What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

How can that explain Israel's victory in 1967 when the Arabs unified their military commands with the deployment and declared purpose to push the Jews into the sea and build mountains out of Jews' dead bodies?

It was a pre-emptive strike by Israel....why must you always make it seem like you are always the victim?

It was a pre-emptive strike by Israel....why must you always make it seem like you are always the victim?
"Pre-emptive" is the correct word, but it does not mean Israel was not intended to be the Arabs' victim. It was already an act of war when the Egyptians closed the Strait of Tiran to Israeli traffic and Nasser evicted the U.N. on the grounds that they were in his way. If the Israelis had waited until the Arabs had fully mobilized and attacked Soviet-style the blitzkrieg would have been unstoppable, for blitzkrieg defense requires defense-in-depth, something Israel doesn't have. So Israel attacking first was both the right thing to do strategically and the correct decision morally.

The Arabs have been so angry at Jews for so long - and it just gets them nowhere. They have so many, many, failures - and of course they're trying to wrap Pakistan up in them, too. Many Arabs have get tired of this, at least temporarily. Will the Arabs of today decide to value material success, neighborly relations, and spiritual peace and goodwill between men higher than theft, violence, and bigotry? Since the Arab Spring that's been the question, at least in my mind.

Get your facts right. Our relations with Nasser was very bad :D
I was talking to SL. I'm aware KSA and Nasser didn't get along after the Egyptians intervened in Yemen so it was always unlikely that the Sauds would respond promptly to Nasser's calls for action.

Yet would that have stopped KSA from joining the Jew-killing party if Nasser & Co. had managed to get it started? I rather doubt it. Then again, the Sauds might not have had the time - the Egyptian General Staff believed that once mobilized and set into motion, "the UAR [Egypt (+ Jordan?)] and Syria can destroy Israel four days at most." (Six Days of War, p. 163).

I was talking to SL. I'm aware KSA and Nasser didn't get along after the Egyptians intervened in Yemen so it was always unlikely that the Sauds would respond promptly to Nasser's calls for action.

Yet would that have stopped KSA from joining the Jew-killing party if Nasser & Co. had managed to get it started? I rather doubt it. Then again, the Sauds might not have had the time - the Egyptian General Staff believed that once mobilized and set into motion, "the UAR [Egypt (+ Jordan?)] and Syria can destroy Israel four days at most." (Six Days of War, p. 163).

:bunny: Saudi never attacked any country ,so put that back into your pocket. We reused the Jews during Sadah conflict, I personally know people who were on the front-line; risking their souls to save them from Al-Hauthis. Do you know what the Hauthis' slogan is?

Death to America
Death to Israel
Damn to the Jews

I honestly don't care about the first two ,because the frenzy Mullahs have been shouting and raving for 3 decades and yet I didn't see a god damn thing. But to kill the Jews in Sadah is a red-line for me. If you think that you are the man of virtue then be it. But to call us anti-Semite is outrageous. My dispute with you is purely political.

The Arabs need to understand that we are here to stay.

Call off your attack dogs or you'll all end up in a kennel.

Israel :yahoo:

I'm very glad to see you back in reality ,welcome to the present.

Just like any other human beings, there are good Arabs ,bad Arabs, good Arabians and bad Arabians.

In response to your allegation that my Kings and Governments support such and such I would like to say that it's utterly false and unrealistic. However, if you prefer to believe what Foxnews tells you then it's your choice and I respect that.

I'm also well aware of the fact that Pakistan is being destabilize and many innocent people have died for that ,and I would like to offer my deepest condolences for you Sir. But what you don't seem to know is that there are two foreign entities which take full responsibility for these attacks. You may go to the Pakistani embassy in Auckland and talk to the ISI chief about that.

Yes, Al-Shraif Hussien was an idiot and that's why we churched him in the 1st place. My grand father fought during the civil war so I know what I'm talking about.

Other than that, our commitment to Pakistan is very solid and based on mutual organic friendship.

Cheers

Sir, you can't compare apples with oranges. Israel never fired a single bullet at me ,so I honestly don't know where you head is at. In fact, Back in the mid 80s Israel had the intention to attack us ,but they realized that any attack on us will have a very agonizing response ,so please get your facts right and then try to come up with something sound.

Don't worry, our sphere of influence is very very very strong in the West especially in the US. Virtually, we own %70 of the Congress ,and we own the entire US administration ,and soon the supreme court.

So wrap your claim back and put it in your pocket.

okay there. cough cough! Israel did touch you because daddy America saved your back. You do not own America silly! try and take all your Saudi money out of there banks? you will find it will be much harder than expected.:rolleyes: and trust me i am not the only one here who hope the Great house of Saud collapses like a tent that he should be in.

okay there. cough cough! Israel did touch you because daddy America saved your back. You do not own America silly! try and take all your Saudi money out of there banks? you will find it will be much harder than expected.:rolleyes: and trust me i am not the only one here who hope the Great house of Saud collapses like a tent that he should be in.

Obviously you don't know a thing about political economy at all. We buy their debits due to our strategic alliance. Therefore, We make more money by doing so, first thing first. KSA isn't the only country to adopt this kind of tactics.

Oh Yeah the House of Saud is driving everybody off the bind I know :lol:

The Saudi people have spoken and their voice is being heard ages ago. If anybody hubs into my territory ,I will chop his head off.

Enjoy being a typical PDF hater.

Obviously you don't know a thing about political economy at all. We buy their debits due to our strategic alliance. Therefore, We make more money by doing so, first thing first. KSA isn't the only country to adopt this kind of tactics.

The Saudi people have spoken and their voice is being heard ages ago. If anybody hubs into my territory ,I will chop his head off.

let me put it towards in a way that your Saudi Ego can be set aside. The only thing that your making money on is interest, buddy which your oppressive government says is haram. Saudi people spoken? Yeh with your secrete police around every corner so that there beloved king dose not even have a fly say a word against him. if anybody hubs into your territory? sound like a true Texan saying, typical coming from a saudi. you will chop his head off? sound like a spoiled Saudi with a silver spoon in his mouth!

That does not mean you own them, lol. Japan, China, Russia have more invested in the US.

That does not mean you own them, lol. Japan, China, Russia have more invested in the US.
:lol: Canadians

let me put it towards in a way that your Saudi Ego can be set aside. The only thing that your making money on is interest, buddy which your oppressive government says is haram. Saudi people spoken? Yeh with your secrete police around every corner so that there beloved king dose not even have a fly say a word against him. if anybody hubs into your territory? sound like a true Texan saying, typical coming from a saudi. you will chop his head off? sound like a spoiled Saudi with a silver spoon in his mouth!
Yes, I'm half Texan.
Thank you keep in touch bro!

US itself is a producer of oil, Japan and China hold more US debt and actually have corporations employing Americans on US soil. Toyota alone employes thousands of American workers. China is used by US firms to make their products more competitive.

What importance does SA have that transcend the massive trade between the former?

But then again I saw a thread of him saying Saudi's own Japan as well. Probably Arab ego and pride in an economy which is below a trillion.

No man i'm just curious, what power does mighty SA have that China does not over the US.

That's a good question, even though it sounds a bit sarcastic.

We have been investing in the US market for ages, you name it from real state to KFC, that's why we're very influential. So, in a nutshell, our relation with the US is more economic than a political one.

The US produces oil.

Back
Top Bottom