What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Members: Stop entertaining rcist trolls, everyone knows jinxed_girl is retarded jeez :hang2:

Why is it that you Indians don't take blame for your own people n deeds and just blame everything on Pakistanis? Check #21, it is one of the Indians who started Pakistani bashing, and this thread became a troll fest. Tell your indian buddies, stop bringing Pakistan in every thread and they will be on the safe side.

per-arse-ian :lol:

you guys are real perarseians no doubt about it!

sometimes I vist the zoo as well...so the same thing
You are already visiting a zoo in your own country,walking in the streets,no need to come to Iran.(If you know what I mean).

It shows how much inferiority complex Bangla ppl r suffering with. So u ADMIT that Indian Punjabis are hot? I know some of the historical facts hurts, but let me put them as a refresher.

Looks like sarcasm is too complicated a concept for your brain?

Anyway jinnxed I agree, who are we Indian Bengalis in front of you Aryan Pakistani Punjabis. What is our achievement? We are dust spake in front of you decedents of Aryans.

He is Asia's first Nobel laureate. Pity him, not a Pakistani Punjabi.

rUUzi.jpg

He won a lifetime achievement Oscar, first in Asia of it's kind. His life was useless, wasn't born in Lahore.

ray_young.jpg

Boson was named after him, I just wish he was born in Pakistan.

satyendra-nath-bose-picture.jpg

He won Nobel in economics and one of the leading economist of the world. His life is damned being from Dravidian stock.

Amartya-Sen-5.jpg

Well you still have TTP and Hakimullah Mehsud to show off, he is pretty good looking. :tup:

Looks like sarcasm is too complicated a concept for your brain?

There is no sarcasm in his post.. bcoz majority of the Hot Bollywood Punjabis he is talking about have their origins in West Punjab (Pakistani Punjab). Go and check encyclopedia of Indian Cinema and see where those "hot" Punjabis came from.

It shows how much inferiority complex Bangla ppl r suffering with. So u ADMIT that Indian Punjabis are hot? I know some of the historical facts hurts, but let me put them as a refresher.

1. Western Pakistanis used to consider Eastern Pakistanis (BANGLAS) as inferior (which I know is sad but true)
2. Eastern Pakistanis (BANGLAS) always used to complain about the Punjabi and Pashtun domination of the BANGLA ppl
3. Then India came and separated you guyz from us.

You can post as many pictures as u want. It won't offend me. I won't even make lame excuses like Bangladeshis r hot and West Bengalis r ugly, bcoz both belong to same ethnic group and loook same to me.

Subconsciously, BANGLA ppl want approval from NORTH WESTERN ppl to accept them, but sorry we r not accepting you guyz. And I also I challenged you to post the pictures of good looking Bengali men or women in real life, but u didn't. Bcoz they don't exist, if they exist you would post some pictures instead of diverting the topic on Punjabis and Kashmiris and Pashtuns.

Both my mom and dad are ethnic Dogras. Father is from Jammu and mother is from Punjab (India). However we'd pass with your admirable offer of North Indians = pak punjabis/pathans. Yes we may share some qualities, however majority of us do not like to be associated with your kinds.

خر را در باغ وحش ن*گهداری نمیکنند

Hahahaha rast migi dadash. In fekro nakardam :D

There is no sarcasm in his post.. bcoz majority of the Hot Bollywood Punjabis he is talking about have their origins in West Punjab (Pakistani Punjab). Go and check encyclopedia of Indian Cinema and see where those "hot" Punjabis came from.

West Punjabis don't match with East Punjabis because they are more interested in being heavy weight champion. See there are so many of them in lollywood.

Many hues of a rainbow

I came across this article, in it, it is mentioned that New Age Guru's from India are well know in Iran and Yoga is more important than Haj among the elites. Is this true? How accurate is this article from an Iranian's point of view.

this BS is so outrageous that I want to put jihad on your behind.
good grief. why did you even type that? what made you say that and bold it?

yoga for Hajj? wtf? if someone has such preference then he wont even be religious. being health concious and physically active has nothing to do with Islamic prayers. this sentence is so much troll infused that many trolls will actually bite their fingers off and then fry them and then put them in the back of whoever came up with this sentence.

Both my mom and dad are ethnic Dogras. Father is from Jammu and mother is from Punjab (India). However we'd pass with your admirable offer of North Indians = pak punjabis/pathans. Yes we may share some qualities, however majority of us do not like to be associated with your kinds.

Neither do we. But my point in bringing some north western Indians into discussion is people from same ethnic group look similar. Kashmiri Pandits don't look much different from Kashmiri Muslims. Punjabis (except the ones from Northern Punjab) don't look much different from Punjabis from the other side of the border. Bangladeshis don't look much different from West Bengalis... and so on. I have seen Dogras of Jammu, they don't look like Bengalis... Bengal is 2000 miles away from them. Similarly, Tamilians of South India don't look much different from Tamilians of Sri Lanka.

Didn't you get it? They were the Arabs, they were the Iranians, they were the Afghans, they were the Baloch. Depends who's on top.

bad boy

you trolling?

shocking
shocking

but you are right.. but thats not the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom