What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Buy what you need before you get married. Tools, games, etc. Things women arnt interested in. :D
I'm interested in Games! Mind Games!
Kaan is there a way we can add smileys like these:pakistan:<--- holding flags from Turkey,Ksa,Haiti,Palestine,Egypt?

Only reason some people without a reason favors Saudi Arabia is because of Makka and Madina, some people thinks its something "divine", thats especially applies to Muslim regions far from Middle East or holy lands, they have no idea about the real situation, in their eyes Saudi Arabia is all about Holy Lands and Islam. So I wouldn't call it a real influence of Abdush or something. His influence is mostly limited by several of the Arab states.

Newsweek Names King Abdullah among Top 10 Global Leaders - U.S.-Saudi Arabian Business Council

Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al-Saud: The Most Important Man In The Middle East - Forbes

Al-Saud, H.M. King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz | The Muslim 500

KAICIID - The Centre

With all due respect then you are saying that Newsweek, Forbes and several other well-known and well-recognized organizations and analysts (just make a quick google search on the topic) are less knowledgeable then you. KSA's religious clout is without competition. This creates a lot of influence and obviously Muslims across the world will always worry about the state of Makkah and Madinah just like we worry about Al-Quds.

Yet your little theory makes close to no sense as KSA is the most popular Muslim country according to most polls. So It's not "a few people". The reasons for that are not important here. They can always be discussed.

I am sure that the billions of dollars KSA have donated in humanitarian aid to Muslims and non-Muslims across the world is highly appreciated. KSA is one of the biggest donors in human history which I think is very admirable thing.

Lastly KSA sponsors thousands of mosques economically, Islamic centers across the world and helps make Dawah. For you as a non-practising Muslim this might not have any interest but for many it has.

Saudi foreign assistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KSA is also spending big sums on education, technology and science across the world to improve the world.

Saudis donate most to UK universities - FT.com

KSA aid during the past 1 year (in fact 11 months)

Foreign Aid
July 25, 2014King Abdullah issues directive to provide Palestinian Health Ministry with $26.7 million
July 22, 2014Saudi clinics treat 2,158 Syrians in Al-Zaatari camp in Jordan
July 17, 2014IIRO distributes 10,000 Iftar food baskets to Syrian refugees in Egypt
July 15, 2014Emergency Meeting of Arab Foreign Ministers held in Cairo
July 13, 2014King Abdullah issues directive to provide Palestinian Red Crescent with $53 million
July 11, 2014Saudi Arabia donates more than 10 million polio vaccines to Pakistan
July 10, 2014Saudi Campaign for Syria continues provision of food and relief aid
July 9, 2014IIRO starts implementation of Ramadan program in Yemen
July 8, 2014Crown Prince receives President of International Committee of the Red Cross
July 7, 2014Crown Prince chairs Cabinet session (7/7/14)
July 6, 2014Saudi Arabia initiates medical, educational programs for displaced Syrians in Lebanon
July 3, 2014Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Iftar Project launched in Sudan
July 3, 2014750 Iftar food baskets distributed in Mali
July 2, 2014U.N. expresses gratitude for Kingdom’s $500 million donation for Iraq
July 1, 2014King Abdullah Orders $500 Million in Humanitarian Assistance to the Iraqi People
June 30, 2014Agreement signed between Saudi Campaign for Palestinians in Gaza, UNRWA
June 30, 2014Saudi national campaign continues shelter project for Syrians in Lebanon
June 27, 2014IDB Board of Governors concludes annual meeting in Jeddah
June 27, 2014Saudi Campaign launches food basket distribution project in Pakistan
June 26, 2014SDF aids Yemen, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Chad, Guinea, Mozambique
June 25, 2014IIRO conducts 188 surgeries in Yemen
June 24, 2014Saudi Campaign distributes more rent checks to Syrians in Lebanon
June 24, 2014Crown Prince receives Microsoft founder Bill Gates
June 22, 2014IIRO to launch Iftar aid project in 29 countries
June 19, 2014Kingdom continues distribution of assistance to displaced Syrians in Lebanon
June 18, 2014Kingdom distributing 150 tons of dates to Syrians in Lebanon during Ramadan
June 16, 2014Kingdom extends aid to displaced Syrians in Lebanon
June 4, 2014Kingdom pays 6 months of rent for 1,000 displaced Syrian families in Lebanon
June 3, 2014International Islamic Relief Organization finances 25 surgeries in Yemen
June 2, 2014World Bank President thanks the Kingdom for its assistance
May 26, 2014IDB signs $2 billion sustainable development agreement with Kazakhstan
May 25, 2014International Islamic Relief Organization conducts 25 surgeries in Sudan
May 25, 2014Saudi Committee sends aid to Afghans affected by floods, landslides
May 24, 2014Al-Rabeeah announces success of Sudanese twins’ separation surgery
May 23, 2014Saudi medical team to separate conjoined Sudanese twins
May 21, 2014Saudi Campaign resumes distribution of assistance in Jordan
May 17, 2014IIRO performs 250 surgeries in Yemen
May 16, 2014OIC initiates humanitarian projects in Chad
May 13, 2014IDB provides $50 million for agricultural project rehabilitation in Sudan
May 13, 2014Work begins on $270 million Saudi-funded road in Jordan
May 11, 2014SFD funds $232 million in developmental projects in Jordan
May 8, 2014Saudi Campaign for Syria donations reach $207 million
May 4, 2014IIRO undertakes several drinking water and irrigation projects in Somalia
May 1, 2014Saudi Campaign gives food to 171 Syrian families in Jordan
April 29, 2014Saudi delegation attends Friends of Yemen meeting in London
April 28, 2014Crown Prince chairs Cabinet session (4/28/14)
April 27, 2014IIRO provides assistance to people affected by war in Afghanistan
April 21, 2014Dr. Al-Harthi meets with U.S. Envoy for Syria
April 20, 2014IIRO provides aid to 4,000 orphans in Chad
April 17, 2014Saudi Campaign for Syrians distributes 18th round of aid
April 15, 2014Yemeni Health Minister meets with SFD delegation
April 14, 2014Saudi Campaign for Pakistan launches school bag project
April 14, 2014Saudi Campaign for Syrians distributes 17th round of aid
April 11, 2014Conjoined Iraqi twins successfully separated
April 10, 2014Iraqi conjoined twins’ surgery starts at King Abdulaziz Medical City
April 8, 2014Saudi Arabia donates $100 million to Arab Trade Financing Program
April 7, 2014Saudi National Campaign for Syrians targets people of Zarqaa Province
April 7, 2014Arab Organization for Red Crescent and Cross headquarters dedicated in Riyadh
March 24, 2014SFD funds dialysis center, long term care facility in Bahrain
March 24, 2014Saudi Campaign for Syria helps refugees in eastern Jordan
March 23, 2014IIRO distributes aid to Congolese refugees in Uganda
March 21, 2014Saudi Campaign completes distribution of winter supplies in northern Jordan
March 18, 2014Kingdom donates $1 million to the International Organization for Migration
March 18, 2014IIRO medical camp performs 500 cataract surgeries in Nigeria
March 17, 2014Kingdom donates sacrificial meat to Yemen, the Comoros
March 16, 2014IIRO aid benefits 3,603,788 Syrian refugees
March 16, 2014Solidarity Campaign for Syria collects SR 75 million in cash, SR 20 million in goods
March 15, 2014Saudi Ambassador delivers relief aid to Niger’s government
March 10, 2014IIRO hands out 3,500 food rations to Syrians in northern Lebanon
March 9, 2014Kingdom gives India’s Hamdard University $5 million in aid
March 5, 2014Saudi Arabia donates $1 million to UN Human Rights Commission
March 4, 2014200 tons of Saudi dates presented to Jordanian officials
March 3, 2014SR 65 million donated to Solidarity Campaign for Syrian Children
February 25, 2014“Day of Solidarity with the Children of Syria” begins in the Kingdom
February 24, 2014Yemeni conjoined twins arrive at King Fahd Medical City
February 20, 2014Saudi Campaign distributes winter clothes to Syrian families in Jordan
February 7, 2014Saudi Ambassador gifts sacrificial sheep meat to Sudan
February 6, 2014Saudi Campaign distributes winter clothes to Syrians in Sidon
February 2, 2014Saudi aid continues to arrive at Syrian refugee camps in Jordan
February 2, 2014IIRO organizes medical campaign in Yemen
February 1, 2014Saudi Campaign distributes winter supplies in Lebanon
January 26, 2014Saudi Arabia provides Yemen with 15 tons of desert locust pesticides
January 20, 201411th relief convoy sent to Syrian refugees
January 20, 2014Saudi Ambassador opens medical clinics, drinking water projects in Sudan
January 15, 2014Kingdom increases aid to Syrian people
January 14, 2014Saudi Campaign distributes clothing, blankets to Syrian refugees in Lebanon
January 13, 2014IIRO aids victims of earthquakes in Baluchistan
January 13, 2014Crown Prince chairs Cabinet session (1/13/14)
January 9, 2014IIRO establishes orphan centers in Asian, African countries
January 5, 2014Saudi Arabia provides $40 million for Palestinian Authority budget
January 4, 2014IIRO team carries out eye surgeries for 1,000 patients in Nigeria
January 2, 2014Yemeni President lays foundation stone for King Abdullah Medical City
January 1, 2014Saudi-organized disaster combat training course held in Sudan
December 31, 2013Sacrificial meat shipments arrive in Gambia, Senegal, Mauritania
December 31, 2013Alwaleed bin Talal Foundation donates $200,000 for Syrian children
December 30, 2013Saudi Campaign for Somali People provides financial aid for malnourished children
December 17, 2013IIRO provides winter aid to Syrians in multiple countries
December 17, 2013Saudi Campaign distributes aid in Lebanon’s Bekka Valley
December 15, 2013Saudi Committee sends money for housing units in Rafah
December 14, 2013Saudi Campaign distributes blankets to Syrian refugees in Lebanon
December 12, 2013SFD signs agreements with UNHCR to provide $10 million for Syrian refugees
December 9, 2013Kingdom has approved over $135 million in aid projects for Somalia
December 3, 2013Interior Minister approves SR 32 million in aid to Syrian Campaign
November 28, 2013Saudi Arabia sends eight vehicles to combat locust outbreak in Sudan
November 21, 2013Saudi Campaign hands out more rent checks to Syrians in Beirut
November 20, 2013Prince Saud Al-Faisal attends 3rd Arab-African Summit in Kuwait
November 18, 2013Saudi Campaign to assist Syrian people distributed over $114 million
November 17, 2013Kingdom donates to UNHCR’s Rohingya appeal
November 15, 2013King Abdullah donates $10 million to Typhoon Haiyan recovery
November 6, 2013IIROSA provides medical treatment for Yemenis, food baskets for Syrians
October 29, 2013IIRO implements sacrificial meat project in Guinea
October 28, 2013Kingdom to support anti-polio campaign in Pakistan
October 24, 2013Meat from 100 heads of cattle distributed in Chad
October 19, 2013Sheep meat distributed to Syrian refugees in Jordan
October 7, 20131,165,172 pilgrims have arrived in Saudi Arabia from abroad
October 4, 2013Saudi Campaign sends relief convoy to Baluchistan
October 1, 2013Saudi Ambassador opens 2 field hospitals in Egypt
September 30, 2013King Abdullah sponsors Hajj pilgrims
September 30, 2013Saudi relief program launched for earthquake victims in Balochistan
September 26, 2013Kingdom pays rent for 68 more Syrian families in Lebanon
September 18, 2013Saudi Campaign continues refugee housing project in Lebanon
September 17, 2013IIRO launches urgent relief project for flood victims in Pakistan
September 14, 2013Saudi Arabia donates $300,000 to anti-piracy fund
September 12, 2013Saudi National Campaign provides rent checks to displaced Syrians in Lebanon
September 2, 2013Crown Prince chairs Cabinet session (9/2/13)
September 1, 2013Saudi Arabia donates $200 million to support Palestinian cities

Foreign Aid

@Chak Bamu there was no need to close that other thread. Just delete troll posts or posts of no quality from that well-known troll and serial double user.

Last edited:
Yep I don't believe, at least I doubt what they take as base, its probably wealth of Saudi family as they barely involve or influence in foreign affairs, I believe what I see.

And I'm still behind what I said about the source of favor, you have varying views in Middle East, but when you get further from Middle east rate of favoring increases, I mentioned the reason for that, purely emotional without an actual knowlodge of the country or ruling family.

Yep I don't believe, at least I doubt what they take as base, its probably wealth of Saudi family as they barely involve or influence in foreign affairs, I believe what I see.

And I'm still behind what I said about the source of favor, you have varying views in Middle East, but when you get further from Middle east rate of favoring increases, I mentioned the reason for that, purely emotional without an actual knowlodge of the country or ruling family.

I already gave you the reasons for why those world-renowned organizations have written what they have written. It's pretty much well-known among those circles. They did not make it up and surely they have much more knowledge than you have on this field.

Yet, KSA is still much more popular in the ME than un-popular as all polls show. Moreover we are talking about the entire Islamic world and not just the ME which is a small part of that.

As I said KSA is the most popular Muslim country out there according to dozens of polls and the reasons for that are many as I have mentioned.

I already gave you the reasons for why those world-renowned organizations have written what they have written. It's pretty much well-known among those circles. They did not make it up and surely they have much more knowledge than you have on this field.

Yet, KSA is still much more popular in the ME than un-popular as all polls show. Moreover we are talking about the entire Islamic world and not just the ME which is a small part of that.

As I said KSA is the most popular Muslim country out there according to dozens of polls and the reasons for that are many as I have mentioned.

I don't expect you to agree or something(it would be the end of world if you agreed :D), I'm stating my opinion and I still see nothing that debunks it, Saudi Arabia or Royal family has no stance or influence that could gain them favor, most of favoring is purely emotional, now lets end it before its comes to superior, cradle of civilization Arab world again :)

I don't expect you to agree or something(it would be the end of world if you agreed :D), I'm stating my opinion and I still see nothing that debunks it, Saudi Arabia or Royal family has no stance or influence that could gain them favor, most of favoring is purely emotional, now lets end it before its comes to superior, cradle of civilization Arab world again :)

As I said I have Forbes, Newsweek, actual polls showing popularity and dozens of other links and analysts (not having anything to do with KSA) on my side so as I said if you think that you are more knowledgeable than all of them on this field then fair enough then we don't have much more to add I guess since we will not agree.

As I said I have Forbes, Newsweek, actual polls showing popularity and dozens of other links and analysts (not having anything to do with KSA) on my sides so as I said if you think that you are more knowledgeable than all them on this field then fair enough then we don't have much more to add I guess.

Popularity of country has nothing with actual political influence of state or King, and I keep repeating the reason about where this popularity comes from. I keep asking about the base of these sources, let Saudi Arabia aside, entire Arab League is pretty much useless and not taken much seriously, now what is "most influential" ? all King has is money nothing else, money opens gates of business but personally he doesn't have the favor of masses or have his name known everywhere.

Now really end this here because we will go nowhere, our opinions will not change.

@Targon

Stop writing nonsense. Not going to bother anymore. I said everything that is needed to be said in this discussion.

Just because you like it that way doesn't means everyone has to agree, I don't have a grudge againts you or something I'm just saying what I think.

Just because you like it that way doesn't means everyone has to agree, I don't have a grudge againts you or something I'm just saying what I think.

You come across as arrogant and highly misinformed in this discussion as you are disputing world-renowned organizations, actual polls, plenty of sources and what not. You are basically disputing reliable data. Of course I have a hard time taking that seriously.

But whatever.

You come across as arrogant and highly misinformed in this discussion as you are disputing world-renowned organizations, actual polls, plenty of sources and what not. You are basically disputing reliable data. Of course I have a hard time taking that seriously.

But whatever.

I'm disputing the details and backgrounds of these polls(Taking our facts from media is another issue to discuiss), but you just have to ignore whatever is kind of negative about your country.

Yeah whatever.

@Andalusi Knight

Welcome to the forum 7abibi. Great to see another brother joining PDF. We had an Moroccan user @FARSOLDIER but I think that he left the forum. At least he has not been seen for months.

There are not too many of us Arabs compared to our actual numbers out there (450 million) which might have something to do with this being a Pakistani forum but we have quite a sizable Saudi Arabian community, a few Egyptian users, a few Iraqi users, a few Tunisian users, a few Algerian users and your random Arab from Oman, Lebanon, Palestine, Kuwait, Syria, UAE etc.

Not many are that active though yet this section of the forum is still quite active compared to the numbers of active Arab users.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom