What's new

Arab - India Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think many arab accounts are being hacked by some indian, first he has hacked ibnalwalid and now BLACKEAGLE

mods please take action

Indeed, people are jealous to see a strong and prosperous India. You deserve the best guys. You supported our causes eventhough you aren't Muslims. :tup: THANK YOU.

What cause is that?
The vast majority of Indians support Israel and Hate Muslims.
They honestly consider the worst insult is to call Pakistanis "Arabs"

I honestly want to know in what area did India support Arabs?

On the contrary...its the natural reaction to the bile that was sprouted against the Arabs that came on this forum !

Mosa is just trying to play victim. What a clown.

If he ever visited Pakistan he would realize how foolish he is for creating this false sense of hostility.

At the end of the day it's an internet forum.

Well it is inevitable as both Arab countries and India start leaning to American as allies. America is seeking proxies and India and Sauds are good examples of this. So a friendship between Arabs and Indians is only to be expected. I say good luck to both India and Arabs

i haved answered this query before:

US and Pakistan

US has active bases in Pakistan

US forces as well as independent US security agencies can conduct operations without any consent.

US drones are free to fly and bomb any territory in Pakistan they deem fit.Even Israel wouldn't let US pull that kind of nonsense.

The Pakistani airspace is essentially an extension of US airspace.

US C.I.A agents have a free run to go on shooting sprees here without any fear of consequences(because they are diplomats!)

I could go on at this for a while,but I presume you get my point

US and India

US wants India to sign and ratify CISMOA,we told them to take a hike

US wants us to sign the nuclear deal on their terms,we told to take a hike

US wanted us to buy F-16s for the MRCA deal,we told them to take a hike

US wanted support for operations in Libya,guess what we told them? take a hike? bingo!!

I could go on at this for a while,but I presume you get my point.

India has never been our enemy and will never be. You are our dear friends, and we have many things in common. I hope to see India a superpower. Beautiful country with great present and history.
indian-flag-25.jpg

Er........just make an effort not to use that pic.

Its an iconic American photo, which seems to been photo-shopped by Indian e-warrior brigade.

Frankly, i find it embarrassing.

On the contrary...its the natural reaction to the bile that was sprouted against the Arabs that came on this forum !

i dont believe it somebody needs asim aquil here, i am pretty sure with this tone, blackeagle isnt the same blackeagle, or jordanian guy

So you will judge a whole nation based on what a few members say on a forum?

I have been telling myself they are few for three months. Now, I have to admit that I have completely changed my mind. Knowing that India has never been an enemy.

02-15-2012 06:12 PM
We like India, There are millions of Indian workers in Arab world and billions of economic exchange, but if we have to back someone it would absolutely be Pakistan. I think Arab countries tried to alleviate the tensions between the two countries. Pakistanis are our brothers.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/159372-bjp-expresses-solidarity-israel.html#post2602656

Typical discusstion between Mosa and Pak::lol:
Mosa: Oh, I love Pakistan, they are our dearest brothers. We will support them no matter what.
****: Yah, of course you Camel Fuckkers, You keep kissing US feet you lowlife nomadic slave.
Mosa: Why is that? we are all Muslims who shouldn't back stab each others like that. We are not angels and so do you.
****: Oh right, I hope Iran and Israel Nuck you, You are animals who don't deserve life.

Reason of this thread Arab - India Relations, as I told ya :D

Typical discusstion between Mosa and Pak::lol:
Mosa: Oh, I love Pakistan, they are our dearest brothers. We will support them no matter what.
****: Yah, of course you Camel Fuckkers, You keep kissing US feet you lowlife nomadic slave.
Mosa: Why is that? we are all Muslims who shouldn't back stab each others like that. We are not angels and so do you.
****: Oh right, I hope Iran and Israel Nuck you, You are animals who don't deserve life.

:rofl: so that's what promoted this outburst of friendship. That is a bit self serving. Anyway good luck but I think you should do it from the heart rather than to pi$$ off Pakistanis. If you noticed people like me could not give a to$$ I was one of the first to congratulate you.

I have been telling myself they are few for three months. Now, I have to admit that I have completely changed my mind. Knowing that India has never been an enemy.

02-15-2012 06:12 PM

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/159372-bjp-expresses-solidarity-israel.html#post2602656

why are you hacking arab accounts?? appearing in hacked acounts and spewing on pakistan doesnt make ounce of difference, give them their accounts back

guys please complain mods, arab accounts are being hacked by an indian

Mosa is just trying to play victim. What a clown.

If he ever visited Pakistan he would realize how foolish he is for creating this false sense of hostility.

At the end of the day it's an internet forum.

I agree that this forum and its Pakistani gentry makes for an extremely skewed take on what 'the average Pakistani thinks of the Arabs' but then whose fault is it ? He came to a Pakistani forum hoping to be amongst his own and we had a verbal diarrhea of our own where everything from their ethnicity (illiterate, savage bedouin camel herders) to their intellectual prowess (Nah...they couldn't have possibly made them things..!) was ridiculed...! So you tell me 'how should I have felt If I were an Arab ?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom