What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you show me 10 good looking South Indian and Bengali men. I will be waiting. Among the millions, U can't find 10? Now go to google and try finding that rare breed. Whether from upper or lower class, or rich or poor. I don't care. Just 10 from South India, everyday. Is it too much to ask for? I am giving you the leverage of posting selective pics too. I am sure you can find 10? i will be waiting. till then lemme make a cup of coffee.

and no bengali or south indian celebrities please, ordinary everyday ppl for a change.

Hello Jinxed, like you I'm a guy.

Why in God's name would I Google for guy's photos? :bad:

I would much rather fuel your racial delusions so you keep sending us photos of hot Pakistani chicks.

I will once I see 10 good looking South Indians.. Promise :enjoy:

Why South Indians are not acting racist here!

Damn can't you find 10 tall fair and tight assed peachy buttocks pakistani martial mards who are descended of pious arabs and are gosht and wheat eating and who are ready to eat greass but wont stop spending on defence budget to over power geek and timid Endia.

Why South Indians are not acting racist here!

Damn can't you find 10 tall fair and tight assed peachy buttocks pakistani martial mards who are descended of pious arabs and are gosht and wheat eating and who are ready to eat greass but wont stop spending on defence budget to over power geek and timid Endia.

Way too much info bro.

Way too much info bro.

Good thing is I only talked about martial mards, not the better halves of them. But if jinnexe keep doing what she is doing, I may as well venture that deep as well! ;)

Why don't you show us 10 good looking Pakistanis in this forum. Here's your reference. ;)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...315-members-post-pics-your-gorgeous-self.html

Most useless thread.

30 minutes of my life I will never get back.

And no photo of gorgeous Iranian-blooded jinxed either.

The Iranians here would be gutted.

Some more racially cutting edge dudes from across the border.

Do not miss the one in the center.

e71c0659-0752-4dbc-8578-19be33c9da15.JPG

Some more Turko-Arab blooded specimens caught smuggling heroin into Dubai (even the heroin is darker than their complexions)

dubai-police-seize-52kg-heroin-arrest-four-pakistanis-1335166996-9613.jpg

Irani Pakistanis want cricket back in Pakistan (look at their faces)

Cricket5.jpg

I think we should stop arguing after this item jinxed. :rofl:

La Bongs tight peachy pink butt cheeks beckon ....

LIVE-Pakistan-v-Sri-Lanka-T20-The-Lankans-posts-141-runs-in-19-3-overs-Match-Update-114443.jpg

Cute Pakistani kids in Dubai

1220031902.jpg

Pakistani kids in the UAE

2038286399.jpg

I am so not enjoying this.

Pakistanis look so different to us.

And we never even noticed!

Toba toba. What will the Iranians think of us now.

P.S. Jinxed is celebrating Aug 14.

With racial pure breeds.

I cant be bothered to read 32 pages whats the problem, there are a variety of people in pakistan

People from all over india traveled to pakitan when it was formed

South pakistanis look like indians, punjabis are bigger then most indians but not that different to indian punjabis

Pathans are stronger then all indians as are kashmiris, northeren pakistanis as a whole

Whats the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom