What's new

Assailants hack to death writer Avijit Roy, wife injured

abe chutieye malaun ke bacche tom log monkey ko puja karte ho! vul gaye kya!

search

Hanuman -- the Monkey Superman

hanuman.jpg

The next ape series is coming Labong!
Shame @levina

See, he doesn't have flags, because ISIS flags are not available on the list of flags.
Don't worry dude! We will ahve one soon and it will be something like Young turks. You don't know us but we are coming and soon with the fall of BD govt. you will know us.#killallmalauns.

Apes deserve respect. So am I!

I'm supposed to be the apeturd! good enough not to call be retard, dud!

OMG.... how can some people be sooooooo RACIST and xenophobic...
I guess the "00000" at the end of your username represents your IQ..

You seem to have problem with Bangladeshi and muslim only. I didn't notice you standing up for Bangladesh and Islam (not talking about defending Jamat or me) against indian. I know where your loyalty lay.

You seem to have problem with Bangladeshi and muslim only. I didn't notice you standing up for Bangladesh and Islam (not talking about defending Jamat or me) against indian. I know where your loyalty lay.

Nokhol bangali...And if he is Bangladeshi then he is only here to appease his masters

#killallmalauns

Allah didnt create world for human only. All living and non livings things have rights in this world. Muhammad came for not only human but for all. As for not human, similarly not for Muslims only. Communalism cant be the policy of Islam. Allah created men as Ashraful Makhluqat as protector of world. Did Allah feed less or given less property to the non Muslims? With much love and care he created the world and equally distributed rights among all livings, didnt distinguish among any cast creeds. Islam's policy isnt to create Islamic states by killings human. But to giving rights to people so that people can choose the right paths and understand the Magnanimity of his creator. Now how they become Malaun where there isnt any sign of Lanaat on Hindus by Allah?

Last edited:
abe chutieye malaun ke bacche tom log monkey ko puja karte ho! vul gaye kya!

So you agree you are a monkey. Must say good progress for an apeturd like you. Also your religious slurs don't stick on me, I'm as irreligious as it goes. But if I say something about your arab god and prophet, you'd probably blow up somewhere crowded or behead someone in his sleep. So let's not throw stone living in glass palace.

And why do you jamatis curse in broken hindi, were you fathered by hindi/urdu speaker? I spent 4 years of my life in hostel, saying someone chutiya was considered effeminate there. Last time someone told me chutiya in college, I told him this - "Khankir chele tor baaper laora bhenge tor maa er gaar e dhukiye debo, chellate chellate more jaabe dujonei". If you are not that good in Bengali, ask your dad to explain.

So you agree you are a monkey. Must say good progress for an apeturd like you. Also your religious slurs don't stick on me, I'm as irreligious as it goes. But if I say something about your arab god and prophet, you'd probably blow up somewhere crowded or behead someone in his sleep. So let's not throw stone living in glass palace.

And why do you jamatis curse in broken hindi, were you fathered by hindi/urdu speaker? I spent 4 years of my life in hostel, saying someone chutiya was considered effeminate there. Last time someone told me chutiya in college, I told him this - "Khankir chele tor baaper laora bhenge tor maa er gaar e dhukiye debo, chellate chellate more jaabe dujonei". If you are not that good in Bengali, ask your dad to explain.

He spoke in broken hindi urdu because most indians are hindi speakers.

abe is malaun toh bangla bolta hai. Tu irreligious- makes me laugh lah! That means it allows you to **** your mommy, right! Cause that's what you need - a male and female.
By the way, I know what that Khankir chele replied. He did the same thing to you and your mommy as you wished. Looks good nah!
Opps, you should pray to me! I'm monkey god- Hanuman! Have respect human!
Lol! Even hanuman got internet!

Moral-It doesn't need to be an Arab religion. You seems to be arrogant about religion. If I start, you would get gangraped here. Of course, as your dick broke to that tough guy who even calls you 'chutiye'. Lol! Let me have a laugh! The guy, who called you chutiye & as I belief in reply he broke your laora haahah! make me elated duh!! well let me continue, may call you chutiye again! Just show your face to him. An advice from God Monkey!

Allah didnt create world for human only. All living and non livings things have rights in this world. Muhammad came for not only human but for all. As for not human, similarly not for Muslims only. Communalism cant be the policy of Islam. Allah created men as Ashraful Makhluqat as protector of world. Did Allah feed less or given less property to the non Muslims? With much love and care he created the world and equally distributed rights among all livings, didnt distinguish among any cast creeds. Islam's policy isnt to create Islamic states by killings human. But to giving rights to people so that people can choose the right paths and understand the Magnanimity of his creator. Now how they become Malaun where there isnt any sign of Lanaat on Hindus by Allah?
Stop your hamba hamba! It depends upon people! You keep your ethics. Someone needs to clean the garbage. In one way or another. Our current political situation- whatever the govt. is, if any state to blame that's calcutta malauns and some punjabi Delhi rulers, who are actually sodomizing those malauns to create anarchy in Bangladesh.

Don't be serious. I'm just trolling him. I'm troller God! Is it demotion or promotion? Monkey knows Everything! Chew chew!

Ar kotodin chamchami korba malaun go! Din to phurai jacche! Bidesh vagba, upai nai. Dhorbo tore! Ke dhorbo? Valo question? Well, my iq is not in the level of chamcha! I'm so sorry!

Tui magir pola Mir jafor go sperm diya jonmaisos!

Don't worry dude! We will ahve one soon and it will be something like Young turks. You don't know us but we are coming and soon with the fall of BD govt. you will know us.#killallmalauns.

Jamatis behind computer all 6ft with big testicle. In real life all 5ft 1 Mushfiqurs with little goldfish in trouser.

If u read my posts than I have always demanded exemplary punishment for all terrorist weather they are from AL or anyone for that matter. And I have repeatedly asked a bunch of you here to demand the same for the war criminals whose crimes are documented everywhere including Jamaats own newspaper at the time... but alas you guys are too blinded by faith called Jamaat (not islam),..

Exactly where did you demand exemplary punishment for the BAL terrorists, exactly where did you ever criticize the indian aggression against BD, indian interference in our domestic affairs, show it. We know what an indian rajakar like you will show, more of your hogwash.

Jamatis behind computer all 6ft with big testicle. In real life all 5ft 1 Mushfiqurs with little goldfish in trouser.

Yeah, we know how eager indian heroes like you are to display your 'big fish' under your pant to your mother and sister on buses! It has become so out of control that your government had to ban those news footage showing heroes like you in action on public buses.

Do you run Nasir Jamshed's Twitter account :lol:

Bengali Hindu Muslims shouldnt fall in extreme Salafi and Hinduvadi 's traps.
For mood change a song of Nakul Kumar Bishwas

Yeah, we know how eager indian heroes like you are to display your 'big fish' under your pant to your mother and sister on buses! It has become so out of control that your government had to ban those news footage showing heroes like you in action on public buses.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom