What's new

Aselpod on Jf17 spotted

Being honest is taken as stupidity in Pakistan.
Not merely stupid today, but also considered as a loser and colleagues would often distance away from him like in older days people would avoid contact with a person having leprosay.
Kabi kabhi tou khiyal ata hai,yeh Atom Bomb bana kese:o:

Apparently there is a twist in this tail. Some sources claim that the pod in the footage is NOT the Aselpod, rather Yings III. They emphasise on it.

Can anybody confirm?

I believe this was shown a while ago with JFT..

sensor-jpg.353255

Definitely Aselpod. They have different profile
FB_IMG_1521646445522.jpg

Not merely stupid today, but also considered as a loser and colleagues would often distance away from him like in older days people would avoid contact with a person having leprosay.

Hi,

Those were a different breed of people---.

There was also a new version of Chinese pod in same series with newer head and slimmer and lighter model weighting 230kg out, which had front more aerodynamic like sniper

Hi,

Those were a different breed of people---.

Back then same "Khaap" existed . You forgot famous tussle of Dr.Khan and Dr.Munir Ahmed and Dr.Abdus Salam. And how A.Q still diss the late Dr. Munir Ahmed

Back then same "Khaap" existed . You forgot famous tussle of Dr.Khan and Dr.Munir Ahmed and Dr.Abdus Salam. And how A.Q still diss the late Dr. Munir Ahmed
Yes there was huge professional rivalry between KRL and PAEC which engulfed there respective Heads also.

8 pods plus integration costed 24.x million and second time 16 pod costed 24.x million so Avg per pod ~1.5 million for second order

Ask Aselsan to change video formats and key integration data, and they will be unable to. Which country of the world can integrate their avionics in an F16 without asking LMCO? How did the Turks integrated A-Pod in F16 without interaction with LMCO? Use some critical thinking. Many years ago while passing through Aselsan i saw this hot mockup while they said they are "developing" and it was an I level Hot Mockup / SIL supplied by ELOP / ELTA. There is only so much I can say here. This is an Israeli Lightning II, licenced produced in Turkey, like many of the other kit they are selling.

I dont know why you claimed such a thing like that but Turkey has F-16's source codes.And its not just to change cockpit language like others claimed.Turkey can integrate local made missiles to F-16s since 2011 and its not just this turkey has an upgrading program for F-16s.and its not include just aselpod also radar and mission computer.

Without any evidence claiming aselpod is lisanced israeli product is selfish.If you have any proof pls share with us.

I dont know why you claimed such a thing like that but Turkey has F-16's source codes.And its not just to change cockpit language like others claimed.Turkey can integrate local made missiles to F-16s since 2011 and its not just this turkey has an upgrading program for F-16s.and its not include just aselpod also radar and mission computer.

Without any evidence claiming aselpod is lisanced israeli product is selfish.If you have any proof pls share with us.

It’s a debate that has been beaten to death in the past
Recommend moving on ...

So first 8 pods plus integration and training /support package costed ~25 million and second 16 pods costed ~25 million total 24 pods so far each sqn get 6-8 pods ?? Or may be 4-6 pods ?? 4x 6 sqn eq 24 ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom