What's new

Attack on American logistic convoy in Iraq

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
3754726.jpg

Local sources reported an operation against a logistics convoy of the US Army in Iraq on Sunday morning.

"Sabrin News" Telegram channel wrote in an urgent news that a logistics convoy of the American occupying forces in Babel province was targeted by a roadside bomb.

Details about the possible casualties of this attack and the amount of damage to the American convoy have not yet been published.

After the approval of the Iraqi Parliament regarding the removal of foreign soldiers from the country and Baghdad's delay in this matter, the logistics convoys of the American coalition are targeted by roadside bombs on a weekly basis and sometimes several times during a day.

American convoys enter Iraq either from the south by crossing the border of Kuwait or from the northwest by passing through the illegal "Al-Walid" crossing in Nineveh province and carry the equipment needed by the American soldiers stationed in Iraq. In order to avoid these attacks and roadside explosions, the American coalition gets help from local Iraqi companies to transport their equipment.

Iraqi groups emphasize that the Iraqi government should expel foreign forces from Iraq by following the approval of the parliament of this country.

In January 2018, the Iraqi parliament approved the plan to expel foreign forces from the country following the terrorist act of the United States in the assassination of Lieutenant General Haj Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, the deputy head of the Iraqi PMU.

@villageidiot

View attachment 922186
Local sources reported an operation against a logistics convoy of the US Army in Iraq on Sunday morning.

"Sabrin News" Telegram channel wrote in an urgent news that a logistics convoy of the American occupying forces in Babel province was targeted by a roadside bomb.

Details about the possible casualties of this attack and the amount of damage to the American convoy have not yet been published.

After the approval of the Iraqi Parliament regarding the removal of foreign soldiers from the country and Baghdad's delay in this matter, the logistics convoys of the American coalition are targeted by roadside bombs on a weekly basis and sometimes several times during a day.

American convoys enter Iraq either from the south by crossing the border of Kuwait or from the northwest by passing through the illegal "Al-Walid" crossing in Nineveh province and carry the equipment needed by the American soldiers stationed in Iraq. In order to avoid these attacks and roadside explosions, the American coalition gets help from local Iraqi companies to transport their equipment.

Iraqi groups emphasize that the Iraqi government should expel foreign forces from Iraq by following the approval of the parliament of this country.

In January 2018, the Iraqi parliament approved the plan to expel foreign forces from the country following the terrorist act of the United States in the assassination of Lieutenant General Haj Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, the deputy head of the Iraqi PMU.

@villageidiot
All fair. Give em hell. Make their adventures costly.
With the recent rapprochement between Iran and SA, yanks should be more unwelcome in ME.

This photo is from April 18, 2007 tho.....

View attachment 922187

View attachment 922188

Yes, my time machine works.........
Yes, the websites mentions :
"the images used in this website are for advertising and case use purposes".

Congratulations, you just discovered the obvious.

This attack is a developing story, anyways. Will share more updates on the matter.

Yes, the websites mentions :
"the images used in this website are for advertising and case use purposes".

Congratulations, you just discovered the obvious.

This attack is a developing story, anyways. Will share more updates on the matter.
Well, you don't have any picture of the attack, you can't tell what is being attacked, and post a random picture that
the images used in this website are for advertising and case use purposes"
Sure, it did happens alright. Funny thing tho, I have access to US Army bulletin with my AKO account, nothing can be found on any bulletin, not even a security update, so yes, that's quite obvious what had happened......... :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, you don't have any picture of the attack, you can't tell what is being attacked, and post a random picture that

Sure, it did happens alright. Funny thing tho, I have access to US Army bulletin with my AKO account, nothing can be found on any bulletin, not even a security update, so yes, that's quite obvious what had happened......... :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
Just Wondering, why should a trolling idiot who leaves flamebaiting comments be granted with a moderator's place!?

3754870.jpg

Btw, an Iraqi group took tge responisbility of attack on American forces in Syria. Most probably, they are the ones that targeted American convoy in Iraq.

there are a few ancient videos and pictures that these web-warriors keep recycling to defame Pakistan too. it's like a united corporation of indian pajeets and jehadis of afg-pak-persia origin overseas.

they are so dumb that they post same materials to show different fake stories on the same sites over and over again.

by the way I still firmly believe that the current persian regime works with amreeka

now someone will come and say that: but but but amreeka killed their heap-big jehadi haji in Iraq. yes, well working for amreeka never saved bin laden either (unless you have him housed in some retirees colony on some paradise island)

Likely building up Kurdistan and making it a permanent base as the Gulfies are becoming stable and independent

Very interesting.
I wish the Kurds their best. But somehow I think if the Americans go as far as carving out a Kurdistan then Americans would permanently alienate Turkey. Erdogan has still not forgotten John Kerry's comment like 'why can't we all get along' while the coup against Erdogan was going on. That was in similar to Biden's threat of making MBS a 'pariah'. In some cultures, especially in the Middle East, personal insults are extremely personally felt!

Democrats are some ivory-tower, elitist idiots!

Back
Top Bottom