What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Indos

Thank you for that additional information. From what I could gather then there seems to be no current conflict between the Muhammadiyah and NU. Am I correct?

I am looking forward to that. Don't forget to read up on the more traditional books of Imam al-Shafi'i (ra).

@Mugwop

That's a shame if true.

No, inviting personal friends here seems like a bad idea and quite frankly I don't know what most of my friends are doing on the internet in terms of forums etc. I am fine with that remaining to be the case.

I really have no idea other than what you can see in the first video below. Oh, the stunts in that music video are obviously all taken from KSA ( :lol: ) but I believe that the music video was filmed somewhere in Morocco if I am not wrong.

Check out this video below where there is also 2 wheel driving involved. You will probably like the music.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

No conflict at all, even my Islamic understanding can be like the middle of them. If it is between Sunni, no problem. Famous Ulama on TV or mosque always advocate unity and trow away any ego if differences arise.

What is your resolution for 2015 mate ? Do you have any intention to write any book bro ? One of my best friend has made a book about business for European audience. You seem to have very good talent on writing

I hope I can see your face at Al Jazeera English some day :cheers:

@Mugwop

That's a shame if true.

No, inviting personal friends here seems like a bad idea and quite frankly I don't know what most of my friends are doing on the internet in terms of forums etc. I am fine with that remaining to be the case.

I really have no idea other than what you can see in the first video below. Oh, the stunts in that music video are obviously all taken from KSA ( :lol: ) but I believe that the music video was filmed somewhere in Morocco if I am not wrong.

Check out this video below where there is also 2 wheel driving involved. You will probably like the music.

Did you ever try some of these stunts? I tried a 180 once

@al-Hasani

No conflict at all, even my Islamic understanding can be like the middle of them. If it is between Sunni, no problem. Famous Ulama on TV or mosque always advocate unity and trow away any ego if differences arise.

What is your resolution for 2015 mate ? Do you have any intention to write any book bro ? One of my best friend has made a book about business for European audience. You seem to have very good talent on writing

I hope I can see your face at Al Jazeera English some day :cheers:

That's very good to hear and as I expected.

Oh, nothing special. I would like to spend more time with the family, travels and my many personal interests and less time on non-important issues. PDF being one of those non-important things and social media.

Thank you brother. No, doing my master's degree in chemical engineering is sufficient for now. Maybe in the future. One never knows. That sounds interesting. Has that book become a success?

You are more likely to enter politics. That game is not for me. Certainly not as the ME is currently. You should talk about this with @Ahmed Jo as he has told me that he wants to to pursue a career in politics in Jordan when he returns.

Did you ever try some of these stunts? I tried a 180 once

No, I have not Mugwop.:) I like cars and also driving fast (can't hide it) but I am not the person that is willing to take insane risks by doing dangerous stunts etc.

@al-Hasani

Regarding the book I dont know, but it is written on behalf of a consulting firm in which my friend work with. It will not generate much money for him, since it is not a consumption of general public.

@al-Hasani

Well as you know, I do not like most Arab leaders. For reasons you probably know. I was expecting this to change with Arab Spring. I thought Arabs were serious about helping Syrians. But support is very low for them. Because our leaders care for theirselves more than our people. So now everything has failed and our leaders want it this way. Because they are puppets. So I can't be open about my feelings and insult others as long as it is this way. When our people choose to change than we could form united stances/opinions. Hamas tried appealing to Arab world after develpments in Syria, but they had awkard response. With Arab nations becoming anti-Hamas. What happened in Gaza is not acceptable and would never happen Morsi. Me and you are not to blame, but our people living in ME are. They don't strive for change. And maybe they are afraid of more war, this is why we need them to follow Islam and get closer to God so he can support us.

It is bad because we didn't want this situation, the West and their people made it this way. That nothing will change except by war. Because they know they outperform us greatly in that field. So they could manipulate our interests/policies.

@al-Hasani

Regarding the book I dont know, but it is written on behalf of a consulting firm in which my friend work with. It will not generate much money for him, since it is not a consumption of general public.

Aha. As long as he enjoyed doing it then why not? A potential profit is just a bonus.

@al-Hasani

Well as you know, I do not like most Arab leaders. For reasons you probably know. I was expecting this to change with Arab Spring. I thought Arabs were serious about helping Syrians. But support is very low for them. Because our leaders care for theirselves more than our people. So now everything has failed and our leaders want it this way. Because they are puppets. So I can't be open about my feelings and insult others as long as it is this way. When our people choose to change than we could form united stances/opinions. Hamas tried appealing to Arab world after develpments in Syria, but they had awkard response. With Arab nations becoming anti-Hamas. What happened in Gaza is not acceptable and would never happen Morsi. Me and you are not to blame, but our people living in ME are. They don't strive for change. And maybe they are afraid of more war, this is why we need them to follow Islam and get closer to God so he can support us.

It is bad because we didn't want this situation, the West and their people made it this way. That nothing will change except by war. Because they know they outperform us greatly in that field. So they could manipulate our interests/policies.

To be honest for each day that passes I am less inclined to care about the ME (I always say that just to return and waste my time on issues that I did not create nor can solve) and the various political fractions etc. There is no need to comment on our leaders. They are pathetic and parasites by large. Every one of them. Those monarchs have no right to rule whole nations either and steal the resources of the country and spend billions upon billions on themselves and their families, friends etc. without being held accountable.

I can't discuss this with Arabs who live in dictatorships as they cannot speak their minds without possibly getting into trouble. So what you see of views here from the Arabs on PDF are not really their honest views IMO. That's my take on it. They are not as pro-Arab regimes as you think that they are. When they defend those regimes (which I have also done in the past on some occasions) it is more bound in the defense of their home countries and people rather than a love for their regimes. At least they perceive it this way.

I know. I support the Palestinian people 100% but I also know that many foreigners are using Palestine for their own benefits only. We have discussed this.

I really don't know what can be done outside the increase of freedom, increase of education and a increase of awareness. Whatever it is this current situation cannot go on and that should be something that we all can agree on regardless of being pro or anti-MB or whatever.

Anyway got to go. Need to buy some presents tomorrow. I need a break from PDF as well.

Last edited:
Guys guys guys... Did you hear about the Egyptian wikipedia? Take a look at this:

وحش لوخ نس - ويكيبيديا

Who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to start an Egyptian side to Wikipedia? I can not read any Arabic not in fus'ha without laughing my *** off. Seriously read it for yourselves.

That's very good to hear and as I expected.

Oh, nothing special. I would like to spend more time with the family, travels and my many personal interests and less time on non-important issues. PDF being one of those non-important things and social media.

Thank you brother. No, doing my master's degree in chemical engineering is sufficient for now. Maybe in the future. One never knows. That sounds interesting. Has that book become a success?

You are more likely to enter politics. That game is not for me. Certainly not as the ME is currently. You should talk about this with @Ahmed Jo as he has told me that he wants to to pursue a career in politics in Jordan when he returns.

No, I have not Mugwop.:) I like cars and also driving fast (can't hide it) but I am not the person that is willing to take insane risks by doing dangerous stunts etc.

Oh driving safety is a good thing but I always wanted to learn these stunts maybe @Mosamania @Arabian Legend can teach me someday. Btw where is yzd khalifa?

Guys guys guys... Did you hear about the Egyptian wikipedia? Take a look at this:

وحش لوخ نس - ويكيبيديا

Who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to start an Egyptian side to Wikipedia? I can not read any Arabic not in fus'ha without laughing my *** off. Seriously read it for yourselves.

Ah,

they have incorporated P in arabic now ?

وحش لوخ نس - ويكيبيديا

We do what we want ya m3lem!

Egyptball.png

Back
Top Bottom