What's new

Army to get 3G anti-tank missiles to match China

Pak doesn't have "manpower" to built a 3rd Gen ATGM? You do realize how retarded it sounds? - yes it sound retard if you can't read inbetween the lines.

Please tell me how many country in the world have 3rd gen man portable ATGM ???
It's not the question of can/could/would. Just plane present tense.

And well I am not wrong. If PA has that system they would have been testing it whenever a Arjun being tested in India. That's how they do things. They always counter India evenif the move isn't in their direction. Typical Indo-Pak relations

Ok, I admit that I can't read "inbetween" the lines. Now explain to me how come Pakistan doesn't have the "manpower" to produce a third gen ATGM? (Which isn't even that great tech)....

one real situation:Can any Indian tank survival under Pak's existing anti-tank missiles attacking? Arjun T72 T90 can't..

Ok, I admit that I can't read "inbetween" the lines. Now explain to me how come Pakistan doesn't have the "manpower" to produce a third gen ATGM? (Which isn't even that great tech)....

hahahah common man you can't be serious , are you ??? And you haven't reply to my question either but you are saying its simple :D

The most important thing is the seeker and making it man portable. And how you are saying that it isn't that great tech ??? look at current IA procurement of US misisle. It was stalled because of tech transfer. Isn't it ???( you are hoisting USA flag so I guess you already know it )

And if you still think that's a very common tech please share it with me too :D

one real situation:Can any Indian tank survival under Pak's existing anti-tank missiles attacking? Arjun T72 T90 can't..

Explain
- real situation :D
How do you find NOT going to servive ??? Get a life troll and stop pulling things off your @ss.

During the trials in 2000, the Kanchan was able to withstand a hit from a T-72 at point blank range, and was able to defeat all available HESH and APFSDS rounds, which included the Israeli APFSDS rounds.

Hope the power a tank shell was carrying is more powerful then any ATGM. Hope now you can have sleepless night along with your PAK friend.

Guys Spike is better than javelin for 3 reasons--

1- It provides everything what javelin offers. (Fire and forget or top attack profile along with HEAT warhead to counter ERA armour)
2- It is capable of changing target while in flight (observe and update mode) which javelin cant do.
3- It comes with different range variants so you dont need to fire a 4Km range missile to hit a target with in 2 Km range.

However javelin do have lesser backfire and is lighter.

Guys Spike is better than javelin for 3 reasons--

1- It provides everything what javelin offers. (Fire and forget or top attack profile along with HEAT warhead to counter ERA armour)
2- It is capable of changing target while in flight (observe and update mode) which javelin cant do.
3- It comes with different range variants so you dont need to fire a 4Km range missile to hit a target with in 2 Km range.

However javelin do have lesser backfire and is lighter.

One more thing. Reload time for Spike is 15 secs Javeline -20 secs

You are wrong.

3rd Gen ATGM is no big deal for country like Pakistan. Heck! even india can make one if she wants...Also, Russians/Chinese can help a bit too...

So not a big deal.

Pak doesn't have "manpower" to built a 3rd Gen ATGM? You do realize how retarded it sounds?

batman-slap-header-530x298.jpg

Why you not

y-u-no-guy.jpg

Built it ?

1462898-reality_slap_l_super.jpg

Yes they can survive most of the Pakistani anti-tank missile... including the Chinese ones.

why the hell do we compare ourselves with China ? They manufacture their own weapons we buy them! Stupid article.
that is also my question. since a war between China and India is almost impossible in the foreseeable future.why are you struggling to match China?and we have no interest in a BUY match with you(our own products are much cheaper).:azn:
India already have more than 100000 ATGMs, why buy more? concentrate on Nag.
i think the reason is.......Generals need pocket money
chinese hackers stole plans americas new joint strike fighter plane says investigations
Chinese Hackers Stole Plans for America's New Joint Strike Fighter Plane, Says Investigations Subcommittee Chair | CNS News
US cybersecurity report points accusing finger at China
US cybersecurity report points accusing finger at China - CSMonitor.com

Thats why Chinese plane look like US /Russian planes , why didnt Russian plane not look like US plane or french Plane or EU plane??

Answer is here

The thing we can buy from other easily , then their is not need to do R&D , only those projects which we cant buy from other countries are get priority to do R&D

how dangerous!my suggestion for R&D Indians:NEVER upload Arjun or Tejas pictures to internet.or else you will find Chinese copy of them in the world weapon market.
Hardly. I don't think Pak has the tech or manpower to develope 3rd gen ATGM. If you wana say with the help of China then it's something to think about. But claims will be claim until something come in day light. I am pretty sure if PA had the 3rd gen ATGM they would have definatly showed it to India by now.
i don't think China has the tech of develope a 3rd gen ATGM.:bunny:do you agree?
give us a model plz

that is also my question. since a war between China and India is almost impossible in the foreseeable future.why are you struggling to match China?and we have no interest in a BUY match with you(our own products are much cheaper).:azn:

i think the reason is.......Generals need pocket money

how dangerous!my suggestion for R&D Indians:NEVER upload Arjun or Tejas pictures to internet.or else you will find Chinese copy of them in the world weapon market.

i don't think China has the tech of develope a 3rd gen ATGM.:bunny:do you agree?
give us a model plz

Well right now, china is obsessed with USA, cant see any other. China did in-fact copy Indian Bikes and selling them in South American country..

give us a model plz

Happy new year comrade :D don't wana be rude in the first post of 2013 :D

@Topic : try to comprehend the meaning. I didnt comment on Chinese 3rd gen ATGM as I don't know you guies have it or not. And I sure that even you won't know. What I state was a possiblely of Pak developing 3rd gen ATGM with U"S bounty" found in Afgan with help of China. Nothing sure it's just a possibility on the claims that US ATGM were found and transferred to Pak.

Back
Top Bottom