What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Pakistanis belong to the Dravidian stock, which is 35% in Pakistan and whooping 85% in India.
...Angeldust.. let us put it other way.. Now go to google and instead of posting selective pictures of Muhajir Pakistanis, go and try to find some good looking pictures of everyday South Indians and Bengalis for a change. I will be waiting. try finding some good looking bengali men and south indian men too. If you can, I will change my opinion about them. I PROMISE.

They are Pakistani Citizens.....'good'/ 'bad' looking doesn't matter.....at-least to us....
You are claiming that Pakistanis and Indians have different blood lines....that Pakistanis belong to 'fairer', 'Superior' Persian race.
BUT when confronted with darker Pakistanis you claimed that the darker ones are from India and they constitute 35% of your population....but 35% is a significant number.....

Now tell me, while marrying, do 'fairer' Pakistanis(of 'Persian' origin) look for 'fairer' counterpart only and 'darker' Pakistanis(of Indian descent) can only choose from their 'darker' counterparts......such is the obsession with skin colour in Pakistan????

If NOT i.e if they easily intermingle with each other, then tell me, after so many years, is it possible to find a pure bloodline of either Persians or Indians????..........NO

Therefore, if you think, the 'fairer' Pakistanis are purely of Persian descent, then you are absolutelyWRONG....
If you know basic science, you should know that, it is the characteristics of the 'DOMINANT'/'ACTIVE' gene that shows....
i.e the 'fairer' Pakistanis might as well have 'black'/'inferior' Indian genes.....but by chance, the 'Persian' gene became 'DOMINANT', so they became fair skinned.......
Likewise the 'black', 'inferior' Pakistanis might as well have 'superior' Persian genes but by chance(bad luck), the 'inferior' Indian gene became 'DOMINANT'....and they became dark skinned.....

Thus the 'inferior' Indian gene is not restricted to 35% of the dark skinned Pakistanis....considering the amount of time that has passed, probably 100% Pakistanis have Indian genes.....the fairer ones just got their Persian gene 'activated' by chance...LOL

So you see, even if YOU are apparently fairer, you might as well have 'dark','inferior' Indian gene......and that gene will definitely pass on to your next generation.....and might become 'active' in any one or more generations(Its mere chance)
So what will happen to you if your children or your grand children turns out to be dark skinned.....OMG!

The inferiority complex of the Indians still does not subside.

33 pages and running. :coffee:

Enjoy these songs 100 times and learn Lakhnavi Urdu. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just woke up and I was expecting that the thread would be flooded with the good looking Bengalis and South Indians men as I asked... No one? La Bong, where are the good looking bengali men ?

The inferiority complex of the Indians still does not subside.

33 pages and running. :coffee:

It is not that, any thread I am part of ends of at least 35 pages long. :azn: Looks like I have put on fire lots of Indians here. See how hard they work just to prove a point that Pakistanis and Indians are same people, and we still don't accept them? I went to bed and see how many Indians posted after my last post. :flame:

Should we accept Marathis, Tamilians, Bengalis, Keralas as our own? Jinxed pondering about this question, enjoying her cup of coffee and getting ready to go to work.

Should we accept Marathis, Tamilians, Bengalis, Keralas as our own? Jinxed pondering about this question, enjoying her cup of coffee and getting ready to go to work.

Bechare Muhajir.

Khalajaan ne Muhajiron ko paraya bana diya. :cry:

Oh nahin...nahin ! The Mohajir or Urdu-Speakers as they prefer to be called are our own flesh and blood because one of the best things about Pakistan, in my opinion, is that our Nationalism isn't confined to these man-made racial or linguistic labels...its on ideology ! Sometimes that is problematic for us but then again on the bright side of things it has managed to keep an otherwise ethnically and linguistically diverse people who have often been at logger-heads with each other in the past, united as One !

Khalajaan ko choor do..a little paan, hookah and rum (in her coffee !) and she'd be alright ! :D

I can't believe this thread is still going on,please stop these useless beauty festival.Everyone can be beautiful according to different eyes.And also no can be proud of being beautiful,because he/she has not achieved it.

I can't believe this thread is still going on,please stop these useless beauty festival.Everyone can be beautiful according to different eyes.And also no can be proud of being beautiful,because he/she has not achieved it.

I so agree. Plus beauty usually comes with selection. Those cultures which have freedom to choose sexual mates, tend to give their offspring better genetics. And those which have the parents choosing everything, bypass the selection criteria in both males and females.

I wonder how it is in Iran? Is it all arranged?

I so agree. Plus beauty usually comes with selection. Those cultures which have freedom to choose sexual mates, tend to give their offspring better genetics. And those which have the parents choosing everything, bypass the selection criteria in both males and females.

I wonder how it is in Iran? Is it all arranged?
I think it's naturally is going that way.Beautiful people usually have more desire to marry with beautiful ones and so,naturally every generation is going to better and better.Culture has a very important role in beauty of generations.
For example,if some of pretty and handsome celebrities were raised in a very poor country with different culture,they would have a whole different face.The more a society goes advanced,people go toward better faces.This has been proved

I just woke up and I was expecting that the thread would be flooded with the good looking Bengalis and South Indians men as I asked... No one? La Bong, where are the good looking bengali men ?

Why do you want to see good looking bengalis when there are so many good looking aryan pakistani punjabis.

Look at these band of Aryans - arab, persian, afghan, nordic, Alexander gene just shines through!

Pakistan-Cricket-%20Match-Fixing.jpg

Don't flatter yourself khala, no sane Indian Bengali from Calcutta would touch you village tribals with a ten feet long barge pole! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom