What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some more
ida-pakistan-pho-ruralCommunities.jpg

003903.jpg

@Gigawatt -- U dont have to put these pictures. U dont have to stoop down to her level. Its not good to make fun of someone's looks. Looks is a god gift. Thats it.

Didn't know everyone is a Kashmiri and Pashtun in Pakistan and there are no Punjabis and Sindhis. :girl_wacko:

Yes, we are dark people but why you don't show us the reality of 85% of Pakistan excluding Pashtuns. Why are posting pics of Pashtuns and claiming them as Punjabis and Sindhis :rofl::rofl:

Here is another Sindhi baba.
pakistani-people-2.jpg

So subconsciously in your mind you admit that Pashtuns and Kashmiris are better looking? hahhaa.. South Indians, u guyz amaze me!! :rofl: Then why are we fighting, you Indians admitted it urself. Thank you!!

So subconsciously in your mind you admit that Pashtuns and Kashmiris are better looking? hahhaa.. South Indians, u guyz amaze me!! :rofl: Then why are we fighting, you Indians admitted it urself. Thank you!!

My question was why everyone think himself as Pashtun in Pakistan. :cheesy:

comparing Persians with Tamils or expecting Indians to look like Persians is denial. Not everyone looks like Bollywood Punjabi,Pathan Heroes or Heroines. Even the facial characteristics are so different with south Indians having less sharper features. Those Caucausoid looking Ones like Hrithik or Ranbir are not commoners if You consider whole country.

Indians are brownish race and looks differ from state to state than region. If You cannot stand South Indians, then rest of India isn't much different either except North Western India and North Easterners.

Thanks for admitting. North Eastern India is Sino-Tibetan group nothing to do with caucasoid North Western people of India

Thanks for admitting. North Eastern India is Sino-Tibetan group nothing to do with caucasoid North Western people of India

Please drop this crap and just be polite. It's the closing days of Ramzan. If we are black, white or gold, it is not because the Indians made it so. Just chill. This crap is really pathetic.

Now just like Razpak the idiot said, let this thread die... and enjoy some laughing therapy by Indians... I will make a cup of tea for myself and check some other threads. Thanks Indians especially the Madrasi Gigawatt for providing so much fun in this thread. Hans hans kai bura haal ho gaya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpW6jtCfLTQ

Now just like Razpak the idiot said, let this thread die... and enjoy some laughing therapy by Indians... I will make a cup of tea for myself and check some other threads. Thanks Indians especially the Madrasi Gigawatt for providing so much fun in this thread. Hans hans kai bura haal ho gaya!

Khalajaan, Armstrong adviced you to have hukka, paan and little rum in your coffee. You will feel better. :enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpW6jtCfLTQ

You can call me idiot, but take a look at your parents for not teaching you any manners. How can you judge someone for something they have no control over?

We are who we are, but we are not who we are, If we don't maintain our manners. Indians or anyone else for that matter can claim whatever they want, but that still does not make the lie true.

You can call me idiot, but take a look at your parents for not teaching you any manners. How can you judge someone for something they have no control over?

We are who we are, but we are not who we are, If we don't maintain our manners. Indians or anyone else for that matter can claim whatever they want, but that still does not make the lie true.

And you are teaching me manners, when YOUR Parents thought you to HATE ALL INDIANS? What kind of hypocrite you and you parents are huh? Atleast I am honest and blunt and speak my mind. And to set the records right, I don't hate ALL Indians, only a certain kind (the Pakistani Bashing ones), unlike you.

Jinxed girl, lets join the party
180px-Satyajit-Ray-Young.jpg

The guy above is an oscar winner (hope if impress you at all)and 6'5"

young.jpg

This poor fellow is a Nobel laureate.

And you are teaching me manners, when YOUR Parents thought you to HATE ALL INDIANS? What kind of hypocrite you and you parents are huh? Atleast I am honest and blunt and speak my mind. And to set the records right, I don't hate ALL Indians, only a certain kind (the Pakistani Bashing ones), unlike you.

I hate all Indians. And I am honest about that too. They can bash Pakistan all they want. My point is, why the hell should we care?

I believe we should ignore Indians over all. We have our own country to worry about so why even engage the Indians?

Hope you understand what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom