What's new

Assailants hack to death writer Avijit Roy, wife injured

Facilitating and being engaged in Rape and murder is a crime that deserves death penalty.. :D

When the BAL thugs celebrated after a century of rapes at JU did you demand that the crooks be put to death? We all know the answer, don't we? So, stop riding the high horse, it isn't for a hypocrite like you.

When the BAL thugs celebrated after a century of rapes at JU did you demand that the crooks be put to death? We all know the answer, don't we? So, stop riding the high horse, it isn't for a hypocrite like you.

Any rapist or murderer demands exemplary punishment... they can be anyone in this planet, even if it is my own brother I would want him to be hanged. (infact if it is my brother i would hang him myself)..

@DRAY Look at this pro-indian mukto-mona saying that the blog was shutdown 2.5 hrs before the murder of the anti-islam mukto-mona. This alone raises many question abt the murder. Not to mention, the mukto-mona was killed in a high security area, a bastion of mukto-mona organizations like awami chatra league, who btw are quite skillful with chapatis. SO how abt you lot stop whining and trying to fish for an "extremist link" .

Last edited:
Any rapist or murderer demands exemplary punishment... they can be anyone in this planet, even if it is my own brother I would want him to be hanged. (infact if it is my brother i would hang him myself)..

@DRAY Look at this pro-indian mukto-mona saying that the blog was shutdown 2.5 hrs before the murder of the islamophobe. This alone raises many question abt the murder. Not to mention, he was killed in a high security area, a bastion of mukto-mona organizations like awami chatra league, who btw are quite skillful with chapatis. SO how abt you lot stop whining and trying to fish for an "extremist link" .

hahahaha....
his own father, wife and family claims that he was killed by extremist elements.. even the extremist element rejoice his killings (people like you included), and than we have some chagus who invents another conspiracy theory... :D ..... Chagol to chirokali chagol

Facilitating and being engaged in Rape and murder is a crime that deserves death penalty.. :D
such "rape stories" only exist in the dirty perverted Indian minds. and i see you are no different.
opposition to indian takeove??? there were no india in the picture on 25th of march during operation searchlight... what kind of muslim supports such heinous murder... oh i know, the jamaat type of muslims,,
your saying that highlighted part shows i'm conversing with a neanderthal. India and USSR launched war on East Pakistan long before 25th March. Op Searchlight was a poor response to the aggression. if you don't agree with this, let me know

are you a muslim? if yes, what type of muslim are you that you support rampant slaughter of Bengalis and non-Bengalis based on their opposition to Indian invasion? what type of muslim are you that without any beyond-reasonable-doubt proof or any due process of law, you are even now calling for death and destruction of people? what type of muslim are you, that you support the invasion of a people against their will, and imposition of a system that turns that people into second class citizens and a basket case? (i'm talking about the Bangladesh system since 1971)

you are neither aware of your history, nor of JI's position in this issue. first get some toilet training, then speak about issuing a death penalty

such "rape stories" only exist in the dirty perverted Indian minds. and i see you are no different.

your saying that highlighted part shows i'm conversing with a neanderthal. India and USSR launched war on East Pakistan long before 25th March. Op Searchlight was a poor response to the aggression. if you don't agree with this, let me know

are you a muslim? if yes, what type of muslim are you that you support rampant slaughter of Bengalis and non-Bengalis based on their opposition to Indian invasion? what type of muslim are you that without any beyond-reasonable-doubt proof or any due process of law, you are even now calling for death and destruction of people? what type of muslim are you, that you support the invasion of a people against their will, and imposition of a system that turns that people into second class citizens and a basket case? (i'm talking about the Bangladesh system since 1971)

you are neither aware of your history, nor of JI's position in this issue. first get some toilet training, then speak about issuing a death penalty

wish you made any sense... When did India launch a war on East Pakistan? did you read that on basherkella? or are u from an alternate universe?

As I said, a true muslim would never support such heinous acts by Pak army during the 71 war... only people like Jamaat and their warped islamic ideology would make them support rape and murder. Also if you do not believe in the atrocities during the war, I suggest you read on Pakistan and Jamaats own newspaper from the time (Sangram) and u will have all the proof of the misdeeds of your masters..

I think I am also a chagol trying to talk sense to a chagu!!! :D what a grand waste of my time..

But from you we never saw any such 'demand' asking for the death penalty for the rawami terrorists ! All we've seen from you is the slogans taught to you by those rawami thugs. So what you've said is nothing but a hogwash.

Shocking, but not surprising.

It is hard to see how the incident unfolded in a crowded area filled with armed police. As per eye-witness accounts, the police just stood by and watched. Their excuse was that they thought there was a fight going on, and hence not their problem.

He was a self-confessed anti-Islamist/ anti-religion guy. In our society these thoughts hurt people - and some obviously loose control of their senses.BD is no place for nastiq atheists.

Indeed, they do not. It doesn't technically warrant killing them either.

It takes a very long time for a society like that of Bangladesh to change in order to accept things like criticism of religion, particularly in regards to Islam. It not only applies to Bangladesh, but in most Muslim majority nations. Writing on a personal blog is not going to change that reality.

An educated and perhaps enlightened individual like Mr. Avijit should have understood that. Otherwise, he was a fool - Especially when announcing his presence at Ekushey boi mela. And that in a very hostile political environment.

But from you we never saw any such 'demand' asking for the death penalty for the rawami terrorists ! All we've seen from you is the slogans taught to you by those rawami thugs. So what you've said is nothing but a hogwash.

If u read my posts than I have always demanded exemplary punishment for all terrorist weather they are from AL or anyone for that matter. And I have repeatedly asked a bunch of you here to demand the same for the war criminals whose crimes are documented everywhere including Jamaats own newspaper at the time... but alas you guys are too blinded by faith called Jamaat (not islam),..

wish you made any sense... When did India launch a war on East Pakistan?
you are seriously mocking yourself by your own posts. why do you think the destabilization of East Pakistan started since 1970 election?? why do you think arms were being smuggled to extremist elements within PAL (Awami League) and other leftist groups, and places like DU became their hotbeds?? why do you think a conspiracy occurred in Agartala?? for how long are you going to keep denying stuff? for what?? i wonder how you deny things everyone know - India, with massive backing from Soviet Union, launched war on East Pakistan long before March 1971. people like you talking such rubbish is a testament to the success that India and its backer got

Shocking, but not surprising.

It is hard to see how the incident unfolded in a crowded area filled with armed police. As per eye-witness accounts, the police just stood by and watched. Their excuse was that they thought there was a fight going on, and hence not their problem.

Indeed, they do not. It doesn't technically warrant killing them either.

It takes a very long time for a society like that of Bangladesh to change in order to accept things like criticism of religion, particularly in regards to Islam. It not only applies to Bangladesh, but in most Muslim majority nations. Writing on a personal blog is not going to change that reality.

An educated and perhaps enlightened individual like Mr. Avijit should have understood that. Otherwise, he was a fool - Especially when announcing his presence at Ekushey boi mela. And that in a very hostile political environment.
whatever it is, BAL and its leftist allies are full of low-lives who are trying night and day to make BD a place where questioning their Muslimphobic narratives like 'vhasa andalan' and 'sangram' (or supporting the 1947 East Pakistan framework) is more of a novelty than questioning Islam.

^ 7 th century jehadi barbarian spotted, stand in the queue to get ISIS toilet cleaner job after T rex, zakir, lungi and other fellow jehadis.

The jehadiest of you will personally be appointed to clean Jehadi Johns own rear!
In matter of days your hindu *** will be out of Bangladesh. WE are coming to get you. Why don't you come in Bangladesh? Will show you how we wash the malaun shit out of the toilet.

Hopefully RAB is going medieval on him!
You don't act cool like that Pro pic. You Kolikata shit are just malaun and nothing else. We outdid you in past. You Brits' slut had some upper hand, just as we lost the Palasy battle. Now we rule Bangali cultere and everything else. We will cut off your bloody malauni ***.

In the roads of BD thousands of Indians will be sent to Darshan! Oh ya. And you will watch. Take my word.

In matter of days your hindu *** will be out of Bangladesh. WE are coming to get you. Why don't you come in Bangladesh? Will show you how we wash the malaun shit out of the toilet.

You don't act cool like that Pro pic. You Kolikata shit are just malaun and nothing else. We outdid you in past. You Brits' slut had some upper hand, just as we lost the Palasy battle. Now we rule Bangali cultere and everything else. We will cut off your bloody malauni ***.

In the roads of BD thousands of Indians will be sent to Darshan! Oh ya. And you will watch. Take my word.

Yet another illiterate goon. Hopefully evolution will take care of these apetards!

Last edited:
Yet another illiterate goon. Hopefully evolution will take care of these apetards!

See, he doesn't have flags, because ISIS flags are not available on the list of flags.

Please try it. One thing I have seen of muslims is a lot of bark and less of bite. It won't take India much to turn Bangladesh into a concentration camp and test center for biological and nuclear/radiological weaponry.

abe chutieye malaun ke bacche tom log monkey ko puja karte ho! vul gaye kya!

abe chutieye malaun ke bacche tom log monkey ko puja karte ho! vul gaye kya!
search

Hanuman -- the Monkey Superman

hanuman.jpg

The next ape series is coming Labong!

Back
Top Bottom