What's new

Arab - India Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
@topic

Since everybody is posting offtopic

I would post something on topic.

Recently, MMS visited Saudi, and he was given grand welcome and reception by Saudi ministers. Saudi has offered us Oil to recover the loss if downgrade oil import from Iran. So arabs have been nice to India in last 2-3 years. They have been stated that they would invest huge amounts in India in defence and other sectors.

So Thank you arabs. We cherish India-arab relationship as well as India-Iran relationship.

I questioned it on a valid basis. Kaif posted something hypocritical, as I proved.

And didn't you say that you were going to leave this thread?

Valid basis? Wow, you call that valid? He is a think tank simply because he is more mature and experienced than you. You should look at yourself in the mirror first before questioning someone else's think tank status.

Whats the fact im a think tank got to do with this thread?
I believe our leaders are corrupt and are only interested about their own welfare - but whats that got to do with this thread? Why are you diversifying off the topic?
I suggest you stop attempting to make personal remarks and comments that are off topic as this is the third time you have attempted on this thread.

Quite funny.

I am not diversifying the topic, as what you thanked and replied to wasn't on topic to begin with.

Pakistani are such vile creatures.

When the floods happened where were your leaders?

Where were the Arabs?

Begharati ki bi had hot hain.

Those who thanked Pete's post did it on the basis of the main point in his post, which was that Arabs are greedy. But are our leaders not greedy too?

Very hypocritical 'thinkers' here.

Quite funny.

I am not diversifying the topic, as what you thanked and replied to wasn't on topic to begin with.

Those who thanked Pete's post did it on the basis of the main point in his post, which was that Arab are greedy. But are our leaders not greedy too?

Is that the point of this thread?

Now YOU are going off topic to defend something that "cannot be defended".

Look at the previous post I posted.

And as for Aryan, I constantly see him bashing Arabs and 'Wahabis' for no reason in many threads, and I mean no reason whatsoever sometimes.

What I said wasn't personal attacks, but rather factual.

militant Wahabis and Sauds have cause Pakistan more damage to Pakistan than anyone imo. I am reminded of what a lot I learned from Muse on this forum. Obviously Muse saw things more clearly ahead of the rest of us. You are not able to justify that my assertions were misplaced on those threads and all you do here is whine and make personal; attacks

Is that the point of this thread?

Now YOU are going off topic to defend something that "cannot be defended".

As I've stated above.

What you/Kaif were quoting was derailed off-topic to begin with.

militant Wahabis and Sauds have cause Pakistan more damage to Pakistan than anyone imo. I am reminded of what a lot I learned from Muse on this forum. Obviously Muse saw things more clearly ahead of the rest of us. You are not able to justify that my assertions were misplaced on those threads and all you do here is whine and make personal; attacks

Wow, man. I guess since I'm a wahabi, that's how you feel about me as well.

Pakistani are such vile creatures.

When the floods happened where were your leaders?

610x.jpg

8+Million+Pakistani+Children+Face+Food+Shortagea.jpg

Where were the Arabs?

sau_saudiaid.jpg

sau_pakrelief.jpg

sau_pakaid.jpg

Begharati ki bi had hoti hain.

Stop this pointless Zardari bashing...................

What should a head of state do if a tragedy occurred during a foreign visit? Should he take ups a a boat and start rescuing so cow which has got struck in a babool tree.What difference would Zardari presence in pakistan had made?

And don't forget that India also send you Aid..............

Yes, your first sentence is true to a point.

But as for what you said about personal attacks, my 'personal attack' towards you was because of what I've seen you do. You make the most personal attacks, mostly to Arabs, than any other person on this forum.

I think the intention of the original poster is clear. One month ago he was taking side of Pakistanis in every thread and chanting the slogans of brotherhood. In last 30 days he witnessed 300 anti-Arab threads created in this forum by a group of 8-10 members. Some of them are banned and others are still obsessed with Arabs and busy creating anti-Arab threads everyday. So he just wanted to clear his intent that he is now taking side of India after reading disappointing posts from Pakistani members. Intention is made clear, heard and discussed.

This thread does not fit the criteria of World Affairs as this is simply talking about the bilateral relationships of Arabs and India and does not give any specific issue to be discussed. Trolling and personal attacks has already begun so...

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom