What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

no conpiracy everything coming from prophet muhammad SAW.....hadist.....The Messenger of Allah SWT......
just wait brother....the era will come

I just normal muslim..............
ONE PURE ISLAM FOREVER

Quote the hadees with proper context.

Don't be a blind follower like the medieval Christians used to be with Bible. Extracting all sorts of foolish stuff from bible that was totally out of context and thus untrue.

peace

Vol 9, Book 88. Afflictions And The End Of The World
Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: That one day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam of Gog and Magog like this." The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab bint Jahsh added: I said, "O Alllah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increased."

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
Hadith 7035. (Sahih Muslim)
Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

Book 30. Trials and Fierce Battles.
Hadith 4252. (Abu Dawud)
Narrated By Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (pbuh) said: There will be Fitnah (i.e. dissension) which wipes out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991 Narrated by Talhah ibn Malik
Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

The whole idea of 22 Arab countries is a joke anyway.

They should all become one united Arab state and then they may get somewhere.

No reason for people that share the same language and religion to be separate countries anyway.

The whole idea of 22 Arab countries is a joke anyway.

They should all become one united Arab state and then they may get somewhere.

No reason for people that share the same language and religion to be separate countries anyway.

no unity between Arabs as long as their are government in bed with Israel and puppets of the west...

According to two narrations in Sahih Bukhari, Muhammad asks Allah to bless the areas of Sham and Yemen. When his companions said "Our Najd as well," he replied: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head (e.g. horns) of Satan." In a similar narration, Muhammad again asked Allah to bless the areas Medina, Mecca, Sham, and Yemen and, when asked specifically to bless Najd, repeated similar comments about there being earthquakes, trials, tribulations, and the horns of Satan.

"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from their appears the Horn of Satan."

"A people that recite Qur'an will come out of the East (East of Arabia, Riyad), but it will not go past their throats. They will pass through the religion (of Islam) like the arrow passes through its quarry. They will no more come back to the religion than the arrow will come back to its course. Their sign is that they shave (their heads)."

"At the end of times a man will come out of Musaylima's country and he will change the religion of Islam."

evil horn from najd the wahabbi/khawarij...........

Vol 9, Book 88. Afflictions And The End Of The World
Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: That one day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam of Gog and Magog like this." The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab bint Jahsh added: I said, "O Alllah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increased."

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
Hadith 7035. (Sahih Muslim)
Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

Book 30. Trials and Fierce Battles.
Hadith 4252. (Abu Dawud)
Narrated By Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (pbuh) said: There will be Fitnah (i.e. dissension) which wipes out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991 Narrated by Talhah ibn Malik
Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

I can repeat all these ahadees. But you do not provide specific context.

When the last hour approaches, every one will be in deep $hit and not just Arabs.

You are certainly missing the point here.

peace

Hey don't get me wrong. I respect you Arabs too for spreading Islam, It's where it was born. I know very humble Arab friends here in New Zealand. Very respectful. But when your Kings and Goverments support terrorism extremism in other countries and innocent people die, now thats where I don't like Arabs. When an Arab as you per say betrays the Capliha is another reason and the sheer amount of gold in your eyes that arabs in particular have gone arrogant and materialistic.

I'm very glad to see you back in reality ,welcome to the present.

Just like any other human beings, there are good Arabs ,bad Arabs, good Arabians and bad Arabians.

In response to your allegation that my Kings and Governments support such and such I would like to say that it's utterly false and unrealistic. However, if you prefer to believe what Foxnews tells you then it's your choice and I respect that.

I'm also well aware of the fact that Pakistan is being destabilize and many innocent people have died for that ,and I would like to offer my deepest condolences for you Sir. But what you don't seem to know is that there are two foreign entities which take full responsibility for these attacks. You may go to the Pakistani embassy in Auckland and talk to the ISI chief about that.

Yes, Al-Shraif Hussien was an idiot and that's why we churched him in the 1st place. My grand father fought during the civil war so I know what I'm talking about.

Other than that, our commitment to Pakistan is very solid and based on mutual organic friendship.

Cheers

they do not have no power, its true. i mean you think UAE or Saudi can stop Isreal even if she attacks them for no reason. i mean all of their air force is western technology all you need a kill switch to turn them off. plus i think any legacy fighter as a matter of fact cant lock onto another legacy fighter for instance: turkey switched there friend or foe of there f-16 to a Turkish one so they can identify and lock onto other counterparts that take them up to the challenge.

Sir, you can't compare apples with oranges. Israel never fired a single bullet at me ,so I honestly don't know where you head is at. In fact, Back in the mid 80s Israel had the intention to attack us ,but they realized that any attack on us will have a very agonizing response ,so please get your facts right and then try to come up with something sound.

Don't worry, our sphere of influence is very very very strong in the West especially in the US. Virtually, we own %70 of the Congress ,and we own the entire US administration ,and soon the supreme court.

So wrap your claim back and put it in your pocket.

Yes, Al-Shraif Hussien was an idiot and that's why we churched him in the 1st place. My grand father fought during the civil war so I know what I'm talking about.

You mean back-stabbed him? It seems you enjoyed living as fourth class citizens, do you even have an idea why he lead the revolution? And how Turks were treating Arabs? Nevertheless, Al-Saud motive was to capture Al-Hijaz after border disputes. He requested Al-Saud advice regarding forging an alliance with Britain and they didn't object it. So it has nothing to do with Cilapha. Read history man. And plz show respect to people who fought for your freedom, it didn't work out because you and other back stabbed him as soon as they were freed after they requested his leadership to get rid from Ottoman brutal occupation.

Let's just avoid talking about this again.

Hey don't get me wrong. I respect you Arabs too for spreading Islam, It's where it was born. I know very humble Arab friends here in New Zealand. Very respectful. But when your Kings and Goverments support terrorism extremism in other countries and innocent people die, now thats where I don't like Arabs. When an Arab as you per say betrays the Capliha is another reason and the sheer amount of gold in your eyes that arabs in particular have gone arrogant and materialistic.
No one cares about your pathetic and imaginary Calipha, go make it real with India.

Sir, King Abdulaziz declered his loyalty to Sultan Abdulhamid the 2nd. It was Al-Shrif Hussin's fault to destory the railways and removing him by force was imminent.
This is what Sultan Abdulhamid said about King Abdulaziz
You mean back-stabbed him? It seems you enjoyed living as fourth class citizens, do you even have an idea why he lead the revolution? And how Turks were treating Arabs? Nevertheless, Al-Saud motive was to capture Al-Hijaz after border disputes. He requested Al-Saud advice regarding forging an alliance with Britain and they didn't object it. So it has nothing to do with Cilapha. Read history man. And plz show respect to people who fought for your freedom, it didn't work out because you and other back stabbed him as soon as they were freed after they requested his leadership to get rid from Ottoman brutal occupation.

Let's just avoid talking about this again.
The keys of Mecca are now in the hands of the Shirfs, so they got their own back.
Here's another video to back up my claim

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom