What's new

Assailants hack to death writer Avijit Roy, wife injured

What makes him terrorist is rejoicing murder of Abhijit Roy's murder publicly in this forum. I'm sure he did the same for Charlie Hebdo murderers, but not openly, because - FBI.
so what does that make you when you cheer the killing of patriotic BNP-JI people of Bangladesh? are you even of this world?

He was a self-confessed anti-Islamist/ anti-religion guy. In our society these thoughts hurt people - and some obviously loose control of their senses.BD is no place for nastiq atheists.
Just because He happened to be an Atheist , the poor guy deserved to be hacked to death?
seems like you are sympathising with the attackers.
shameful.
Freedom of speech and freedom of belief is a human right.

Just because He happened to be an Atheist , the poor guy deserved to be hacked to death?
shameful.
1.Actually he was not merely an atheist but a hater of Islam. His comments on Islam,Muslim society, the Holy Quor'an and even the Holy Prophet were highly objectionable.
2. We now learn that the Govt was keeping him under watch, and had his spiteful blog shut in BD just hours before he was killed. That raises the question as to how a guy under govt watch could be killed in a location frequented by lots of crowd and with at least three Police posts meters away?

shameful.
1.Actually he was not merely an atheist but a hater of Islam. His comments on Islam,Muslim society, the Holy Quor'an and even the Holy Prophet were highly objectionable.
2. We now learn that the Govt was keeping him under watch, and had his spiteful blog shut in BD just hours before he was killed. That raises the question as to how a guy under govt watch could be killed in a location frequented by lots of crowd and with at least three Police posts meters away?

No Bangladrshi here seems to have read his books or blogs, but they already know what he wrote. @asad71 why don't you post links for those objectionable contents here? And the blog is running just fine.

This guy was against radical Jamati ideology, so he was murdered in a series of many similar murders before.

No Bangladrshi here seems to have read his books or blogs, but they already know what he wrote. @asad71 why don't you post links for those objectionable contents here? And the blog is running just fine.

This guy was against radical Jamati ideology, so he was murdered in a series of many similar murders before.
1.The Blog was shut down by the govt just hours before he was killed. That itself raises the question of insiders being involved.
2. His blogs were not political as such. Sorry to disappoint you. There was nothing targeting Jama't. These passed highly objectionable comments on Islam, Muslims, the Holy Prophet, the Holy Quora'n.

1.The Blog was shut down by the govt just hours before he was killed. That itself raises the question of insiders being involved.
2. His blogs were not political as such. Sorry to disappoint you. There was nothing targeting Jama't. These passed highly objectionable comments on Islam, Muslims, the Holy Prophet, the Holy Quora'n.

1. http://www.mukto-mona.com/ It's working. Who told you that it was blocked by the govt.? Any credible source?

2. So where is those "highly objectionable comments on Islam, Muslims, the Holy Prophet, the Holy Quora'n"? The blog is available, just provide links.

so what does that make you when you cheer the killing of patriotic BNP-JI people of Bangladesh? are you even of this world?
I never cheered for any extra judicial killing, I dare you to show the same. Yes if some jamati war criminal terrorist was convicted in court and put to the gallows, then I off-course like any other sane man condoned that.

I never cheered for any extra judicial killing, I dare you to show the same. Yes if some jamati war criminal terrorist was convicted in court and put to the gallows, then I off-course like any other sane man condoned that.
that is what i'm talking about. according to you, someone is a "criminal terrorist" based on their opposition to 1971 Indian takeover of East Pakistan, which is a political disagreement. there goes your sanity

These passed highly objectionable comments on Islam, Muslims, the Holy Prophet, the Holy Quora'n.
2. So where is those "highly objectionable comments on Islam, Muslims, the Holy Prophet, the Holy Quora'n"? The blog is available, just provide links.

So what if it has objectionable content. That gives you right to murder him? You believe in existence of Allah and Mohammed being the prophet offends my rationality, so I should go out and kill you for that?

that is what i'm talking about. according to you, someone is a "criminal terrorist" based on their opposition to 1971 Indian takeover of East Pakistan, which is a political disagreement. there goes your sanity

Someone is criminal and terrorist because he was convicted in court and was given right to defend himself. There's difference between conviction in court and just hacking someone to death in empty street. I don't expect you to understand that.

Someone is criminal and terrorist because he was convicted in court and was given right to defend himself. There's difference between conviction in court and just hacking someone to death in empty street. I don't expect you to understand that.
according to you, a street agitation that demands the slaughter of people because of political disagreement is something to cheer about. according to you, someone is a criminal and terrorist based on their opposition to 1971 Indian takeover of East Pakistan, not on the due process of law. i'm sorry the concept of ethics go very high above your head

according to you, a street agitation that demands the slaughter of people because of political disagreement is something to cheer about. according to you, someone is a criminal and terrorist based on their opposition to 1971 Indian takeover of East Pakistan, not on the due process of law. i'm sorry the concept of ethics go very high above your head

Facilitating and being engaged in Rape and murder is a crime that deserves death penalty.. :D

opposition to indian takeove??? there were no india in the picture on 25th of march during operation searchlight... what kind of muslim supports such heinous murder... oh i know, the jamaat type of muslims,,

It's blocked in BD.

It is not, as confirmed by one of your compatriots here, and new articles and comments are still being posted there by many Bangladeshis. Stop spreading misinformation to support your conspiracy theory.

And where is the links from avijit's blog that you have found objectionable?

And leaving aside humanity and rule of law, is murders on street by people justified in your religion in case someone is perceived to have made objectionable comments against your religion. Are those men who hacked the writer to death considered most religious as per your books? Please enlighten me.

:P
It is not, as confirmed by one of your compatriots here, and new articles and comments are still being posted there by many Bangladeshis. Stop spreading misinformation to support your conspiracy theory.

And where is the links from avijit's blog that you have found objectionable?

And leaving aside humanity and rule of law, is murders on street by people justified in your religion in case someone is perceived to have made objectionable comments against your religion. Are those men who hacked the writer to death considered most religious as per your books? Please enlighten me.

Enmity with Avijit is mainly for running Muktomona. Where many atheists posted anti religious posts. And facebook also. Check Avijit roy's fb notes. You can have idea.

:P

Enmity with Avijit is mainly for running Muktomona. Where many atheists posted anti religious posts. And facebook also. Check Avijit roy's fb notes. You can have idea.

Many things are posted in pdf also, so webmaster should be under threat?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom