What's new

After 4 long years, Huawei regains the top spot of the Chinese phone market with 19.7%, Apple falls to the second spot with 16.8%

Exactly why silly statements made by some hyper-nationalists here shouldn't be taken seriously and don't reflect the real world
So says the hypernationalist to another hypernationalist lol

great news

That means Apple will move manufacturing to Vietnam, India, and Mexico sooner than later.

I always thought Huawei makes great phone. In fact, I probably wouldn't get another brand of phone other than Huawei... BUT their WiFi routers suck. I had a Huawei AX3 WiFI6 router I bought from Aliexpress. It completely sucks. I had to replace it with a Xiaomi WiFi6 router (also same price as the Huawei from Aliexpress) to get stable and fast connections!

Also, it seems Xiaomi beating Huawei in laptops too. The best Huawei 14 inch laptop you can get maxes out at 2520x1680 resolution and very expensive. But Xiaomi already selling 14 inch laptops with 2880x1800 resolution (cinema/professional image-editing grade screen), much better specs and a lot very much cheaper than Huawei.

Don't ever get this Huawei WiFi6 router. A lot of people have left negative reviews on Amazon and it's all true:

huawei-wifi-ax3.jpg

What you probably want is this one instead by Xiaomi (much better range, faster speed, handles more simultaneous connections/devices -- doesn't look as nice or hip as the Huawei router but works way better!):

IMG_7706-768x479.jpg

I don't think anyone with a bit of spare cash would get a Xiaomi over a DJI drone. BUT I wouldn't trust DJI to make a great WiFi router nor the best laptop for your money!

Last edited:
By the Party's order...:enjoy:
Yeah the party banned Apple.

Oh no wait, that's an Americunt move.

great news

That means Apple will move manufacturing to Vietnam, India, and Mexico sooner than later.
I certainly hope the phones you manufacture are of better quality than your electric cars.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom