What's new

Arab - India Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping up with needless inflammatory and off topic BS that you usually come up with is what 'trolling' means in my books !

And the reason I listen to the nonsense that you come up with is simply because we had a good conversation in the beginning and I cherish that...otherwise No you're not on this forum to make sense or being 'factual' as you have the temerity of putting it you just a spiteful person sitting on the other-side of the screen and you're just as blind as the man you accuse of being...!

You must be angry today. Maybe you have had a bad day or something. Please freshen up, cool down and then we can discuss it over visitor message/PM.

P.S. I also hold you in high regard and have always. That is why I'm eager to discuss with you. But this does not have to go into personal attacks! I'm not sure why are you so eager to go on that level.

This is the first REAL anti-Pakistani comment I saw coming from BlackEagle.

And, I think he was justified in this comment. All his other comments were respectful (unlike some of the Pakistani members here).

Everyone has got to stop ganging up on one guy.

What you want us to agree with him and his ilk and burn all Iranians??

They still far more decent and well mannered than you, ungrateful lot.

Why do you keep calling us ungrateful?? do you own us?? This is classic Arab mentality I swear to God have experienced myself.
When Arabs talk about relation with Pakistan they want to look at it as master and slave.

When they talk about relations with India they think of it on equality basis. Something wrong with the way their brains are hardwire to think.....

I personally think that there's an un-justified hate... okay semi-justified hate for Arabs amongst Pakistanis.

The reason is, that we have no clue why we don't recognize Israel while Arab countries recognize India and Israel. But then again, the same thing is going on with Turkey.

So my say is, instead of justifying hate about this matter, I will tell you that you are simply confused. We fully recognize a country that has been bombarding our borders, and betraying us one day after the other but we choose not to recognize Israel and Armenia because we want to be saviours of those people.

Who in the hell of the devil do we think are?

We're just confused, that is all.

And, may I ask who are those people?

about egypt we have relations with every country but i am sure if we in egypt have to choose we will choose pakistan there are countries you have good relations with but when the time comes everyone one knows we will choose pakistan almost all who are running for presdient in egypt said it they will have better relations with africa and the major islamic powers like pakistan and turkey and iran
i think this topic is just a reaction like when you find a women jealous so she tries to annoy her man sorry if this was a bad example

This is the first REAL anti-Pakistani comment I saw coming from BlackEagle.

And, I think he was justified in this comment. All his other comments were respectful (unlike some of the Pakistani members here).

Everyone has got to stop ganging up on one guy.

So, his threat to kill all Shias, the many racial attacks thrown at me and so many vices are nothing?

i have always wondered why pakistanis get so insecure during any indo-arab co-operation. maybe u can explain?

Well I for one congratulated both India and Arabs in the second post on this thread. But then it became an issue because it was made clear that in this thread he has no love or friendship with India but to wind Pakistanis up. So as far as I am concerned you are welcome to Arabs

Why do you keep calling us ungrateful?? do you own us?? This is classic Arab mentality I swear to God have experienced myself.
When Arabs talk about relation with Pakistan they want to look at it as master and slave.

When they talk about relations with India they think of it on equality basis. Something wrong with the way their brains are hardwire to think.....

That's because you suffer from inferiority complex by looking at yourself as a slave and us as masters. While we looked at you as brothers.

i have always wondered why pakistanis get so insecure during any indo-arab co-operation. maybe u can explain?

we are not insecure - i was just poking pun..

We are glad to see Arabs have good releations with India..after all we all are human being and live on the same globe. We should treat political differences like political differences and should not let them become a hindrance in mutual co-operation.

I hope Pakistan will soon improve relations with India and open diplomatic relations with Israel.

So, his threat to kill all Shias, the many racial attacks thrown at me and so many vices are nothing?

This wasn't the reason he was ganged up on in THIS thread from what I read.

That's because you suffer from inferiority complex by looking at yourself as a slave and us as masters. While we looked at you as brothers.

I am talking about general Arab political attitude..not about my own complexes.. off course I don't entertain disrespectful people in real life.

What cause is that?
The vast majority of Indians support Israel and Hate Muslims.
They honestly consider the worst insult is to call Pakistanis "Arabs"

I honestly want to know in what area did India support Arabs?

Muslims are outnumbered 8:1 in India.If non muslims of India would have been hating muslims,muslims in India would not have survived.

Iranians are not the topic on hand.

I simply want you to stop ganging up on him, because I don't see him doing anything wrong.

You guys, of course. :police: = Us. :smitten:

(And the Turks?)

We were bombarding your country? really!?

Iranians are not the topic on hand.

I simply want you to stop ganging up on him, because I don't see him doing anything wrong.

I have not ganged up on him. No one has. If someone talks diarrhea on this forum automatically people will post critical posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom