What's new

Assailants hack to death writer Avijit Roy, wife injured

You sound like such a pussy.

You know why your forefathers left BD? Because of their khayssloth!

"Hindu oppression" - lol

We all know history. I don't need to get into debate with you. Hindu genocide and rape of 71 is beyond pain. Your reply just made me thank my forefathers more.

I am glad that my forefathers decided to leave BD before partition. If I was in BD now I would fear for my life and my family. Nothing against BD people but just feel sad to hear daily news for Hindu oppression in BD. I hope they all come to WB and be safe.

How come remaining Hindus won't leave us. We are not asking anyone to stay back if they are not happy. They have choice to leave as anytime and we won't mind. I promise.

I hope you have a good life. I have few good frnds from BD here in US. Amazing ppl after all our culture are same. I hope we Bengalis at least find a respectable common ground and not hate each other. Common ppls in both side at the end of the day just want peace and respect.

No, it's opposite.

How come remaining Hindus won't leave us. We are not asking anyone to stay back if they are not happy. They have choice to leave as anytime and we won't mind. I promise.

May be cause the fact its hard to get Indian citizenship legal way. Also they have properties and traditional ties which is understandable.

No, it's opposite.

Ok , so you mean the Bengali culture is different in WB and BD? We both celebrate poila boishak , we both love rabindra-nazrul, we have almost parallel literary culture, similar family setup and bonding. I might have a totally different impression then.

Bangladesh should have its own Ghar Wapsi, we should send all the hindus back to India in exchange for equal number of Muslims, it sounds fair to me. We will even throw in of Awami Leaguers for muslims, Awami Leaguers will not have any problems doing the Indian version of Ghar wapsi.

Ok , so you mean the Bengali culture is different in WB and BD? We both celebrate poila boishak , we both love rabindra-nazrul, we have almost parallel literary culture, similar family setup and bonding. I might have a totally different impression then.

Food and literature are only parts of a culture.

Bangladesh should have its own Ghar Wapsi, we should send all the hindus back to India in exchange for equal number of Muslims, it sounds fair to me. We will even throw in of Awami Leaguers for muslims, Awami Leaguers will not have any problems doing the Indian version of Ghar wapsi.

My God, that sounds like an awful lot of work.

Most of the Hindus would love that but no Muslims of India would love to come in BD.

And we should also send these **** loving whores from Bangladesh to Pakistan to get F'ed by their so called muslim bro's ... :D

And we should also send these **** loving whores from Bangladesh to Pakistan to get F'ed by their so called muslim bro's ... :D

Pakistan does not have any border or issue with BD anymore but india has and india has been using that against BD. Only the 'whores' try to divert attention from this fact by singing the 1971 tune. Now, put yourself in the place you belong.

No, it's opposite.

Al zakir bin dust bin bangla,

You should be in Saudi Arabia or some gulf country.

Bengalis are living well in Bangladesh AND west Bengal.

Both Hindus and Muslims.

You do not belong here.

Al zakir should be found roaming the deserts of Saudi Arabia.

it shows your so called educational level.

By the way I am 100% sure you are either a bharati or malooner bacha.

lol the most narrow minded and intolerant people call themselves azad mona or free thinker. what a joke

hahaha.... terrorist!! even quoting Allama iqbal on the signature!!! as if Bangladesh never had great poets!!! shows your true face... it reeks of anti bangladeshi jamaati love!!!
Allama Iqbal is an Islamic poet and Islam has no boundary. :)

But you won't know that because you are not one of us. :woot:

@Horus please close this thread. No need to promote maloonic agenda here.
even if Islam had boundary, Allama Iqbal spoke for all people of then-British India, including riasat's forefathers.

btw i knew about those lines in your signature from a Junoon song. i didn't know it was originally by Allama Iqbal

lol the most narrow minded and intolerant people call themselves azad mona or free thinker. what a joke

even if Islam had boundary, Allama Iqbal spoke for all people of then-British India, including riasat's forefathers.

btw i knew about those lines in your signature from a Junoon song. i didn't know it was originally by Allama Iqbal

Al zakir bin dust bin bangla,

You should be in Saudi Arabia or some gulf country.

Bengalis are living well in Bangladesh AND west Bengal.

Both Hindus and Muslims.

You do not belong here.

Al zakir should be found roaming the deserts of Saudi Arabia.
who else do you think should leave Bangladesh? i see you have thought up some big forced emigration plans for Bangladeshis.

so basically because India invaded East Pakistan, it is your father's property and your playground.

FROM FACEBOOK
সত্যিই আমি বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানদের উদারতা দেখে মুগ্ধ হয়ে গেছি
২) যেখানে ভারতে সরকারি চাকুরীতে সংখ্যালঘু মুসলমানদের দূর দূর করা হচ্ছে (Aponzone Patrika - Muslim Edited Bengali Newspaper & Online Portal), সেখানে বাংলাদেশের বিভিন্ন সরকারি চাকুরীতে উচ্চহারে হিন্দু নিয়োগ দেয়া হচ্ছে।
৩) যেখানে ভারতের হিন্দু এমপিরা মুসলমান মেয়েদের লাশ কবর থেকে তুলে ধর্ষণ করতে বলছে, সেখানে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা এখনও মান্ধাতার আমলের পূর্নিমা ধর্ষণ নাটকের (পূর্ণিমা ধর্ষণের বানানো নাটক,কথিত সংখ্যালঘু নির্যাতনের হাকিক্বত ফাঁস! | ইসলামিক পিডিয়া) বিচার চেয়ে যাচ্ছে।
৪) যেখানে নাগাল্যান্ডে সৈয়দ ফারিদ খানকে মিথ্যা অভিযোগে হত্যা করায় ভারতীয় হিন্দুরা উল্লাস করছে, সেখানে অভিজিৎ রায়ের মৃত্যুতে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা বিচার চেয়ে রাস্তায় নেমে লাফাচ্ছে।
৫) যেখানে ভারতের শিক্ষা সিলেবাসে মুসলমানদের হিংস্র পশু রূপে দেখানো হচ্ছে (আপনি কি জানেন, ভারতের শিক্ষাক্ষেত্রে... - Bangladesh Islamic News 24 | Facebook), সেখানে বাংলাদেশের স্কুলগুলোতে স্বরসতী পূজা বাধ্যতামূলক করা হয়েছে।
৬) যেখানে ভারতের হিন্দু নেতারা মুসলমানদের একঘরে করে ফেলার নির্দেশ দিয়ে যাচ্ছে (পশ্চিমবঙ্গে ধর্মান্তরকরণ: অস্বস্তিতে তৃণমূল, সর্বত্র নিন্দা ও উদ্বেগ), সেখানে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা দূর্গা পূজাকে সার্বজনিন হিসেবে ঘোষণা করার দাবি তুলেছে।
৭) যেখানে ভারতের হিন্দুরা ইতিমধ্যে ‘ আলী নগর’ কে ‘আর্যনগর’, ‘ উর্দু বাজার’কে হিন্দি বাজার’, ‘মিয়াঁ বাজার’ কে ‘মায়া বাজার’ নামে পরিবর্তন করেছে, সেখানে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা রামগতি, গোপালপুর, রামগঞ্জ, সিকে ঘোষ রোড, কালিবাড়ী রোড, নারায়ণপুর, শ্যামাচরণ রায় রোড, কালিদাস রোড, রামকৃষ্ণ মিশন রোড নামগুলো পরিবর্তন করার কথা চিন্তাই করেনি।
৮) যেখানে ভারতে বাংলাদেশী চ্যানেলগুলো নিষিদ্ধ করা হয়েছে, সেখানে ভারতীয় চ্যানেলগুলো বাংলাদেশে অবাধে প্রচার পেয়ে যাচ্ছে। সিনেমাহলগুলো দখল করছে নিয়েছে হিন্দি সিনেমা।
৯) যেখানে কলকাতা বইমেলায় বিজেপি কর্মীরা বাংলাদেশী স্টল সিলগালা করে দিয়েছে (কলকাতার বই মেলায় বাংলাদেশের স্টল সিলগালা | JagoNews24.com), সেখানে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা ড্রইং রুম সাজাচ্ছে ভারতীয় ম্যাগাজিন (সানন্দা, উনিশ-কুড়ি, আনন্দবাজার, আনন্দলোক, দেশ) দিয়ে।
১০) ভারতে মুসলমানদের রক্ত হাতে মাখলেই নিরঙ্কুশ ভোটে এমপি-প্রধানমন্ত্রী হওয়া যায় (গুজরাট গণহত্যার মূল মোদি এখন প্রধানমন্ত্রী), কিন্তু বাংলাদেশে হিন্দু তোষণ করেই এমপি-মন্ত্রী হতে হয়।
১১) যেখানে বাংলাদেশের অনলাইন জগতে হিন্দুরা নিরাপদে মুসলমানদের আল্লাহ-নবীকে গালাগাল দিয়ে যাচ্ছে, সেখানে ভারতের মোহসিন শেখ নামক এক ব্যক্তি শিবাজী-বাল ঠাকরের বিরুদ্ধে ছবি দেওয়ায় তাকে পিটিয়ে মারা হয়েছে, এমনকি মোহসিন শেখের খুনিকে হিন্দুত্ব শৌর্য পুরুষ্কারেও ভূষিত করা হয়েছে। (জেলে বসেই 'খুনি' পাচ্ছে হিন্দুত্ব শৌর্য পুরস্কার! - EI-Samay)
১২) ভারতে সরকারি উদ্যোগে বাবারী মজজিদ ভেঙ্গে রামমন্দির করা হচ্ছে, সেখানে বাংলাদেশে দূর্গা পূজায় সরকারী নিরাপত্তায় ২৮ হাজার পূজা মন্ডপ করে দেওয়া হয়েছে।
সত্যিই বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা অনেক উদার ও বিষ্ময়কর অসাম্প্রদায়িক মনমানসিকতার অধিকারী।

FROM FACEBOOK
সত্যিই আমি বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানদের উদারতা দেখে মুগ্ধ হয়ে গেছি
৪) যেখানে নাগাল্যান্ডে সৈয়দ ফারিদ খানকে মিথ্যা অভিযোগে হত্যা করায় ভারতীয় হিন্দুরা উল্লাস করছে, সেখানে অভিজিৎ রায়ের মৃত্যুতে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা বিচার চেয়ে রাস্তায় নেমে লাফাচ্ছে।
৫) যেখানে ভারতের শিক্ষা সিলেবাসে মুসলমানদের হিংস্র পশু রূপে দেখানো হচ্ছে , সেখানে বাংলাদেশের স্কুলগুলোতে স্বরসতী পূজা বাধ্যতামূলক করা হয়েছে।
৬) যেখানে ভারতের হিন্দু নেতারা মুসলমানদের একঘরে করে ফেলার নিরসেখানে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা দূর্গা পূজাকে সার্বজনিন হিসেবে ঘোষণা করার দাবি তুলেছে।
৭) যেখানে ভারতের হিন্দুরা ইতিমধ্যে ‘ আলী নগর’ কে ‘আর্যনগর’, ‘ উর্দু বাজার’কে হিন্দি বাজার’, ‘মিয়াঁ বাজার’ কে ‘মায়া বাজার’ নামে পরিবর্তন করেছে, সেখানে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা রামগতি, গোপালপুর, রামগঞ্জ, সিকে ঘোষ রোড, কালিবাড়ী রোড, নারায়ণপুর, শ্যামাচরণ রায় রোড, কালিদাস রোড, রামকৃষ্ণ মিশন রোড নামগুলো পরিবর্তন করার কথা চিন্তাই করেনি।
৮) যেখানে ভারতে বাংলাদেশী চ্যানেলগুলো নিষিদ্ধ করা হয়েছে, সেখানে ভারতীয় চ্যানেলগুলো বাংলাদেশে অবাধে প্রচার পেয়ে যাচ্ছে। সিনেমাহলগুলো দখল করছে নিয়েছে হিন্দি সিনেমা।
৯) যেখানে কলকাতা বইমেলায় বিজেপি কর্মীরা বাংলাদেশী স্টল সিলগালা করে দিয়েছে (), সেখানে বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা ড্রইং রুম সাজাচ্ছে ভারতীয় ম্যাগাজিন (সানন্দা, উনিশ-কুড়ি, আনন্দবাজার, আনন্দলোক, দেশ) দিয়ে।
১০) ভারতে মুসলমানদের রক্ত হাতে মাখলেই নিরঙ্কুশ ভোটে এমপি-প্রধানমন্ত্রী হওয়া যায় (গুজরাট গণহত্যার মূল মোদি এখন প্রধানমন্ত্রী), কিন্তু বাংলাদেশে হিন্দু তোষণ করেই এমপি-মন্ত্রী হতে হয়।
১১) যেখানে বাংলাদেশের অনলাইন জগতে হিন্দুরা নিরাপদে মুসলমানদের আল্লাহ-নবীকে গালাগাল দিয়ে যাচ্ছে, সেখানে ভারতের মোহসিন শেখ নামক এক ব্যক্তি শিবাজী-বাল ঠাকরের বিরুদ্ধে ছবি দেওয়ায় তাকে পিটিয়ে মারা হয়েছে, এমনকি মোহসিন শেখের খুনিকে হিন্দুত্ব শৌর্য পুরুষ্কারেও ভূষিত করা হয়েছে। (
১২) ভারতে সরকারি উদ্যোগে বাবারী মজজিদ ভেঙ্গে রামমন্দির করা হচ্ছে, সেখানে বাংলাদেশে দূর্গা পূজায় সরকারী নিরাপত্তায় ২৮ হাজার পূজা মন্ডপ করে দেওয়া হয়েছে।
সত্যিই বাংলাদেশের মুসলমানরা অনেক উদার ও বিষ্ময়কর অসাম্প্রদায়িক মনমানসিকতার অধিকারী।

Yeah, some jamati has a brainfart on Facebook along with references to its own websites and "special reporters" and their "special report" and it becomes worth attention. Nice going..Not to mention fake reports of alleged nameless victims.

@WebMaster @Oscar jamati fake propaganda. Based on false websites and propaganda division of jamat-e-islam Bangladesh, run by jamatis. They are just taking advantage of your not knowing Bengali. @waz

who else do you think should leave Bangladesh? i see you have thought up some big forced emigration plans for Bangladeshis.

so basically because India invaded East Pakistan, it is your father's property and your playground.

Just the horrendously misplaced local Arabs and local Turks and local Persians.

They look beautiful in the middle of a fucking desert. Not in green Bangladesh. Let it belong to those who belong to it. Right ?

Back
Top Bottom