What's new

Arab - India Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious. Arab revenge thread. Hahaha

i think many arab accounts are being hacked by some indian, first he has hacked ibnalwalid and now BLACKEAGLE

mods please take action
Guys, all I posted were historical and contemporary facts of India-Arab relations.
5 Arab members were permanently banned in two Arab forums for just making fun of a Pakistani poor Arab writing. This member's name is Imran Khan who you all know very well.

i think he is just been hacked,

look he has already hacked one account yesterday and creating some bullshlt anti pakistan threads

look at him, he is currently visitng all indian threads

Try to understand the reason why ? Had my ethnicity, my intellectual capability, my religious disposition and my country be ridiculed as vociferously as KSA or some of the other Arab lands are and that too by the People I've been told are my friends...would you be expecting the proverbial hug from me ?

We're absolutely a disgraceful bunch !

I don't condone slavery either way ! But do you want me to bring up a dozen of your own posts...that are nothing short of trolling where a person is accused of everything from 'having a myopic view of things (what was that sh*t about me not recognizing a CIA agent with a turban and a beard ?) to being an extremist or a fanatic' simply because they don't agree with your skewed take on 'reality' !

Do you even know what "trolling" means? If you believe I am trolling then please feel free to report my posts.

Regardless, you are ignoring the reality here that this immature troll blackeagle opened this provocative thread just because he got busted in another thread I showed you.

You may chose to be blind and defend these trolls like him, this is your choice.

Guys, all I posted were historical and contemporary fact of India-Arab relations.
5 Arab members were permanently banned in two Arab forums for just making fun of a Pakistani poor Arab writing. This member's name is Imran Khan who you all know very well.

Even you admit you love to troll here, so what does it matter if trollers from two countries are going at it?

I have no problem with Arabs, but one of your Arab brethren insulted me when I said will go on Haj, he said you probably can't afford it, and that he has been three times.

So do I automatically take his comment to reflect Arabs in general?

NO.

Why?

Because troll is troll.

@ Blackeagle: This is a serious question, i am not joking or poking fun or something. I wish to know, how will Arab countries react now that India is growing closer to Israel? India is one of the biggest purchasers (1st or 2nd) of Israeli arms and one of its largest trade partners. Bilateral trade excluding arms is around $5 billion. How do Arab countries react when they see this? As said serious question.

India will give some aid to Palestinian cause and all of them will sing the song of Hindi Arabi Akhi Akhi...to the Bollywood tunes..and game over!

ZPRgl.gif

I personally think that there's an un-justified hate... okay semi-justified hate for Arabs amongst Pakistanis.

The reason is, that we have no clue why we don't recognize Israel while Arab countries recognize India and Israel. But then again, the same thing is going on with Turkey.

So my say is, instead of justifying hate about this matter, I will tell you that you are simply confused. We fully recognize a country that has been bombarding our borders, and betraying us one day after the other but we choose not to recognize Israel and Armenia because we want to be saviours of those people.

Who in the hell of the devil do we think are?

We're just confused, that is all.

India will give some aid to Pallys and all of them will sing the song of Hindi Arabi Akhi Akhi...to the Bollywood tunes..and game over!

They still far more decent and well mannered than you, ungrateful lot.

Try to understand the reason why ? Had my ethnicity, my intellectual capability, my religious disposition and my country be ridiculed as vociferously as KSA or some of the other Arab lands are and that too by the People I've been told are my friends...would you be expecting the proverbial hug from me ?

We're absolutely a disgraceful bunch !

stop this drama now mate and think before you type.

Do you even know what "trolling" means? If you believe I am trolling then please feel free to report my posts.

Regardless, you are ignoring the reality here that this immature troll blackeagle opened this provocative thread just because he got busted in another thread I showed you.

You may chose to be blind and defend these trolls like him, this is your choice.

Popping up with needless inflammatory and off topic BS that you usually come up with is what 'trolling' means in my books !

And the reason I listen to the nonsense that you come up with is simply because we had a good conversation in the beginning and I cherish that...otherwise No you're not on this forum to make sense or being 'factual' as you have the temerity of putting it you just a spiteful person sitting on the other-side of the screen and you're just as blind as the man you accuse of being...!

BlackEagle, are you a Muslim? Do you believe in the Islamic prophecies?
Many Imams agree that India will strike Pakistan the same time America strikes Iran, with Israel behind the strings.
What will your attitude be then towards India?
Note, I am merely questioning you whether you believe in Islamic prophecies.
So now you belive in prophecies, I don't know guys where you are headed too, why would we a nation of 1.2 billion thinkers will have concensus in going to a war for the sake of some other nation. Our military generals will themself back off and will say the political leadership that you are doing a mistake and this will happen one and only if our political leadership does such stupidity which every INDIAN know is it not in his/her favour as we have over 15% muslim population who will not be interested in such a move with along 70% hindus who don't want to fight some one elses fight.

And please give authentic links to prove that such Islamic Prophecies exist.

India will give some aid to Palestinian cause and all of them will sing the song of Hindi Arabi Akhi Akhi...to the Bollywood tunes..and game over!

ZPRgl.gif

i have always wondered why pakistanis get so insecure during any indo-arab co-operation. maybe u can explain?

We fully recognize a country that has been bombarding our borders, and betraying us one day after the other but we choose not to recognize Israel and Armenia because we want to be saviours of those people.

and which country is that?:lol: an imaginary one?

They still far more decent and well mannered than you, ungrateful lot.

This is the first REAL anti-Pakistani comment I saw coming from BlackEagle.

And, I think he was justified in this comment. All his other comments were respectful (unlike some of the Pakistani members here).

Everyone has got to stop ganging up on one guy.

Popping up with needless inflammatory and off topic BS that you usually come up with is what 'trolling' means in my books !

And the reason I listen to the nonsense that you come up with is simply because we had a good conversation in the beginning and I cherish that...otherwise No you're not on this forum to make sense or being 'factual' as you have the temerity of putting it you just a spiteful person sitting on the other-side of the screen and you're just as blind as the man you accuse of being...!

your logic is flawed. Just cos you have a bad experience with a few people you should not tar an entire race and or country. This guy Blackeagle is a bit dim and that is what he is doing. He is unhappy that some of us do not support Arab countries blindly against Iran etc. If he wants to then try hurt us by being friends with our enemies do we give a $hit??

his leaders know who they come to for protection.

I do not want you to harp on any more trying to censure me or S-19 anymore please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom