What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Less than 6 hours left for me. :)

For those who drink coffee like me, drink before or after taraweeh to get some caffeine. I can assure you will be feeling head pain like I am right now. :lol:

My stomach is making a lot of noises too. :)
I eat dinner food for suhur. What do you eat?

I eat dinner food for suhur. What do you eat?

Most people eat yougurt, cheese, eggs, fava beans, maybe fries sometimes. :D

I was eating some cheese then I took out a kabob from my fridge. :lol:

I prefer eating dinner for suhur too. :)

What if I did?:lol: It already sounds a bit funny.

You would have succeeded with something if you made someone laugh. Remember that.;)
Well I'm delighted that you are humored by my nickname. Some short Italian mobster had the same nickname in the 60's.For some strange reason my fam passed it on 2 me. The reason I took it because it also sounds kinda cute.

Most people eat yougurt, cheese, eggs, fava beans, maybe fries sometimes. :D

I was eating some cheese then I took out a kabob from my fridge. :lol:

I prefer eating dinner for suhur too. :)
Before opening a fast I suggest you drink lemon+ water.

@Wahhab2701 @Indos

Noticed brothers and thanks for that additional information. Useful as usual.

@Mugwop

To be honest then I find your username hilarious in a good way. No matter its history or background. But I was not expecting it to derive from an Italian mobster of all people.:lol:

@Hazzy997

So far so good. Despite 19 hours of fasting then it was not that hard or difficult. Maybe it's because I have days where I don't eat or drink for hours. Yes, I am aware of that being unhealthy but I tend to forget everything else when I am focused on either studies, work etc. The only problem was the thirst. Especially since it was pretty humid today and rained most of the day. That raining outside made me incredibly thirsty at the closing hours of today's fast.:lol:

3 hours before it starts all over and I am tired already and I have eaten WAY too much food. I wish I could just sleep for most of the day tomorrow but I have a few things to do before I am out of the country.

Kobe beef!

I like my steak medium rare!

Perfect_Entrecote_(2454655127).jpg

Prefarably with some bearnaise sauce and duchesse potatoes!
DSCN2735_redigerad-1.JPG

1488805257_be4eada4c8.jpg

Last edited:
Kobe beef!

I like my steak medium rare!

Perfect_Entrecote_(2454655127).jpg

Prefarably with some bearnaise sauce and duchesse potatoes!
DSCN2735_redigerad-1.JPG

1488805257_be4eada4c8.jpg

Man, France are piss poor so far. Pathetic. If anyone is watching France-Nigeria right now. Second half about to being. Well, it just started seconds ago.

Im not watching the game. Ive always thought France to not be very exciting team to watch.
Im waiting for Germany-Algeria match

France are actually playing quite well this World Cup. Just not today. But still many minutes left.

I think the France of Zidane's generation was an entertaining team to watch that I have fond memories of but I am biased here.

Algeria-Germany is going to be a great game hopefully with Algeria as the winner. Although Germany are the by far biggest favorites. Probably the best overall team out there right now.

France are actually playing quite well this World Cup. Just not today. But still many minutes left.

I think the France of Zidane's generation was an entertaining team to watch that I have fond memories of but I am biased here.

Algeria-Germany is going to be a great game hopefully with Algeria as the winner. Although Germany are the by far biggest favorites. Probably the best overall team out there right now.

Germany are big favorites, but that can also be advantage for Algeria.
The onus will be on Germany and Algeria can strike from underdog position.

I think it will be exciting game.

Germany are big favorites, but that can also be advantage for Algeria.
The onus will be on Germany and Algeria can strike from underdog position.

I think it will be exciting game.

No doubt about it. Algeria are the strongest non-European non-South American team out there. As I predicted before the World Cup. They can make a surprise and have unfinished business dating back from 1982.

But realistically speaking then Germany are clear favorites and I don't think that Algeria will win but I am obviously cheering for Algeria like probably all other Arabs out there that care about football.

Amazing game so far by Algeria considering the opponent.

Unfortunately they look tired. Understandably so.

Neuer is amazing. By far the best goalkeeper around. He prevented many potential chances with his offensive goalkeeping.

Anyway whatever happens then Algeria can be proud.

Of course Germany scores. Pretty lucky goal but Algeria are clearly too tired after that extremely hectic first half. Now Germany can sit back and defend and play on the counter against a tired Algerian team.

Brahimi is the only one that can cause problems together with Feghouli IMO.

Mostefa with a big chance. Man, they need to score on those chances!

Last edited:
Amazing game so far by Algeria considering the opponent.

Unfortunately they look tired. Understandably so.

Neuer is amazing. By far the best goalkeeper around. He prevented many potential chances with his offensive goalkeeping.

Anyway whatever happens then Algeria can be proud.

Of course Germany scores. Pretty lucky goal but Algeria are clearly too tired after that extremely hectic first half. Now Germany can sit back and defend and play on the counter against a tired Algerian team.

Brahimi is the only one that can cause problems together with Feghouli IMO.

Mostefa with a big chance. Man, they need to score on those chances!
We still have a chance but germany is playing much better.

Back
Top Bottom