What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Last edited by a moderator:
Bashar Assad was in the Arab league before the civil war started, so if this war didn't happen i'm pretty sure you wouldn't say Arab League are not traitors.

nope, I would call them "Arabs" as long as they are in bed with Israel and the west. Alasad have many times proposed to boycott Israel, but those "Arabs" refused... and if you read my post again i said excluding some countries....

Bashar Assad was in the Arab league before the civil war started, so if this war didn't happen i'm pretty sure you wouldn't say Arab League are not traitors.

Iraq is in it and I call them traitors, because they are.

Some Kuwaiti/Qatari dog in his sheikh clothing does not take the effort to talk when he does not like it, he brings someone to speak for him.
The other donkey comes with desert clothing and flip flops to a meeting, why would anyone take it serious, the king of Jordan was almost sleeping in a session in Syria because no one gives a ****.

In whole Arab world every where are Kingdoms, no Democracy, and those kings to save their ***** and power, just have to obey in front of their boss uncle SAM and through Uncle SAM indirectly in front of Israel.....:toast_sign:......
All of their meetings are just nothing than........"Nasitndan, Goftanan, Barkhastanan".........They sit, talk and dismiss.

based from prophet muhammad hadits......in future.all arab nation & arab people in middle east 97% will killed......all arab people will erased from earth....only few arab survived.....arab people is lazy & stupid...
arab people will killed by biochemical weapon from zionist & west....they love....
mecca,madinah & yerussalem will survive.........Saudi arabia,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,oman & other arab country & city will erased & destroyed into ash..its fate..Just wait....
wahabi/khawarij horn of evil from najd & zionist/west will kill you..........
the future of islam is in the hand of non arab muslim from central asia,africa & south east asia..........

SAYONARA ARAB YOUR FUTURE IS ERASED FROM EARTH..................ITS FATE..............

based from prophet muhammad hadits......in future.all arab nation & arab people in middle east 97% will killed......all arab people will erased from earth....only few arab survived.....arab people is lazy & stupid...
arab people will killed by biochemical weapon from zionist & west....they love....
mecca,madinah & yerussalem will survive.........Saudi arabia,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,oman & other arab country & city will erased & destroyed into ash..its fate..Just wait....
wahabi/khawarij horn of evil from najd & zionist/west will kill you..........
the future of islam is in the hand of non arab muslim from central asia,africa & south east asia..........

SAYONARA ARAB YOUR FUTURE IS ERASED FROM EARTH..................ITS FATE..............

For that the non Arab muslins have to stop placing arabs on a pedestal and find ways to harm them.

To stay in power they will do any thing including and not limited to killing each other non Arab Muslims worshiping Prince and princes will be the first one to go :sniper:when push comes to shove.

Personally I think muslims would be better off without Arabs. I hope Iran and Turkey dont get involved in Arabs fighting one another. Look how much Syrian lion hates his fellow Arabics. Tells you a lot about their mindset. At least Jews are civil enough not to be at each others throats all the time.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Allah's Messenger (S+) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5401
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"There will be civil strife which will wipe out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword."

Sahih Muslim 7035
Umm Sharik reported
that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from the Dajjaal (the Anti- Christ) till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few (in number)."

muslim world will be in peace without arab

Personally I think muslims would be better off without Arabs. I hope Iran and Turkey dont get involved in Arabs fighting one another. Look how much Syrian lion hates his fellow Arabics. Tells you a lot about their mindset. At least Jews are civil enough not to be at each others throats all the time.

His fellow Arabics? :rofl: you must have aced your history classes!. Anyway, Iran is fueling up the whole region that's that. I'm not worried about Syian lion much because I know he says things he does mean.

Back
Top Bottom