What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well they did that initially at 48' and you do not get it, they need enemy for their own functioning as society, so they can not replicate german efficiency nower days, it is bit more complicated.
On the other hand i am very well aware of their fire power superiority but that is changing slowly but gradually and to add for moral point of view they consider all humanity lesser then themself.
In 1948 when Arabs declared war against fresh born Israel they were tougher (like all people back then) and didn't hestitate to shoot and kill without remorse.
Yeah they need to hold their own people in paranoia to achieve political corrupt goals.
Same goes for Hamas etc.
BOTH want the status quo.
But what I mean the whole time.
IF they Kikes (and the Americans etc.) were the monsters they are portrait here in this forum, there wouldn't be one left because they would give a damn about international opinion.

In 1948 when Arabs declared war against fresh born Israel they were tougher (like all people back then) and didn't hestitate to shoot and kill without remorse.
Yeah they need to hold their own people in paranoia to achieve political corrupt goals.
Same goes for Hamas etc.
BOTH want the status quo.
But what I mean the whole time.
IF they Kikes (and the Americans etc.) were the monsters they are portrait here in this forum, there wouldn't be one left because they would give a damn about international opinion.
They are monsters, for me there is no difference between what you said and sadistic continuos deprivation of basic human rights for palestinian people.

They are monsters, for me there is no difference between what you said and sadistic continuos deprivation of basic human rights for palestinian people.
For a mouse a cat is a monster.
Point of view.
As I said, they could bomb them into oblivion and nobody would (could) do anything except few words etc.
China (Friend of the two "Islamic Republics" in the world) would still make big business in Israel with constructing and banking and US would veto every harmful sanction.
Arabs would talk and other muslims would whine crocodile tears and rant in forums but nothing would happen.
Sometimes Muslims are not only "talk the talk but walk the walk", i.e. in Syria, where many stupid and dissatisfied went to Syria and, guess it, were killing other Muslims.
You know that Jordanians, Lebanese and Syrians, all 3 killed more Palestinians, much more ruthless than so called "ISraOil/Irahell".
Imagine now, that they would have the might and influence Israel has.
Wow, staggering amount of dead Palestinians.
Haters (from their perspective I can understand to a certain point) of Israel love to ignore the massacres of Palestinians when they cannot blame Israel. The reality is that for the haters it is not about concern for the Palestinians but spreading hatred of Israel.

Your hospitals are used as covers for terrorism. Everyone knows the wartime HQ of Hamas is under a hospital and we also know PIJ terrorists are hiding in hospitals. That makes them a military target.

Ukraine after conflict with Russia

PdABEoa.jpg

Gaza after conflict with Israel

7tzg7Xd.jpg

Your hospitals are used as covers for terrorism. Everyone knows the wartime HQ of Hamas is under a hospital and we also know PIJ terrorists are hiding in hospitals. That makes them a military target.

PdABEoa.jpg

7tzg7Xd.jpg
Jewish fag*ots (Libturds), your balls were cut off.
Why doesn't Gaza look like Grozny, Aleppo or every ukrainian city near the front?
I could bet many in this forum would rotating if Jews wage war correctly, especially after 2 weeks, when Gaza becomes quiet.:big_boss:

For a mouse a cat is a monster.
Point of view.
As I said, they could bomb them into oblivion and nobody would (could) do anything except few words etc.
China (Friend of the two "Islamic Republics" in the world) would still make big business in Israel with constructing and banking and US would veto every harmful sanction.
Arabs would talk and other muslims would whine crocodile tears and rant in forums but nothing would happen.
Sometimes Muslims are not only "talk the talk but walk the walk", i.e. in Syria, where many stupid and dissatisfied went to Syria and, guess it, were killing other Muslims.
You know that Jordanians, Lebanese and Syrians, all 3 killed more Palestinians, much more ruthless than so called "ISraOil/Irahell".
Imagine now, that they would have the might and influence Israel has.
Wow, staggering amount of dead Palestinians.
Haters (from their perspective I can understand to a certain point) of Israel love to ignore the massacres of Palestinians when they cannot blame Israel. The reality is that for the haters it is not about concern for the Palestinians but spreading hatred of Israel.
At the end of the day,they are imposed settlers entity by west and as such it will remain to be until historic circumtences change, struggle will continue until final victory or defeat.

I've stated time and time again that those supporting Ukraine in the war against Russia are supporters of the Zionist movement whether you realise it or not, and so by extension you support the Israeli oppression and brutalisation of the Palestinians.
The War between Russia & Ukraine is closely linked to the Israhell, Palestine conflict with the middle ground being Syria. Thus why Russia must win in Ukraine to bring down this Zionist world order shamelessly serving the illegitimate state of Israel.
I'm pretty sure the Brown Sahib NATO boot polishers will be triggered by this post, but it is the reality of the situation.
It's just unfortunate, that innocent civilians on both sides of the conflict (except illegal settlers) get caught up in the middle of these strategic conflicts.

PdABEoa.jpg

7tzg7Xd.jpg
Shame on you for putting random pics under different times and circumstances.
The same old excuse of Hospitals and homes to justify your crimes.
I beleive sniper targetting children and pregnant women also comes under the same policy of you, Zios.

They need thousands missiles to rain on them from Hezbollah and resistance movement

Muslims are about 2 billion

Even if 1/3 of Muslims were united they had forced these lower than pig Quds occupiers to leave Palestine long ago

3 workers from gaza that work in Israel near gaza border are hard wounded from rockets projectiles 😅.
They worked in a open field and they didn't listen to the Israeli military guidance. I am sorry for them. Guess what islamic jihad news published "3 Israeli settlers are wounded"🤣
Such a stupid enemy that kill his own people. When 30% of your own rockets falling inside your own territory and kill your own people more then your enemy and you continue to brag about it shows the lvl of stupidity of this people. IQ of a monkey.

They need thousands missiles to rain on them from Hezbollah and resistance movement

Muslims are about 2 billion

Even if 1/3 of Muslims were united they had forced these lower than pig Quds occupiers to leave Palestine long ago

What ever Hezbollah have Israel have 100000 times bigger. What you think will happened to Lebanon and Hezbollah towns in Lebanon if that happened. One Israeli air plane can carry 6-7 ton of bombs 🤣. Lebanon in a severe economy crisis and energy problems with huge inflation. They didn't even get over the port explosion. People cannot even take Thier own money from the bank. They trying to bring foreign investment and loans from imf. And i didn't even talk about the other religious faction in Lebanon that we saw couple of months ago killing Hezbollah terrorist. Israel will bombs ports airport government building bridges Hezbollah towns on a massive scale.
They are not stupid enough for a such move.

And today numbers are are nothing compared to technology and nuclear power. Their are huge and big countries in Africa but they have zero power because they are 3 world countries

If Hezbollah attacked, Israel would do exactly the same in Lebanon. Attack Hezbollah positions, mortar crews etc. They wouldn't attack Lebanon itself, and that's why it won't win another conflict until they treat the attackers as a whole, ie. the territory the attack comes from is then bombed. If Hezbollah send rockets, you bomb Lebanese power stations, airport, harbours/ports, cell communication, water supply etc.
I think you missed what Israeli generals publicly said about the 3rd Lebanon War.

This will not be a war of pinpoint strikes. This will be a war of destruction never seen before in any previous war.

War on infrastructure, war on Lebanon, not just Hezbollah.

Israel doesn't wanna face war crime allegations and sanctions before the great war which is inevitable, probably within 1-2 years.

Anyway, don't expect genocide from small scale operations. Wait for the big war.
@PDF Mustang125 has correctly pointed out that this seems to be a dupe ID. Please review.
Cope
Ma'aariv: Hamas relayed messages to Israel through Egypt that if a ceasefire isn't reached by tomorrow it will intervene militarily in a open manner

There is no division between Hamas and PIJ like some are trying to suggest. PIJ is a military organization while Hamas is also a government on top of it's military wing. Hamas's involvement will mean Israeli terrorists will start targeting sky scrapers and high rise buildings in Gaza in order to force Palestinians into submission.

PIJ on other hand has always played this role as it's strictly a military force and this is all done in coordination with Hamas. It helps spare Gaza from more severe Israeli aggression.
Intervene then
I wish they do
If we would use a tenth of the amount of artillery and bombs Russia used there would be no Gaza

I think you missed what Israeli generals publicly said about the 3rd Lebanon War.

This will not be a war of pinpoint strikes. This will be a war of destruction never seen before in any previous war.

War on infrastructure, war on Lebanon, not just Hezbollah.

Israel doesn't wanna face war crime allegations and sanctions before the great war which is inevitable, probably within 1-2 years.

Anyway, don't expect genocide from small scale operations. Wait for the big war.

Cope

Intervene then
I wish they do

If we would use a tenth of the amount of artillery and bombs Russia used there would be no Gaza
Seriously, get a life.

3 workers from gaza that work in Israel near gaza border are hard wounded from rockets projectiles 😅.
They worked in a open field and they didn't listen to the Israeli military guidance. I am sorry for them. Guess what islamic jihad news published "3 Israeli settlers are wounded"🤣
Such a stupid enemy that kill his own people. When 30% of your own rockets falling inside your own territory and kill your own people more then your enemy and you continue to brag about it shows the lvl of stupidity of this people. IQ of a monkey.
I'm starting to like the idea of bringing in more Gazans to work in the rocket zone

Back
Top Bottom