What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you snitch, you get snitched on. Eye for an eye. If only Israel lived by that rule, they would have given all the citizens of Sderot and Ashkelon unguided rockets and for every rocket out of Gaza, they fire one into Gaza.

A proportionate response.
Sure, give Palestinians precision guided 1000lb bombs and US fighter jets and cluster munitions.

According to initial reports, a ceasefire beginning tonight has not been reached. Talks will resume tomorrow.

And they would murder hundreds of thousands because they're savages who worship death.
You openly advocate for genocide of Palestinians and carpet bombing Gaza as well as nuking all your neighbors. I think you need to look in the mirror and stop projecting.

According to initial reports, a ceasefire beginning tonight has not been reached. Talks will resume tomorrow.

You openly advocate for genocide of Palestinians and carpet bombing Gaza as well as nuking all your neighbors. I think you need to look in the mirror and stop projecting.
I've advocated for not a single Gazan to be killed. I have advocated for their infrastructure to be devastated and sending them back to the stone age. Which is what Israel should be doing. Hitting the power plant, all main roads through Gaza, all cell towers, all internet infrastructure, all petrol stations, all fishing boats.

Then Israel should allow enough fuel in to power hospital generators and no more.

You people, you awful death worshipping nihilistic terrorist scum should be thankful every day of your miserable lives that Israel is your enemy and not an Arab country or Russia. No other country would put up with you like Israel has. A nuclear armed country capable of carpet bombing Gaza into oblivion within a day, but still after two decades of rockets from you reprobates, refuses to actually hit you hard. Still doing to pin point strikes and leaving infrastructure intact. Thank your lucky stars. And deep down in that blackened Jihad-loving heart of yours, you know that's true.

they, both sides, will achieve nothing but escalation.
Like if live in a shithole desert was not enough, they work hard to bring the hell over the face of Earth.

Bunch of idiots, both sides, Israel state and Gaza Jihad, both have sequestrated their own people and make them living in a hell due to their own interests of key people in both structures of power: Israel state and Gaza "fighters", both get foreign money to launch bombs.

Dude you are cringe, you simp for zios nazi because they are some wierd extension of nazi germany or what?
Nah Pal, I don't give a whimp about the well being of Jews.
I really don't care.
But when I have to chose between people who give me an advantage and people who only cost and not a benefit, I'll choose the people with an advantage to me.
Thats normal, isn't it?
Palestinians are a cost factor, only breeding like rabbits ("genocide" LOL) and loud yelling, dumb fighting style which is only possible because the Israelis are bounded to moral fighting style (at least, much more compared when Muslims are killing each other or Russians/Chinese are vaporizing them).
Israelis kicked several Arab armies, several times, mostly Arabs had from paper stats, better equipment, manpower was no question.
They still lost.
So, you wanna tell me, that some sand dwellers in an self-dictated open air prison couldn't be genocided by them IF THEY REALLY WANT or what?
IF Kikes were the beasts they are portrayed here, there wouldn't be a Palestinian left in 2 weeks.
Be realistic.

I hope nasrallah will engage us.
you're not at that stage of the game yet.
It's the perfect time to assassinate him when Lebanon economy in a catastrophe situation.
no, Israel has been downgraded from attackign Lebanon, becacuse it still struggles to contain gaza militants.
Don't take the new ultra right government of Israel slightly they are mad when it comes to ugly terrorists.
keep quiet- more rockets and higher % of rockets from Gaza are hitting in ISrael- iron dome is paying less and less dividends to ISraeli society and military. When you learn to actually beat Gaza, Lebanon will step up for a fight.

Nah Pal, I don't give a whimp about the well being of Jews.
I really don't care.
But when I have to chose between people who give me an advantage and people who only cost and not a benefit, I'll choose the people with an advantage to me.
Thats normal, isn't it?
Palestinians are a cost factor, only breeding like rabbits ("genocide" LOL) and loud yelling, dumb fighting style which is only possible because the Israelis are bounded to moral fighting style (at least, much more compared when Muslims are killing each other or Russians/Chinese are vaporizing them).
Israelis kicked several Arab armies, several times, mostly Arabs had from paper stats, better equipment, manpower was no question.
They still lost.
So, you wanna tell me, that some sand dwellers in an self-dictated open air prison couldn't be genocided by them IF THEY REALLY WANT or what?
IF Kikes were the beasts they are portrayed here, there wouldn't be a Palestinian left in 2 weeks.
Be realistic.
Well they did that initially at 48' and you do not get it, they need enemy for their own functioning as society, so they can not replicate german efficiency nower days, it is bit more complicated.
On the other hand i am very well aware of their fire power superiority but that is changing slowly but gradually and to add for moral point of view they consider all humanity lesser then themself.

Back
Top Bottom