What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Do you think that's true what happened in Iraq? If it is then we are dealing with psychopaths out to murder every Arab. Has to be foriegn conspiracy.I hate ISIS but story sounds like bullshit. Especialy with more fake 'jihad marriag'e bogus. Of course the Iraqi guy will pretend it happened because he's sectarian as hell.

Some of his videos are funny. But I'm no big fan. Everyone I know is obsessed. Just like their college football obsessions. I don't have those obsessions. :)

wtf is wrong with these turds? they drop a coin all the time or what?

Even Indians felt that video went too far. :D

22700.jpg

@Falcon29
That arrogance, that rudeness, you see what I was talking about! Trust me I wrote a better reply to this @al-Hasani but deleted it as I have no time for follow up and no desire to struck up in the vicious circle of badmouthing in which he is the topper. I know Palestinians have experienced this kind of incidents and worst a lot in the past and we always stood by them, but it happened to us for the first time you know. Condolences such as his mixed with filth have no value. Anyway, good to see you around again bro.

@al-Hasani

I think it's true but not due to reasons given. I don't how we get to a point like this. Because of oil in region we are victims of so many conspiracies and that is partialy why some Arabs don't want to deal with such problems anywhere relating to extremism. That's why they may support royal families and some people don't understand that. They think a lot of Arabs are just corrupt and arrogant but its not true.

:lol:

Let us not get both of us started. It will evolve into a marathon of posts that we and other Arab users have talked about many times. All I can say is that those bastards and similar groups are enemies of our people and have done nothing to us other than harm and this will remain like this. The sooner EVERYONE realizes this the better. They have no credit to give out.

It could be a funny sight.:lol:

Whose the lady on your avatar? She looks Arab and something tells me that I have seen here before? Some diaspora Arab singer in Europe that I do not know about? There is only one Balqees Ahmed Fahti though!

:coffee:

Anyway got to go so keep spreading the love around folks.:lol:

@ebray no need to report this post.:lol:

@Falcon29
That arrogance, that rudeness, you see what I was talking about! Trust me I wrote a better reply to this @al-Hasani but deleted it as I have no time for follow up and no desire to struck up in the vicious circle of badmouthing in which he is the topper. I know Palestinians have experienced this kind of incidents and worst a lot in the past and we always stood by them, but it happened to us for the first time you know. Condolences such as his mixed with filth have no value. Anyway, good to see you around again bro.

Troll reply as expected. Very surprising.

Shakira? Really. Well, her father is of Arab descent so my intuition did not fail me. Well her stage name is Arabic for God's sake. To be honest I am no big fan. Still better than the old Arab "pop divas" or what the hell you should call them nowadays. Nancy Alam, Elisa, Asala, Karam, Al Zoghbi, Sherine (lol), Haifa (another lol), Samaha, Angham etc. Know them all. Having 3 sisters can do so horrors to you.

Give me the likes of for instance Fairuz every day. At least just for the voice and most importantly lyrics.

The others have perverted that genre. It goes for music in all general. It was better in the older days IMO.

Anyway I told you about Lowkey once. Not sure if you have checked him out. A genius. Especially the lyrics. A shame that he retired. He is anti-Zionist to the bone. We need more Arabs like him in the West.

I am awaiting his return and hope that he will run for politics in the UK.

My favorite rapper I think. All underground too. Low-budget, passionated and speaking right from the heart. Listen to all 4 songs bro. Do it as you won't regret it. The lyrics are simply spot on.

Now I really have to get the hell out of PDF. Last reply Hazzy.

You aren't done with finals? :D

I finished. @al-Hasani

You are classical, Fairuz and Oum Kalthoum. :lol:

I don't listen to Arabic music anymore. I just listen to edm largely and some hip/pop. Most hip hop songs today in the US are boring/effortless songs which demeans females. It's gotten really pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom