What's new

Attack on American logistic convoy in Iraq

The same than in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–2012_Strait_of_Hormuz_dispute I guess.

I dont know, but certainly they dont need the money.

Every war is about 'influence' and 'influence' is about 'money'.

But sometimes nations DO act against their own interests. I believe a large part of America's policies in the Middle East is driven by the Israel Lobby which controls Washington. But the Lobby has made a 'symbiotic' relationship with the Military Industrial Complex, so it is now more than the Lobby. America is failing in the Middle East because of irrational policies, driven by the pressure groups within America. There is no happy outcome for America in the Middle East.

As for the Strait of Hormuz, that, along with the few islands in the Persian Gulf being contested between Arabs and Iran, have their place in the tensions but I don't think they amount to much. And I don't believe America needs the Middle Eastern oil much--that was one more 'urban myth'.

To understand American geopolitics, you all start better understanding American domestic politics. An Obama, driven by different lobbies, secured a JCPOA with Iran. And a Trump, driven by different lobbies, unilaterally nullified JCPOA.

Just Wondering, why should a trolling idiot who leaves flamebaiting comments be granted with a moderator's place!?

View attachment 922230
Btw, an Iraqi group took tge responisbility of attack on American forces in Syria. Most probably, they are the ones that targeted American convoy in Iraq.
First of all, you are saying AMERICAN CONVOY WAS ATTACKED IN IRAQ. Not Syria, EVERYBODY knows about the attack in Syria, there were no mention of US Convoy being attacked anywhere outside Syria by any Bulletin, if there is an attack, they would most definitely raise the alert level.

You don't have ANY solid prove other than what you said, and should I just go ahead and believe this happened especially when the "original" news that broke by you was quoting a random picture.

You are talking about a convoy attack, if there are updates with photo or video, it would have been release already, it has been a day since you posted. So I legit doubt this ever existed because you still can't post anything solid that point to this alleged attack in Iraq ever happened. You can post a thousand post in Farsi or Persian, that does not make it legit.

I mean, if I post a random picture of destruction of Iran and claim there is an attack in Iran by the American and then said "This picture is for advertisment purpose" how much would YOU believe the legitimacy of said post?

And I am not the guy who post a news which quote a random picture from 2007. That's what I would called "Trolling"

there are a few ancient videos and pictures that these web-warriors keep recycling to defame Pakistan too. it's like a united corporation of indian pajeets and jehadis of afg-pak-persia origin overseas.

they are so dumb that they post same materials to show different fake stories on the same sites over and over again.

by the way I still firmly believe that the current persian regime works with amreeka

now someone will come and say that: but but but amreeka killed their heap-big jehadi haji in Iraq. yes, well working for amreeka never saved bin laden either (unless you have him housed in some retirees colony on some paradise island)
Well, 7 years or so working in the intelligence field taught me one thing.

Words ARE cheap. And the more you try to convince people this happen usually did not. Plus the fake picture for "advertisement" purpose didn't help their case either. And if this really do happen, the media would have jump in there first thing, It's hard to believe Iran attack a US convoy in Iraq would attract no media attention.

But then there are enough dumb folk out there who believe whatever they read, we call them MAGA in America.

US convoy comes under attack in central Iraq

Sunday, 26 March 2023 11:47 [ Last Update: Sunday, 26 March 2023 12:01 ]
crop638154284484678078.jpg

ShareFacebookTwitterEmailWhatsApp

Bagdad (IP)- The media sources of the Iraqi resistance reported early on Sunday that the logistics convoy of the US military was attacked in Babil province in central Iraq.​

Iran Press/ Middle East: In the last few days, American convoys in different regions of Iraq were repeatedly targeted by roadside bombs.
The Americans have announced that they have withdrawn all their soldiers from the Iraqi territories, but some sources say that 2,500 American soldiers with different titles are still present there.
In January 2018, the Iraqi parliament approved the law for the withdrawal of American occupying forces from the country, but the Americans are still trying to continue their presence in Iraq on various pretexts, such as the increase in terrorist activities.
Experts believe that the US is trying to maintain a military presence in Iraq by supporting terrorist groups in Iraq under the pretext of their actions.
Read More:

Every war is about 'influence' and 'influence' is about 'money'.

But sometimes nations DO act against their own interests. I believe a large part of America's policies in the Middle East is driven by the Israel Lobby which controls Washington. But the Lobby has made a 'symbiotic' relationship with the Military Industrial Complex, so it is now more than the Lobby. America is failing in the Middle East because of irrational policies, driven by the pressure groups within America. There is no happy outcome for America in the Middle East.

As for the Strait of Hormuz, that, along with the few islands in the Persian Gulf being contested between Arabs and Iran, have their place in the tensions but I don't think they amount to much. And I don't believe America needs the Middle Eastern oil much--that was one more 'urban myth'.

To understand American geopolitics, you all start better understanding American domestic politics. An Obama, driven by different lobbies, secured a JCPOA with Iran. And a Trump, driven by different lobbies, unilaterally nullified JCPOA.
I think you're right in Bush age and backwards, but it's not the case from Obama age and forwards, although USA take advantage of people believing that to hide their own interests.

I think, in a world decreasing in cheap oil and raw materials, Americans interests are burn Eurasia in a total war.

I think in 2008 financial, wall st bankers took over USA power.

mitt-romney-just-aint-the-same.jpg

And although most of them are American-Jewish, they dont give a sht about a Israel, less than Anglo-americans.

A Iran war is against Israel people interests, and USA tried to start it in 2011/2012 Hormuz strait tensions.

You can imagine what would happen in Europe and Asia if Hormuz strait blocked.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom