What's new

Arab - India Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosa is just trying to play victim. What a clown.

If he ever visited Pakistan he would realize how foolish he is for creating this false sense of hostility.

At the end of the day it's an internet forum.

Again I get insulted for absolutely no reason even though I have shown that I am against this thread.... Seriously??? I mean seriously???

i dont believe it somebody needs asim aquil here, i am pretty sure with this tone, blackeagle isnt the same blackeagle, or jordanian guy

I had a conversation with him a few hours ago....! Either I'm an extremely terrible judge of a person and hes pretty darn good that I couldn't recognize the false-flag Jordanian he is or hes the same guy ! I believe the latter to be the truth and I would urge you to try to understand why 'his tone is as caustic as it is ?'

indian guy give the hacked accounts back

I agree that this forum and its Pakistani gentry makes for an extremely skewed take on what 'the average Pakistani thinks of the Arabs' but then whose fault is it ? He came to a Pakistani forum hoping to be amongst his own and we had a verbal diarrhea of our own where everything from their ethnicity (illiterate, savage bedouin camel herders) to their intellectual prowess (Nah...they couldn't have possibly made them things..!) was ridiculed...! So you tell me 'how should I have felt If I were an Arab ?'

Before defending this troll blackeagle based on premature conclusions, have you read this post?

What kind of troll would become pis.sed off just because he has been busted in another thread and create a provocative thread for the natives like this?

Is this topic your reaction to the way you have been busted here? http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/179980-battle-yarmouk-3.html

Come on, be a man and learn to tolerate and argue opposing viewpoints. Don't act like a little girl by beating around the bush.

:rofl: so that's what promoted this outburst of friendship. That is a bit self serving. Anyway good luck but I think you should do it from the heart rather than to pi$$ off Pakistanis. If you noticed people like me could not give a to$$ I was one of the first to congratulate you.

I even made a couple of contributions.

We don't see the world black and white or right vs left.

Israel offcourse has never been our enemy.
Arabs have no problem loving India whose best ally is Israel so why should we give in ourselves to the blackmail!

I say, Pak Embassy in Tel Aviv..Bring is on..perhaps we should make the alliance between these only two ideological states on globe - a historic one!

I had a conversation with him a few hours ago....! Either I'm an extremely terrible judge of a person and hes pretty darn good that I couldn't recognize the false-flag Jordanian he is or hes the same guy ! I believe the latter to be the truth and I would urge you to try to understand why 'his tone is as caustic as it is ?'

i think he is just been hacked,

look he has already hacked one account yesterday and creating some bullshlt anti pakistan threads

look at him, he is currently visitng all indian threads

Again I get insulted for absolutely no reason even though I have shown that I am against this thread.... Seriously??? I mean seriously???

If you are against this thread, my sincere apologies.

India has never been our enemy and will never be. You are our dear friends, and we have many things in common. I hope to see India a superpower. Beautiful country with great present and history.
indian-flag-25.jpg

BlackEagle, are you a Muslim? Do you believe in the Islamic prophecies?

Many Imams agree that India will strike Pakistan the same time America strikes Iran, with Israel behind the strings.

What will your attitude be then towards India?

Note, I am merely questioning you whether you believe in Islamic prophecies.

i think he is just been hacked,

look he has already hacked one account yesterday and creating some bullshlt anti pakistan threads

look at him, he is currently visitng all indian threads

why are u surprised? :lol:

india is one of the most liked countries according to a BBC poll

Before defending this troll blackeagle based on premature conclusions, have you read this post?

What kind of troll would become pis.sed off just because he has been busted in another thread and create a provocative thread to the natives?

I don't condone slavery either way ! But do you want me to bring up a dozen of your own posts...that are nothing short of trolling where a person is accused of everything from 'having a myopic view of things (what was that sh*t about me not recognizing a CIA agent with a turban and a beard ?) to being an extremist or a fanatic' simply because they don't agree with your skewed take on 'reality' !

BlackEagle, are you a Muslim? Do you believe in the Islamic prophecies?

Many Imams agree that India will strike Pakistan the same time America strikes Iran, with Israel behind the strings.

What will your attitude be then towards India?

Note, I am merely questioning you whether you believe in Islamic prophecies.

WOW! :lol:

did u graduate from a madrassa or something?

Why do you have to see everything as Pro or Against.

India enjoys very good relations with Arabs and there is a solid fact so if someone wants to discuss it in a factual and civil manner - PDF is all open for him.

Let this thread serve the quest of knowledge for all.

why are u surprised? :lol:

india is one of the most liked countries according to a BBC poll

hello,

i think you are not getting im not surprised im just observing some change in the tone, and im pretty sure that an indian has hacked into the account

let saudi arabian guy here speak arabic with him, im pretty sure, it will come out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom