What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

Sir, King Abdulaziz declered his loyalty to Sultan Abdulhamid the 2nd. It was Al-Shrif Hussin's fault to destory the railways and removing him by force was imminent.
This is what Sultan Abdulhamid said about King Abdulaziz
Yeas true, schools, universities, mosques, libraries were indeed spread all over Arab world, maybe that's why we were the most primitive, backward, illiterate and the poorest after Ottoman empire fall. Not a single word this pig said is true. Regarding the rail line, it was destroyed to stop Turkish mobilization to fight Arabs. And what Abd Alhamied said about Abdul Aziz was a lie, he back stabbed Arabs in cooperation with British, called British help to wipe out Qawasim, Ikhwan, and before it again Ottoman who sent Mohammed Ali Basha to kick Al-Saud out in 1803. Not to mention British help to you against Al Rashid who were in alliance with Ottomans.
Educate yourself,
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...-big-brother-turkey-s-return-middle-east.html
Also, sure I won't talk much about it xD. The keys of Mecca are now in the hands of the Shirfs, so they got their own back.
Who are those "Sharifs" dear?

I told you to avoid history, let it go, but if you insist let's just open a new thread and show your honorable history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, sorry to interrupt your discussion (we already had this Hashemite vs Ottoman discussion and I for obvious and family reasons will back the first) but why was my "Saudi women" thread deleted and all the messages? I was away for 1.5-2 hours.

In short what the hell happened?

He disrespected Al-Sharif Al-Hussien, if it was from others I would have ignored it but from this ignorant Ottoman-subservient, there has to be a response.

I'm not pro-Ottoman and I'm not a pan-Arabist ,but I was reciting what I know. You may agree and disagree with ,and I will be the first one to benefit from this discussion with you :tup:

Guys, sorry to interrupt your discussion (we already had this Hashemite vs Ottoman discussion and I for obvious and family reasons will back the first) but why was my "Saudi women" thread deleted and all the messages? I was away for 1.5-2 hours.

In short what the hell happened?

Your thread was too spammy, mods must have got rid of it.

@BLACKEAGLE
Facepalm, sorry I misspelled the word Shareef
Lets agree that we're pals and pals can disagree xD.

what? :/

We're not pals, when you were the pioneers in betrayal and yet try to stick it to others, it becomes more than a disagreement, read history then talk.

Committee of Union and Progress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Q: You said some Ottoman documents depicted the Arab national movement as a tool in the hands of foreign powers used to weaken the Ottoman state. What about the Turkish national movements such as the Young Turks and the Committee of Union and Progress? How were they depicted?

A: The Committee of Union and Progress was based on the Young Turks movement. Thessaloniki (modern day Greece) was known for its population of Jews who migrated from Spain and fled religious persecution in Europe in the late 19th century. Some argue that the migration of the Jews from Europe to the Ottoman state was plotted by the Jews and the Europeans under the pretence of religious persecution in order to sabotage the Ottoman state. However, I believe that the Jews encouraged nationalism amongst the Turks and were behind the establishment of the Young Turks and the Young Arab Society [Al Fatat] at the same time that was based in London.

Aziz al Masri was one of the leading founders of the Al Fatat party. It seems that both Sheikh Jamal al Din al Afghani and Sheikh Muhammad Abdo had ties with this movement. It is widely believed that they had links to the Freemasons however there is no evidence to support that. These accusations were frequently made because of the ‘Al Owra al Wuthqa’ magazine that was issued by al Afghani and Muhammad Abdo. This magazine was issued in Europe and entered the Arab states through the foreign postal system – that was not controlled by the Ottomans – and this was part of the foreign countries’ concessions in the Ottoman state. It supported the Arab national movements. Al Afghani was strictly monitored and was wanted by the Ottoman state; however, the sultan did not severely punish these figures, in fact he used to send them presents and invite them to the palace. The evidence is that Sheikh Muhammad Abdo loved sultan Abdul Hamid and considered him the caliph of Muslims. It is evident through the project that he launched to reform religious education in the Ottoman state, where Muhammad Abdo drafted it and Egypt was under the protection of the English.

From the first half of the nineteenth century, when the spread of nationalism in the Balkans and the apparent weakness of the
Ottoman state vis-à-vis imperialist Europe strengthened disintegrationist movements in the empire, Ottomanism evolved as
a supranationalist ideology designed to arrest these trends by creating state patriotism and allegiance to the ruler
who embodied the state. A constantly redefined Ottomanism accommodated the many changes in the political fortunes of
the empire until its final partitioning at the end of World War I.

Ottomanism as conceived during the Tanzimat promoted an identity based on territory; predicated upon the political
equality of subjects regardless of religious affiliation and reinforced by a sense of loyalty to the House of Osman.

History of the Arabs in the Ottoman Archives

Read the conclusion:

http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/eBooks/MidEast/BOOKS/Arabs and Young Turks Kayali.pdf

I'm not pro-Ottoman and I'm not a pan-Arabist ,but I was reciting what I know. You may agree and disagree with ,and I will be the first one to benefit from this discussion with you :tup:

What a wonderful discussion it was, calling him an idiot, taking pride in expelling him in cooperation with Britain, then posting a video full of insults toward him, and eventually taking an unknown "cleric" BS as a proof of obvious facts that say the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:

After a long and interesting discussion between us Saudis in Arabic (internal matters) there were no problems until the Kazakh Nomads (Safavids) entered the debate and I wrote a few lines about the inconsistency of the moderator team. Other trolling threads just from today that were way worse are still here.

The content of the thread was very good and so was the subject. Hence why I wonder.

Regarding the current subject and little discussion then I wrote this post earlier on the topic:

The Ottoman Empire destroyed itself from within when it turned away from Islam and embraced Turkic nationalism. Ever heard about their treatment of Arabs, Armenians, Kurds and others? The Young Turk movement 10 years before the legitimate Arab revolt?

How do you think that some Turkic people originally from Turkmenistan (the Ottoman family came to current day Turkey from Turkmenistan) became Caliphs in the first place after we Arabs ruled the Caliphate since the death of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and for 800 straight years. During all the Islamic conquests, the Islamic Golden Age and the most important time of the Caliphates?

The Ottoman family proclaimed themselves Caliphs when they conquered Constantinople 500 years ago despite the Abbasids nominally ruling from Cairo for 250 years after the Mongol Conquest of Baghdad in 1258.

Hussein bin Ali (ra) and his family had been rulers of Makkah and Madinah for 1000 straight years. They were Sharifs of Makkah and Madinah and were highly respected by any ruling Caliphate and all Muslims regardless of sect. Sharif Hussein bin Ali (ra) was also the last Caliph of Islam.

As a Hashemite,[5] he was highly respected in the Islamic world. It was his "noble" lineage which granted him the status he maintained in the Hijaz. As a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad, even the British, during his period as Emir, recognized this special status.
The Ottoman sultanate was abolished on 1 November 1922, in the midst of the Turkish War of Independence. The office of caliph, however, was retained for an additional sixteen months, during which it was held by Abdülmecid II. He served as caliph under the patronage of the newly founded Turkish Republic until 3 March 1924, when the Grand National Assembly of Turkey formally abolished the caliphate. Hussein bin Ali then proclaimed himself caliph,[3] basing his claim on his prophetic ancestry and his control of Islam's two holiest mosques, the Masjid al-Haram and Masjid al-Nabawi (collectively known as the Haramayn, Arabic: الحرمين‎). Possession of the Haramayn was an indispensable condition for any caliph.[4]

Even when the Turks with Ataturk at its helm removed the Caliphate themselves a certain person said this:

Mehmed VI, the last Ottoman sultan and penultimate Ottoman caliph, sent a telegraph of support to Hussein after he had proclaimed himself caliph.[5

We didn't betray anyone. It's not a secret that the Saudis overthrow Al-Shareef ,and you have to accept this fact and live with it just like us. The fall of the Ottoman Empire ,as I stated earlier was fairly certain for many many reasons.

Cheers
We're not pals, when you were the pioneers in betrayal and yet try to stick it to others, it becomes more than a disagreement, read history then talk.

Committee of Union and Progress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Q: You said some Ottoman documents depicted the Arab national movement as a tool in the hands of foreign powers used to weaken the Ottoman state. What about the Turkish national movements such as the Young Turks and the Committee of Union and Progress? How were they depicted?

A: The Committee of Union and Progress was based on the Young Turks movement. Thessaloniki (modern day Greece) was known for its population of Jews who migrated from Spain and fled religious persecution in Europe in the late 19th century. Some argue that the migration of the Jews from Europe to the Ottoman state was plotted by the Jews and the Europeans under the pretence of religious persecution in order to sabotage the Ottoman state. However, I believe that the Jews encouraged nationalism amongst the Turks and were behind the establishment of the Young Turks and the Young Arab Society [Al Fatat] at the same time that was based in London.

Aziz al Masri was one of the leading founders of the Al Fatat party. It seems that both Sheikh Jamal al Din al Afghani and Sheikh Muhammad Abdo had ties with this movement. It is widely believed that they had links to the Freemasons however there is no evidence to support that. These accusations were frequently made because of the ‘Al Owra al Wuthqa’ magazine that was issued by al Afghani and Muhammad Abdo. This magazine was issued in Europe and entered the Arab states through the foreign postal system – that was not controlled by the Ottomans – and this was part of the foreign countries’ concessions in the Ottoman state. It supported the Arab national movements. Al Afghani was strictly monitored and was wanted by the Ottoman state; however, the sultan did not severely punish these figures, in fact he used to send them presents and invite them to the palace. The evidence is that Sheikh Muhammad Abdo loved sultan Abdul Hamid and considered him the caliph of Muslims. It is evident through the project that he launched to reform religious education in the Ottoman state, where Muhammad Abdo drafted it and Egypt was under the protection of the English.

From the first half of the nineteenth century, when the spread of nationalism in the Balkans and the apparent weakness of the
Ottoman state vis-à-vis imperialist Europe strengthened disintegrationist movements in the empire, Ottomanism evolved as
a supranationalist ideology designed to arrest these trends by creating state patriotism and allegiance to the ruler
who embodied the state. A constantly redefined Ottomanism accommodated the many changes in the political fortunes of
the empire until its final partitioning at the end of World War I.

Ottomanism as conceived during the Tanzimat promoted an identity based on territory; predicated upon the political
equality of subjects regardless of religious affiliation and reinforced by a sense of loyalty to the House of Osman.

History of the Arabs in the Ottoman Archives

Read the conclusion:

http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/eBooks/MidEast/BOOKS/Arabs and Young Turks Kayali.pdf

What a wonderful discussion it was, calling him an idiot, taking pride in expelling him in cooperation with Britain, then posting a video full of insults toward him, and eventually taking an unknown "cleric" BS as a proof of obvious facts that say the opposite.

I
Cheers

Sir, you can't compare apples with oranges. Israel never fired a single bullet at me ,so I honestly don't know where you head is at. In fact, Back in the mid 80s Israel had the intention to attack us ,but they realized that any attack on us will have a very agonizing response ,so please get your facts right and then try to come up with something sound.

Don't worry, our sphere of influence is very very very strong in the West especially in the US. Virtually, we own %70 of the Congress ,and we own the entire US administration ,and soon the supreme court.

So wrap your claim back and put it in your pocket.

Any sources for that claim?

Israelis are opportunists who have stayed alive by exploiting the divisions in the Arab world and middle east at large, starting with the Lavon Affair......

however, don't blame them for you have made yourselves narrow-minded pawns which can easily be manipulated.

no unity between Arabs as long as their are government in bed with Israel and puppets of the west...
You're sleeping with the mullahs now, aren't you? How do ye like them beards?

Israelis are opportunists who have stayed alive by exploiting the divisions in the Arab world and middle east at large -
How can that explain Israel's victory in 1967 when the Arabs unified their military commands with the deployment and declared purpose to push the Jews into the sea and build mountains out of Jews' dead bodies?

You're sleeping with the mullahs now, aren't you? How do ye like them beards?

How can that explain Israel's victory in 1967 when the Arabs unified their military commands with the deployment and declared purpose to push the Jews into the sea and build mountains out of Jews' dead bodies?

Get your facts right. Our relations with Nasser was very bad :D

Back
Top Bottom