What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
That's Ok for me. We don't belive in disguised suicide bombing attacks. We belive in fighting armed forces vs armed forces so that intrusion is a much better respectful option for me.
You poor Indian always forget your monkey kalbushan Yadav who was involved in killing innocents in Balochistan what was that?

BBC reporting that army has cordoned off the area and not even local police are allowed. May be guarding blown out trees to make some beds..

If everything is cordoned off then what is this?

Or how this afp reporter reached the location

Or this

Or how Arshad Sharif is allowed to reach the area despite the so called cordon

@#hydra# any explanation. Or no explanation just like no picture of those 300 dead militants

Last edited:
F*ck are the trees ok? Pakistan already has quite low forest coverage. I'm serious Pakistan should strike twice as hard, at least double their trees.

Trees would be targeted bro

We support tree plantation but this time we would have to destroy trees. Indians have left us with no other option.

Trees would be targeted bro

We support tree plantation but this time we would have to destroy trees. Indians have left us with no other option.
You dont have balls to do so,i bet paf will not go offensive.

BattlespaceX-Post-R1_0.jpg

B
If everything is cordoned off then what is this?

Or how this afp reporter reached the location

Or this

Or how Arshad Sharif is allowed to reach the area despite the so called cordon

@#hydra# any explanation. Or no explanation just like no picture of those 300 dead militants

Both journalist Arshad Shariff and WSJ are army touts etc, we want all journalists to go and see area, local journalists have been stoppd from cordoned area by Army.

B

Both journalist Arshad Shariff and WSJ are army touts etc, we want all journalists to go and see area, local journalists have been stoppd from cordoned area by Army.

It's the middle of the night and its right now an important site. PA will be taking local and international journalists there tomorrow.

This is very alarming, 60+- km inside Pakistan they came and go back unharmed. ..

This is not good, at the time when ur Airforce and Air defence both are on. *redalert*. ... very poor performance @ PAF . ..I am realllllllly worried now, specially After analysing this map pic.

By the way Where were our awacs air crafts and new Tps-77 like radars and SAM and AAM missiles,,,,?

IHK
IMG-20190227-WA0000.jpeg

Hit the Indians back. I am Pro peace but they attacked the motherland here, regardless of which version of events are correct. They managed to get inside our territory and dropped bombs.

I honestly don't care what method is used, India should never be immune in their attacks. Or there is no knowing what they, and other snakes around us, will plan next.

It is time that the air defense responsibility is taken away from PAF, and the PA takes ownership of the SAMs, and procures and deploys an effective air defence system. We all know the PA will pull the trigger when the time arises, and this includes shooting down an intruding IAF planes.

The PAF( or what is left of it ) can go back to their fantasy land, and make video and chase girls.... not much else they are capable of it seems.

I think Pakistan army will use Babar for deep strikes on selective targets.
Using long-range ballistic missiles will cause a panic or nuclear war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom