What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all Indians. And I am honest about that too. They can bash Pakistan all they want. My point is, why the hell should we care?

I believe we should ignore Indians over all. We have our own country to worry about so why even engage the Indians?

Hope you understand what I mean.

Yes I know what u mean.. but check post #21 in this thread and see who started Pakistani bashing. The thread was going smoothly and ppl were discussing Indians and Iranians, and all of a sudden some Indian dragged Pakistan in? WHY WHY WHY? Why they bring Pakistanis in every thread and get insulted in return. How many times we asked moderators and administrators to reduce the number of Indians joining this forum, but they don't listen to us.

Yes I know what u mean.. but check post #21 in this thread and see who started Pakistani bashing. The thread was going smoothly and ppl were discussing Indians and Iranians, and all of a sudden some Indian dragged Pakistan in? WHY WHY WHY? Why they bring Pakistanis in every thread and get insulted in return. How many times we asked moderators and administrators to reduce the number of Indians joining this forum, but they don't listen to us.

Dont cry gal... :rofl:
Its just a forum.

What were you doing in that Tamil Chat thread. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Dont cry gal... :rofl:
Its just a forum.

Kitni dukh bhari dastaan hai. :rofl::rofl:

La Bong... First of all I wasn't making this a case of Pakistanis versus Indians. I was making this a case of PAKISTANIS AND NORTH WESTERN INDIANS (Indians Kashmiris and Punjabis included) against the rest of 90% Indian population.I am NOT Muslim, therefore the theory of Pakistani Muslims being Persians, Arabs etc doesn't apply to me.

Now here are some of my INDIAN KASHMIRI PANDIT friends (NORTH WEST INDIANS) . See how different they look from the rest of Indians.
La Bong, now instead of posting selective pics, show me 3 good looking North EAST, CENTRAL AND SOUTH INDIAN MEN. Stop comparing yourself with Kashmiris, Punjabis and Pathans, when we all know who on average looks better.

Now show me 3 good looking BENGALI MEN, if you can't then please shutup... posting selective pics of North Western people won't help

Jinnex I accept we are not aryans like the Pakistani punjabi below. Look at him, Alexander's aryan sperm just showing itself off through him! A perfect Lahori as it gets.

Mohammad_Yousuf_588938.jpg

And look at this Dravidian fellow, small, dark, rice eating shivering in his dhoti!

sourav-ganguly-3.jpg

Jinnex I accept we are not aryans like the Pakistani punjabi below. Look at him, Alexander's aryan sperm just showing itself off through him! A perfect Lahori as it gets.

Mohammad_Yousuf_588938.jpg

And look at this Dravidian fellow, small, dark, rice eating shivering in his dhoti!

sourav-ganguly-3.jpg

Ok, But the guy below is not good looking? who is he?

Rona aagya jini :cry:

I told you to post the pictures of some good looking Bengali Men, and u r going with your same rant over n over... but as other members say let the thread die...

Ok Indians, just to make LaBong happy we admit that Punjabis, Kashmiris and Pashtuns are the ugliest people on earth, while Bengalis, Tamilians and South Indians are the most beautiful ppl on planet earth. Whenever I see Bangla girlz, I suffer from inferiority complexes :cry:, I wish I looked like Bangla and South Indian girlz.. even the mirror says shame to Punjabi and Kashmiris girlz, mirror says go and look at Bangla girls, they r the hottest creatures God ever created and Punjabi girlz r the ugliest. Punjabi and Kashmiri girlz die of jealousy when they look at Bangla girlz, they ask themselves why God didn't create us like Bangla girlz? :cry:

I wish I was a Bangla or Marathi girl,LA BONG. but God didn't create me Bangla :cry:

Oh God please make me Bangla in my next janam, please please :cry:

Jinxed girl, lets join the party
180px-Satyajit-Ray-Young.jpg

The guy above is an oscar winner (hope if impress you at all)and 6'5"

young.jpg

This poor fellow is a Nobel laureate.

that's ugliest pics of the two.

rUUzi.jpg

Rabindranath_Tagore1.jpg

ray_young.jpg

satyajit_ray_20081208.jpg

Gigawatt they r Sindhis. Even Sindhi girlz love to be Bangla and Tamilians :cry: Last night me and my Kashmiri friends saw some South Indians at a party, and we got so JEALOUS. Every Kashmiri man was saying, WAH WAH KIYA BEAUTIES HAIN KIYA HANDSOME MEN HAIN. God created us so ugly Gigawatt... I admit infront of all IRANIANS that we Punjabis and Kashmiris r the ugliest ppl on earth :cry: while BANGLA girls r the most beautiful. :cry: God please make me BANGLA, I am ashamed of being a Punjabi :cry:

I wish I was a Bangla or Marathi girl,LA BONG. but God didn't create me Bangla :cry:

Oh God please make me Bangla in my next janam, please please :cry:

Sorry you are not that evolved yet to be Bengali, call it superior civilization complex if you may.

Nor are you or any of your Pakistani Punjabi girls, celebrity or not, are pretty enough to look like them.

Maharani_Gayatri_Devi_(1919_%E2%80%93_2009).jpg

such-sen_3821.jpg

Paan Singh, where r u? I am so ashamed of being a Punjabi today and all of my Punjabi Sikh friends r ashamed too. We saw a Bangla girl and she was such a beauty that all girls in Kashmir in Punjab were crying :cry: kash aisa HUSN Bhagwan nai Kashmiri aur Punjabis to bhi diya hota... :cry: I am so jealous of Banglas, I wont be able to sleep tonight. :cry:

Gigawatt they r Sindhis. Even Sindhi girlz love to be Bangla and Tamilians :cry: Last night me and my Kashmiri friends saw some South Indians at a party, and we got so JEALOUS. Every Kashmiri man was saying, WAH WAH KIYA BEAUTIES HAIN KIYA HANDSOME MEN HAIN. God created us so ugly Gigawatt... I admit infront of all IRANIANS that we Punjabis and Kashmiris r the ugliest ppl on earth :cry: while BANGLA girls r the most beautiful. :cry: God please make me BANGLA, I am ashamed of being a Punjabi :cry:

So you people are racist to your fellow Sindhis. Very bad. :cry:

Paan Singh, where r u? I am so ashamed of being a Punjabi today and all of my Punjabi Sikh friends r ashamed too

First clear what are you Pashtun, Hindko, Punjabi or Pothohari or Iranian. :lol::lol:

Sorry you are not that evolved yet to be Bengali, call it superior civilization complex if you may.

Nor are you or any of your Pakistani Punjabi girls, celebrity or not, are pretty enough to look like them.

Maharani_Gayatri_Devi_(1919_%E2%80%93_2009).jpg

such-sen_3821.jpg

Dont try to fool me. The first one is Maharani Gayatri Devi, she is RAJASTHANI. The second one is Bengali actress Suchitra Sen who appeared in few Hindi films like Bombay Ka BABU.

that's ugliest pics of the two.

Good enough for the racist breed of Alexander.

Dont try to fool me. The first one is Maharani Gayatri Devi, she is RAJASTHANI. The second one is Bengali actress Suchitra Sen who appeared in few Hindi films like Bombay Ka BABU.
Maharani gayatri devi is not Rajasthani, her father belongs to Mozambique and a kenyan mother, adopted by maharaja of coochbihar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom