What's new

Army chief warns India on provocation along border

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Army chief warns India on provocation along border
844649-Raheelsharifgencoasarmychiefbannuphotoafp-1424954730-393-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Army Chief General Raheel Sharif has warned India that Pakistan would give a “befitting response” to any provocation along the Line of Control (LoC) and working boundary.

He made this statement during his visit to the areas affected by Indian firing along the working boundary near Sialkot.

“Let there be no doubt that any provocation along the LoC and Working Boundary will meet a befitting response,” the army chief was quoted as saying by Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asim Bajwa.

He said repeated Indian ceasefire violations on the LoC and Working Boundary in recent past was an attempt to distract Pakistan’s campaign against terrorists, and had negative impact on regional stability.

The ISPR said General Raheel met troops and locals in the areas along the Working Boundary and paid tribute to their resilience.
Army-chief-e1424956408998.jpg

PHOTO: ISPR

He maintained that the whole nation is united to defend the motherland.

The army chief’s visit came just days before the Indian foreign secretary is due to visit Pakistan.

Army chief warns India on provocation along border – The Express Tribune

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan

@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Lord Zen @Zebra

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357 @Norwegian , , @razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram

Have seen few threads on this if i am not wrong.........

He says on Indian provocation.......Wonder what made him say this now? or what is the reason for making such a comment as the border seems to be peacful......

He says on Indian provocation.......Wonder what made him say this now? or what is the reason for making such a comment as the border seems to be peacful......
Geedar Bhabhki :)

he has visited the border area and lots of locals have complaint about the killing of civilians .. hence he gave this statement, Plus the border is not peaceful ... there has been continuous violation , the problem is civilians are the target and nobody can tolerate that

Last edited:
Count the number of dead since Modi took over.....i mean officialy
i wont feed a troll , if you want serious discussion i m available but i wont answer to any trolling

No army wastes millions of dollars of precious ordnance for killing a few locals.

Get real, those who claim army is targeting civilians.
Peaceful Border is in favor of both india and pakistan

How will terrorists infiltrate if there is no cover fire from PA, Wonder why borders in Gujrat and Rajhasthan are quiet?

How will terrorists infiltrate if there is no cover fire from PA, Wonder why borders in Gujrat and Rajhasthan are quiet?
To whom would Ajit Doval fund if Zarb e Azb Would be a Success story hence India want hot border to detract Pak army from Zarb e Azb

Business asusual.
Nothing gonna change our stance.

There was cease fire violation on the IB a couple of days back when covering fire was being provided by the Rangers during an infiltration bid after which India responded in kind!! The infiltration bid was a failure as usual! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom