What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:lol: I just got banned after it, if you have noticed it ;)

No, it's because of your constant trolling and provocations. :D

Seriously though, it's entertaining when I see you and Iranians going at it. Including the Abi guy, just please write it all in english so we could understand. :lol:

No, it's because of your constant trolling and provocations. :D

Seriously though, it's entertaining when I see you and Iranians going at it. Including the Abi guy, just please write it all in english so we could understand. :lol:
Come on man. I am one of the most decent and nice members of the forum. :cool:
Anyway, those shasgool are bunch of brain dead who have racial and religious complexes. even @Abii who is a persian guy, backs me up against those racist mullahs followers. BTW, you are really missing our comments, specially my and Abii's sarcasms if you don't know farsi. :lol::lol::lol:

Come on man. I am one of the most decent and nice members of the forum. :cool:
Anyway, those shasgool are bunch of brain dead who have racial and religious complexes. even @Abii who is a persian guy, backs me up against those racist mullahs followers. BTW, you are really missing our comments, specially my and Abii's sarcasms if you don't know farsi. :lol::lol::lol:

I know you're decent I wasn't taking sides. :D

Yeah I'm missing out, thanks to u guys. :D

@1000

You always have negative comments on any thread related to the Palestinian people. If you don't like us for whatever weird reason than I'm sure your headache would be relieved if you weren't snooping around all threads of us.

Or maybe I should start giving you a taste of your medicine.

Yah the same the questions . . . ..... so the sole motive of our life is to preach Allah and follow quran ?
also where can i get details of the Islam prophesies u told me

The reason we were created was to worship the God. Allah= The One.

That's the actually meaning of one of his names. He has another 98 that we call him.

This explains more:

"We did not create the jinn and men except to worship us."
[Al-Qur'an 51:56]

So relative to Allah, we were created in a means or a way in which Allah has chosen to manifest his attributes of creation, mercy, grace etc and he could have chosen another one. But relative to us as human beings, we know that our purpose is to worship Allah. As we said, Allah does not need our worship, a Allah didn't need to create. When he created us to worship him, he didn't create us, out of a need for our worship, because Allah has no needs. In a famous hadith qudsi in which Allah says:

"If all of you, jinn and mankind, were to worship like the most righteous amongst you, it would not increase the dominion of Allah in any way shape or form. And if all of us, jinn and mankind ... "
Therefore when we look for the purpose of worship, we have to look into man. Allah created us to worship him, because we need to worship him. It is something he has given us as a means of benefiting ourselves. We are the ones who benefit from it. Worship has been established, fundamentally for the growth, the spiritual growth of man. This growth takes place through the remembrance of Allah. When you look at all the different aspects of worship, you will see the core of it is focused on the remembrance of Allah.

"Establish the prayer for My remembrance."
This is the essence for the consciousness of God. Allah says that he has:

" ... prescribed for us fasting, as he prescribed it for those before us, so that we may fear him."​

Now, these are prophecies we have that came from our Prophet(SAW) himself and not from the Quran:

Prophecies in Islam (Past, Present and Future)

I give you this website, which has tabs. It also mentions hidden prophecies in the Quran and has in depth explanations to help you understand.

Some of the minor prophecies mentioned:

* Camels will no longer be used as a means of transport;
* People will ride on saddles that aren't saddles (cars?)
* The distance on earth will become short;
* Horses will not be used in wars;
* Muslims will defeat the Byzantines which will end with the conquest of Constantinople Istanbul);
* The Jews will gather again to live in Bilad Canaan;
* Very tall buildings will be built;
* The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance, with much killing;
* Adultery will become widespread, and the drinking of wine will become common;
* The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there are 50 women to be looked after by one man.
* Islam will become worn out like clothes are, until no one will know what fasting, prayer, charity and rituals are;
* Allah will send a disease to fornicators that will have no cure (Aids?);
* People will begin to believe in the stars and reject AL QADAR (THE DIVINE DECREE OF DESTINY);
* Men will pass by people's graves and say: 'Would that I were in his place'; (large amount of sucidal deaths?)
* The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold for which people will fight over (the river of Alfurat that lies near Syria );
* Two large groups of people will fight one another, and there will be many casualties; they will both be following the same religion World War II?);
* Approximately 30 DAJJALS will appear, each one claiming to be the messenger of ALLAH;
* Earthquakes will increase; * Time will pass quickly;
* Afflictions will appear;
* Killing will increase;
* Wealth will increase;
* Women will be wearing clothes but not wearing clothes

Back
Top Bottom