What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Israeli terrorists crossing all red lines. And now threatening to storm Al Aqsa mosque on the 18th. Or next Thursday. We could see Hamas's intervention around then and possibly more fronts activated.
How much longer do you think PIJ can sustain this rate of conflict (and rocket firing) for? Israel usually prefers short conflicts but doesn't seem interested in a ceasefire (yet).

LOL, still under the delusion that taking out another Ahmed is going to help. They have thousands of Ahmeds waiting to take his place.

You've used the same tactic for nearly two decades with Gaza with no change. Pathetic tactics from a country out of balls and ideas. Not willing to anger Biden or the EU.

Believe me nobody wants a 5 second position without pension 🤣. You take us to slightly. We know exactly what what we are doing and we know exactly who is the head of the snake (iran mullas)
Israel have many surprises
Enjoy the show.

How much longer do you think PIJ can sustain this rate of conflict (and rocket firing) for? Israel usually prefers short conflicts but doesn't seem interested in a ceasefire (yet).
They participated in the 2014 conflict and were able to sustain fire deep into the Israeli war of aggression. And believe me they're looking for Israeli forces to target on the border but they are far away and hiding. PIJ should attempt a drone strike on Israeli forces, hopefully the succeed when an opportunity arises.

Settlers squealing and scurrying like rats

Wow you feel proud of a scared woman.
Netanyahu thought he could launch a few targeted assassinations of children to keep Ben Gvir happy but instead he made his own people scurry and squeal like rats across Tel Aviv and other major settlements in occupied Palestine

Enjoy the show indeed

I don't know what about you but all the bars are open in Tel aviv and yesterday we had huge party when thousands listen to popular singer. You took one scared Israeli mother and you think Israelis scared.🤣 Actually most of Israelis laugh at islamic jihad rockets 30-35 % of them actually falling on Gaza people and iron done kill 95% of the rest. Meanwhile islamic jihad leaders (I don't know who they are actually because Israel replacing them very fast)🤣 don't sleep well

Another Israeli terrorist bites the dust.
Just one old lady such adjevment (and it was yesterday not today)
Hmmm tell me again what the kill ratio 🤣
And Israel didn't use all the 💪 yet.
If we wanted it could be easily 2000-2500

They participated in the 2014 conflict and were able to sustain fire deep into the Israeli war of aggression. And believe me they're looking for Israeli forces to target on the border but they are far away and hiding. PIJ should attempt a drone strike on Israeli forces, hopefully the succeed when an opportunity arises.
I read some unconfirmed reports of a drone strike against a nearby military base. Glad they have other avenues to pursue, the key thing is that they respond on their own terms.

1683914391605.png

1683914404626.png

1683914416700.png

Back
Top Bottom