What's new

Aselpod on Jf17 spotted

Well you made the specific remark. So you have let the cat out of the bag, might as well show us the true colours. The fact is probably most deals result in a 3-5% kick back. I dont know now but at one time when you became the Air Chief you got no pension but got a fixed Percentage of the buys that were made.
Info Courtesy of another one of your Rank's sake.
A
You have some balls!
Beta you are good at speculation. I will neither confirm nor deny any of the assertions you made here (you made many). All the best.

It takes around 15 years to develop national sight sensors. At present, Turkey is a global player in those sensor in almost all band width, not only lab scale design/development but also production serially.

images
I do not doubt Turk capabilities, but rather would not hide the research processes undertaken to gain that information.

You have some balls!
Beta you are good at speculation. I will neither confirm nor deny any of the assertions you made here (you made many). All the best.
When Dr. SM claims that the PAF is most corrupt out of all three services and then I find out from a supplier why bulbs for $1.30(exact figure no longer remembered) were bought from the US and sold for centrifuges for $230.. I affirm my belief that “Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz”

I do not doubt Turk capabilities, but rather would not hide the research processes undertaken to gain that information.

When Dr. SM claims that the PAF is most corrupt out of all three services and then I find out from a supplier why bulbs for $1.30(exact figure no longer remembered) were bought from the US and sold for centrifuges for $230.. I affirm my belief that “Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz”

Hi,

It took a long time for the TRUTH to get to you---.

Hi,

It took a long time for the TRUTH to get to you---.
Nope
I knew these truths much before you began on your tirades(which is what they were until you can cite exact instances.. goes for me as well). However, I chose to believe in the possibility of Pakistanis changing who they are ; not so anymore.

You have some balls!
Khair. You demand respect but do not give any. As I have said you made the original statement. You obviously dont want to talk about it so let us leave it at that. Perhaps it was incorrect of me to ask the question. So apologies. As to assertions I make none and relate to you what has been said to me. You have served the country and we respect that. Lets move on. I have always said to you" share whatever you feel comfortable sharing" .
Kind regards
A

Nope
I knew these truths much before you began on your tirades(which is what they were until you can cite exact instances.. goes for me as well). However, I chose to believe in the possibility of Pakistanis changing who they are ; not so anymore.

Hi,

I saw---observed---and made the assessment---. As I had no contact in the air force---and being out of the country between 1983 to 2007---I had no visuals either---.

My assessments were made on the statements made by the Paf officials etc etc etc---based on what you read---hear and see and it don't make sense to you---.

As for the time frame of knowing---you are about 30 years younger than me---. Would be difficult for you to know about the cancer that is deep inside of the Paf.

Hi,

I saw---observed---and made the assessment---. As I had no contact in the air force---and being out of the country between 1983 to 2007---I had no visuals either---.

My assessments were made on the statements made by the Paf officials etc etc etc---based on what you read---hear and see and it don't make sense to you---.

As for the time frame of knowing---you are about 30 years younger than me---. Would be difficult for you to know about the cancer that is deep inside of the Paf.
I wouldn’t limit it to the PAF. In Pakistan being honest is the exception and despite my best hopes(and whatever effort possible), my generation (80s babies) have succumbed to it as well.

Being honest is taken as stupidity in Pakistan.

Khair. You demand respect but do not give any. As I have said you made the original statement. You obviously dont want to talk about it so let us leave it at that. Perhaps it was incorrect of me to ask the question. So apologies. As to assertions I make none and relate to you what has been said to me. You have served the country and we respect that. Lets move on. I have always said to you" share whatever you feel comfortable sharing" .
Kind regards
A
I love how everyone on this website has "insider" info on the workings of the the military based on which they make ridiculous claims.

Apparently there is a twist in this tail. Some sources claim that the pod in the footage is NOT the Aselpod, rather Yings III. They emphasise on it.

Can anybody confirm?

I believe this was shown a while ago with JFT..

sensor-jpg.353255

Last edited:
Apparently there is a twist in this tail. Some sources claim that the pod in the footage is NOT the Aselpod, rather Yings III. They emphasise on it.

Can anybody confirm?

I believe this was shown a while ago with JFT..

sensor-jpg.353255

Why do you believe in such rumors when Aselpod Team in Dimdex-2018 confirmed they have integrated Aselpod on JF-17 and PAF is doing integration on rest of Fighter jets ? Beside, Pakistan never bought Yings-III. WMD-7 has been shown with JF-17 since 2011. But it doesnt mean Pakistan integrated or bought WMD-7 for JF-17

https://quwa.org/2016/06/23/aselsan-selling-16-aselpod-targeting-pods-pakistan/

The ASELPOD weighs 235kg and has a length of 2.35m. Its electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) sensors can track up to eight targets at a laser-designation range of up to 25km, and a general range of up to 55km. It can track moving vehicles such as main battle tanks at up to 15km. The ASELPOD can be used a day and at night, and it is capable of being paired with laser-guided and INS/GPS precision-guided munitions.

Why do you believe in such rumors when Aselpod Team in Dimdex-2018 confirmed they have integrated Aselpod on JF-17 and PAF is doing integration on rest of Fighter jets ? Beside, Pakistan never bought Yings-III. WMD-7 has been shown with JF-17 since 2011. But it doesnt mean Pakistan integrated or bought WMD-7 for JF-17

They say that both Aselpod and Yings III are here and being tested on jf-17. The one in the pic/ video is not Aselpod.

I asked a question if you read the post entirely.

Back
Top Bottom