What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Bong... First of all I wasn't making this a case of Pakistanis versus Indians. I was making this a case of PAKISTANIS AND NORTH WESTERN INDIANS (Indians Kashmiris and Punjabis included) against the rest of 90% Indian population.I am NOT Muslim, therefore the theory of Pakistani Muslims being Persians, Arabs etc doesn't apply to me.

Now here are some of my INDIAN KASHMIRI PANDIT friends (NORTH WEST INDIANS) . See how different they look from the rest of Indians.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The guy standing with the Kashmmiri guy is a Marathi, which is obvious.

These are my Indian Punjabi Sikh friends (NORTH WESTERN INDIANS)

La Bong, now instead of posting selective pics, show me 3 good looking North EAST, CENTRAL AND SOUTH INDIAN MEN. Stop comparing yourself with Kashmiris, Punjabis and Pathans, when we all know who on average looks better.

Now show me 3 good looking BENGALI MEN, if you can't then please shutup... posting selective pics of North Western people won't help

And here ARE the INDIAN PUNJABIS FROM YOUR OWN CRICKET TEAM - YUVRAJ SINGH AND GAUTAM GAMBHIR. BOTH OF THEM ARE QUITE GOOD LOOKING, I MEAN LOOKING AT THEM U DON'T FEEL NAUSEATED, RIGHT AS U DO WHEN YOU LOOK AT SOUTH INDIANS.

Ian Kinnaird, 72, has a genetic marker inherited from his mother that traces his ancestry to an African lineage that has not been found before in Western Europe.
Researchers from Britain’s DNA, who carried out the tests, said the result meant that in genetic terms he was a “thoroughbred”, and could be described as the “grandson of Eve, or the grandfather of everyone in Britain”.
They were so surprised by the results that they phoned Mr Kinnaird, a widower who lives in the far north of Scotland, to break the news to him.
They told him his mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), passed through the female line, was 30,000 years old and only two genetic mutations removed from the first woman, while most men have a genome with around 200 mutations since the earliest humans.
Alistair Moffat, the historian and rector of St Andrews University, who was involved in setting up the DNA project, said: “It is an astonishing result and means he could have been in the 'Garden of Eden’.

Scottish lecturer found to be 'grandfather of everyone in Britain' - Telegraph
When african and Anglo saxons share same blood line then why this kolaveri d?:D

And here ARE the INDIAN PUNJABIS FROM YOUR OWN CRICKET TEAM - YUVRAJ SINGH AND GAUTAM GAMBHIR. BOTH OF THEM ARE QUITE GOOD LOOKING, I MEAN LOOKING AT THEM U DON'T FEEL NAUSEATED, RIGHT AS U DO WHEN YOU LOOK AT SOUTH INDIANS.

Why Indian Punjabis look different from these people.
136119192_c33e9a4fbf.jpg

Shallowest series of posts. It's unbelievable that people keep judging or comparing each other, countries, races by their appearance and skin color. I can still understand if there are personal parameters around physical attraction etc but to go on and on about how people of one land look versus those of other is beyond pathetic.
There is not really a universal rule for beauty and attraction. What one may find attractive is likely to not hold true for many others. Attraction in true life is much more a factor of cultural connection, personality and proximity versus just looks.

Why Indian Punjabis look different from these people.
136119192_c33e9a4fbf.jpg

Gigawatt I challenged you to show me 10 GOOD looking South Indian men... Just 10, now I am reducing that number to just 3... can you? Please.. I am sure they do exist. We all know how Punjabis and Kashmiris on both side look. But here I am asking about South Indians and Bengalis. and you guyz keep on changing the topic, but you know that good looking south indian and bengali men don't exist.:woot:

mein phir hans hans kai pagal ho gayi houn :rofl::rofl:

La Bong, now instead of posting selective pics, show me 3 good looking North EAST, CENTRAL AND SOUTH INDIAN MEN. Stop comparing yourself with Kashmiris, Punjabis and Pathans, when we all know who on average looks better.

Didn't know everyone is a Kashmiri and Pashtun in Pakistan and there are no Punjabis and Sindhis. :girl_wacko:

Gigawatt I challenged you to show me 10 GOOD looking South Indian men... Just 10, now I am reducing that number to just 3... can you? Please.. I am sure they do exist. We all know who Punjabis on both side look. But here I am asking about South Indians and Bengalis. and you guyz keep on changing the topic, but you know that good looking south indian and bengali men don't exist.:woot:

Yes, we are dark people but why you don't show us the reality of 85% of Pakistan excluding Pashtuns. Why are posting pics of Pashtuns and claiming them as Punjabis and Sindhis :rofl::rofl:

Here is another Sindhi baba.
pakistani-people-2.jpg

Didn't know everyone is a Kashmiri and Pashtun in Pakistan and there are no Punjabis and Sindhis. :girl_wacko:

Yes, we are dark people but why you don't show us the reality of 85% of Pakistan excluding Pashtuns. Why are posting pics of Pashtuns and claiming them as Punjabis and Sindhis :rofl::rofl:

They are not Pashtuns, the above mentioned pics are of KASHMIRI PANDITS. Kashmiris r very good looking. Love them :smitten:

Here is another Sindhi baba.
pakistani-people-2.jpg

I never included Sindhis in the comparison anywayz. Just the NORTH WESTERN PEOPLE. But if u want to include Sindhis too, we can include that PAKISTANI HINDU SINDHI GIRL, RINKLE KUMARI (WHICH INDIANS LOVE SO MUCH). Even she is 100 times better than any SOUTH INDIAN.

And here is the classic SINDHI BEAUTY SADHANA who dominated Bollywood in the 1960s :azn:

I never included Sindhis in the comparison anywayz. Just the NORTH WESTERN PEOPLE. But if u want to include Sindhis too, we can include that PAKISTANI HINDU SINDHI GIRL, RINKLE KUMARI (WHICH INDIANS LOVE SO MUCH). Even she is 100 times better than any SOUTH INDIAN.

Is that Sindhi baba from Timbaktu. :blink:

comparing Persians with Tamils or expecting Indians to look like Persians is denial. Not everyone looks like Bollywood Punjabi,Pathan Heroes or Heroines. Even the facial characteristics are so different with south Indians having less sharper features. Those Caucausoid looking Ones like Hrithik or Ranbir are not commoners if You consider whole country.

Indians are brownish race and looks differ from state to state than region. If You cannot stand South Indians, then rest of India isn't much different either except North Western India and North Easterners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom