.

Modi has Pak where he wants. If Pak acts , suits him. It’s obviously been factored in. The closer it is to election time , more chances of it getting postponed. He comes back riding a high.

If Pak does not , suits him too.

Therefore all “ times & places of Pak choosing suits him / BJP

It shouldn't matter much to Pakistan if modi comes back riding a white horse, he is not going to govern us. For Pakistan it should be simple plain matter of a response that stops this nonsense once and for all. A response after which knocks some sense into indian policy makers and warmongers ..... india for whatever matter violated international laws, committed an act of aggression and war. Why should it be Pakistan only responsible for peace and stability of this region.

I hope Pakistan responds and responds well .... to the extent that modi is left with an option of full blown war only, we will see then how much modi has factored in everything, and surprisingly the silence from your military quarters is making it appear that only modi and co planned this for nothing value of military achievement.

Do you know when the loads are jettisoned? It happens when an interception is immanent. You either jettison to run away or you jettison to prepare for the ensuing fight. Was there a fight? It's best that you use google before exercising your behind every time you post here.
Did you get what I mean? If a plane has to make 2 Kms to reach its airspace which will hardly take 5 or 6 seconds then do you think it will have to jettison the fuel tank to make it in 3 or 4 seconds. It does not make any sense.

If the fighters were 30 or 40 kms into enemy airspace then it makes sense to jettison fuel tank for running speedily.

Hence your Pakistani argument of intercepting within 2 kms of LOC is a fallacy. This is what I mean.

Did you get what I mean? If a plane has to make 2 Kms to reach its airspace which will hardly take 5 or 6 seconds then do you think it will have to jettison the fuel tank to make it in 3 or 4 seconds. It does not make any sense.

If the fighters were 30 or 40 kms into enemy airspace then it makes sense to jettison fuel tank for running speedily.

Hence your Pakistani argument of intercepting within 2 kms of LOC is a fallacy. This is what I mean.

Are you under the assumption that the Indian pilots were absolutely sure that the Pakistanis will not follow them across the LOC.? Is there a magic curtain on the LOC which only the IAF can cross? Would an AIM-120 launched above AJK suddenly stop and turn around as soon as it reached the LOC? And how ill trained would those Indian pilots be to disregard such a basic SOP? The payloads are the first thing that go at the very first indication of the slightest threat. Payloads have been jettisoned well within respective air spaces before by both sides, even during times of peace. Like I said, just Google and learn a little.

Last edited:
http://www.zemtv.com/2019/02/26/live-with-moeed-pirzada-26th-february-2019/

Today's Moeed Pirzada program is very informative. Indians too must watch to become mature and sane.

An air marshal in the program told that air force first objective is to deny the air to intruder. If the intruder attack only then will air force pursue and attempt to destroy the intruder. PAF did the right thing by denying the airspace and forcing the jets to flee.

This is the operational side of the story. The political side of the story can be twisted and manipulated no end.

Balakot in Kashmir, not KP. Indians think they are a super power. They live in their world and keep deceiving themselves.

Pakistan will slowly heating up Kashmir border and reach to the point where Indian army move to LOC. From that point, something will happened ...............Engage all Indian army in Kashmir on LOC.. Then strike back from some " secret path" ..... It's already heat up . India is using light and heavy weapons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom